3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I mean if they know the mc is dating all of them and if they are ok with it, I think it can be considered as a harem.
Okay then I guess I can add the harem tag back. Thank you!

In this new update, if you like Norah (mom) you start a relationship with her and go to date with her.

As for me, I like this update because we have a lot of time with Norah. She is the best. :)

IC patch is built into the game.
But no fooling around with her :(:cry:
It hurt a little. But with time, something will definitely start to happen. :D I hope!
Plenty of time for fun boys! You'll see

If he's sleeping with all of them then that's a harem.

Also not my thing so i'll bow out here.
Well, there are Solo paths for every character and then there's the Harem path

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
If he's sleeping with all of them then that's a harem.

Also not my thing so i'll bow out here.
That's kinda harsh considering the fact that it will be (probably) optional. I got the feeling that the game is built that way you can just choose who you want to keep relationship with, so, yep, kinda harsh ^^

SuperWriter
Happy you decided to go for harem route, maybe it won't be the "full orgy package" but still a harem route. I just don't like to break virtual girls hearts :D

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A small thing but when you speak with Norah at the start of this update, the laptop on her legs disappears on some renders, especially noticeable when the MC looks at her legs and there is no laptop

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update (y)(y), i did get a little worried about Zoes secret that she was going to be a camwhore with the website but turned out ok, im happy we get options for solo or harem for more playthroughs and that we wont have to share them with each other if we choose harem, will Irene be back for a solo path i didn't like her at 1st but then she turned out to be nice

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A small thing but when you speak with Norah at the start of this update, the laptop on her legs disappears on some renders, especially noticeable when the MC looks at her legs and there is no laptop
Thank you for pointing that out! I may have to go back and fix that at some point or maybe next update

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
good update (y)(y), i did get a little worried about Zoes secret that she was going to be a camwhore with the website but turned out ok, im happy we get options for solo or harem for more playthroughs and that we wont have to share them with each other if we choose harem, will Irene be back for a solo path i didn't like her at 1st but then she turned out to be nice
Yep, Irene is a full love interest =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I hope in a coming episode we experience the MC shaving his mom's furry fire crotch till it's lip-smacking good! :p
Please do not! :LOL:
However.. if it does come to that point, please let there be an option here whether we want her shaved or not.. ;)

I like the way it is. Norah is wonderful in every way.
So in the new update he imagines having a child with norah
is pregnancy planned?
I hope she stays that way too. I love licking some fiery red bush.
Some day for sure. At least I think so. ;)
But it's too early for that for now.
So far, MC has to develop good relationships with women.
Yeah, her bush is never going anywhere. It's how she grew up and a part of who she is. And Norah will be able to get preggers. Irene too. Not sure about the other girls

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Some day for sure. At least I think so. ;)
But it's too early for that for now.
So far, MC has to develop good relationships with women.
My magic 8-Ball is seeing a future question coming: "If the child is a daughter, will he start a sexual relationship with his daughter when she turns 18?"

Why? Because I know how twisted some people here are :D

edit:
We should start a poll if having sex with your daughter, which you had with your mother is considered "too south"? :D

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes