3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
My magic 8-Ball is seeing a future question coming: "If the child is a daughter, will he start a sexual relationship with his daughter when she turns 18?"

Why? Because I know how twisted some people here are :D

edit:
We should start a poll if having sex with your daughter, which you had with your mother is considered "too south"? :D
Lol I personally find it kind of disturbing, so that will never happen in my games

Reactions: EJW

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
all i ask for is pregnant Coral shes my number1 girl, i do like them all tho you did a great job on creating so many likeable girls
Thank you, Coral won't be getting pregnant, though. Just don't see that in my head with how she is and her video games. She's not ready for that in my imagination, you know? Sorry about that

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
I can not get my old saves to continue past chspter 4 do i need to start over? or do something special

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So it says this is the end of update .4 or some such, I restarted and did the whole thing again, still getting end of update 4, so what gives?

Reactions: Lost gamer

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, her bush is never going anywhere. It's how she grew up and a part of who she is. And Norah will be able to get preggers. Irene too. Not sure about the other girls

Norah and Irene make sense,pregnancy wise. The sisters not so much.

Zoe has the lawyer thing going on. Desiree wants to be a ballet dancer,and Coral has the video game thing. If the sisters do end up pregnant,it should be in the epilogue.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!

MC: I even poked you a few times, but you didn't seem to know notice.
Nora: ... Don't it hurt?(not sure if its her way of speaking or if it should be Doesn't it hurt?)
Nora: ... Any girl would be like to have...
MC: ... I wasn't able to put my... penis in passed(past?) the head.
Nora: It don't sound crazy at all(not sure if her way of speaking or if it should be doesn't sound crazy at all)
MC: *smile* (Today want(went) as well as i planned,...)
Zoe's voice is full of desperation, so you're (your) intuition about her really wanting to keep the site was right.
Doesn't his plan just leave them in the same situation, mutually assured destruction?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I can not get my old saves to continue past chspter 4 do i need to start over? or do something special
So it says this is the end of update .4 or some such, I restarted and did the whole thing again, still getting end of update 4, so what gives?
I started a new game and ended up with the same issue despite playing V5.
If you're using OscarSix wlakthrough mod, he hasn't updated to this current version yet. It prevent you from continuing to the V0.5 scenes. I just tried it.
Until he does finally update, I recommend doing a clean install without it and use Zoey's pdf walkthough.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
If you're using OscarSix wlakthrough mod, he hasn't updated to this current version yet. It prevent you from continuing to the V0.5 scenes. I just tried it.
Until he does finally update, I recommend doing a clean install without it and use Zoey's pdf walkthough.
aah ok. I guess I'll wait.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
How is anyone actually playing this? I unpacked and started it on Win10 earlier and have had two game-breaking bugs already. Not sure if it is being caused by using the skip unseen text feature or what. I first got stuck not being able to actually go into John's office. Was stuck just clicking the Knock or Run Away options over and over again. Then I restarted and got into the office and was stuck in an infinite fight with him. Literally clicked Dodge and Block about 50-100 times in total with nothing really changing. Also, the menus are pretty poorly designed. The buttons and sliders should not have colors/textures that match what is behind them. Having those gradients on the buttons looks tacky.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Norah and Irene make sense,pregnancy wise. The sisters not so much.

Zoe has the lawyer thing going on. Desiree wants to be a ballet dancer,and Coral has the video game thing. If the sisters do end up pregnant,it should be in the epilogue.
Yep, I pretty much agree with all your sentiments. To me, the sisters have too much going on to be mothers.

I like this game very much.But it would be nice to have animation :p
Glad you enjoy the game! And I'll think about animations for the future but right now I'm just focused on telling the best story I can =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Great update!

MC: I even poked you a few times, but you didn't seem to know notice.
Nora: ... Don't it hurt?(not sure if its her way of speaking or if it should be Doesn't it hurt?)
Nora: ... Any girl would be like to have...
MC: ... I wasn't able to put my... penis in passed(past?) the head.
Nora: It don't sound crazy at all(not sure if her way of speaking or if it should be doesn't sound crazy at all)
MC: *smile* (Today want(went) as well as i planned,...)
Zoe's voice is full of desperation, so you're (your) intuition about her really wanting to keep the site was right.
Doesn't his plan just leave them in the same situation, mutually assured destruction?
Thank you for all the typo reports. As for the MC's plan, there's not really an alternative. But someone has a secret of yours and you have a secret of theirs, staying quiet about it is a good incentive just because you want to protect your own neck at all costs lol

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Kind of... An option could be to turn ownership of the blog space/website over to the MC by transferring the domain and putting it under his name. Most ISPs that host the domain services charge around $50 (US) or less to transfer. Zoe can still maintain total content control while all official records indicate the MC is the owner. As a lawyer, she can confidently, truthfully and legally say, that is NOT my website. She simply provides comments and invites open discussion... The devil would be in the detail of the question... A good lawyer can dance around almost anything if they're quick on their feet, or given enough time to prepare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
A good game, like a good candy and the wrapper is beautiful and the taste is wonderful. It's a good winter day to be in summer with good company right away))). Many thanks to the author and the site))).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
A harsh comment above, isn't it?
Personally I don't think it's such a bad update, the exotic animals were perhaps out of place, especially since they rent the whole place, and left the animals without care... (you can't go wrong with a couple of goats or a sheep).
But Honestly, isn't so important, I just can't wait to fuck that stunning blonde and steal her from the "landlord". :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes