3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You made a lot of criticism so I will do my best to answer them all.

3) my $5 patrons get two games a month and my $10 patrons gets four games every two months. so you're telling me that's a bad deal when most developers give you one game in 2 months?

5) all the games that I develop comes from books that I write. I have 30 published ebooks that you can go look up right now and more on my computer that are unpublished. So saying I'm throwing shit at the wall is incorrect.

But you know what's so funny to me? It's not an exaggeration to say 70 or 80% of these games get abandoned on this site and you criticize Someonewho's actually working hard and constantly releasing updates lol

Literally just released an update for this game a few days ago
It's not a good deal for me, and it might not be for anyone else either. You're way too focused on the number here. Two games a month or four games every two months sounds good on paper, or when you say it here, but it's about the content within, and if someone actually cares about all the games. Yeah, I could have a small update for several games every two months with you, or I could have a substantial update for one game I really love every two months. I prefer the latter, instead of drip feed you provide your patreons with simple visual novels that will take years to get finished.

I really don't care what you've done with e-books in the past, or what you have "unpublished". I'm here because I like games, visual novels, manga, etc. All I see is someone who's bouncing around from project to project and doesn't have a single game completed under his belt. You're all over the place man. You scrap a game, and then bring it back, re-vamp this, re-name that, got a new idea and say you're now gonna work on this... That's why I say it feels like you're throwing shit at the wall trying to see what sticks.

Don't be so sensitive. I'm giving you honest criticism because I like the genre of the game, and there's possibly something good that could come from it. That's why I wanted to try and support the game a bit. You should look at it as a positive, and that someone is actually taking the time to do it, because they see something with the game. But you're instead looking at it like I'm attacking you because you're getting criticism when these other people aren't.

I will say though, is that I've supported a lot of creators after discovering games on this site, and not a single one has ever asked me to help support him by subscribing to his sisters Youtube channel. Nor have I had someone ask me to leave "honest" reviews here either. I'm using air quotes there because I'd bet a lot if I actually left an honest review you'd probably complain about it, because you certainly don't seem to handle honest criticism well.

It's not that I didn't like the last update either, but it's almost impossible to when your updates are the way they are. Nothing like a small update, and then knowing the next few pages is coming eight weeks later. There's nothing satisfying with that. I will play the update whenever it gets posted here, and we'll see how it is, since it's "twice as long" as usual or so you say. I mean, it'll have been about 120 days since this game last got an update.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else getting a glitch in the new update where the only way to advance is pressing spacebar? For some reason using my left mouse button only rewinds/goes backwards....

Normally I prefer to play with a mod to make the 'safe' choices, but I'm too excited to finally play the new update. Fingers crossed I'm able to get enough points for bonus content.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's not a good deal for me, and it might not be for anyone else either. You're way too focused on the number here. Two games a month or four games every two months sounds good on paper, or when you say it here, but it's about the content within, and if someone actually cares about all the games. Yeah, I could have a small update for several games every two months with you, or I could have a substantial update for one game I really love every two months. I prefer the latter, instead of drip feed you provide your patreons with simple visual novels that will take years to get finished.

I really don't care what you've done with e-books in the past, or what you have "unpublished". I'm here because I like games, visual novels, manga, etc. All I see is someone who's bouncing around from project to project and doesn't have a single game completed under his belt. You're all over the place man. You scrap a game, and then bring it back, re-vamp this, re-name that, got a new idea and say you're now gonna work on this... That's why I say it feels like you're throwing shit at the wall trying to see what sticks.

Don't be so sensitive. I'm giving you honest criticism because I like the genre of the game, and there's possibly something good that could come from it. That's why I wanted to try and support the game a bit. You should look at it as a positive, and that someone is actually taking the time to do it, because they see something with the game. But you're instead looking at it like I'm attacking you because you're getting criticism when these other people aren't.

I will say though, is that I've supported a lot of creators after discovering games on this site, and not a single one has ever asked me to help support him by subscribing to his sisters Youtube channel. Nor have I had someone ask me to leave "honest" reviews here either. I'm using air quotes there because I'd bet a lot if I actually left an honest review you'd probably complain about it, because you certainly don't seem to handle honest criticism well.

It's not that I didn't like the last update either, but it's almost impossible to when your updates are the way they are. Nothing like a small update, and then knowing the next few pages is coming eight weeks later. There's nothing satisfying with that. I will play the update whenever it gets posted here, and we'll see how it is, since it's "twice as long" as usual or so you say. I mean, it'll have been about 120 days since this game last got an update.
You don't care what I've done with the ebooks? Guess what, where do you think the games are being made? STRAIGHT FROM THOSE BOOKS.

So you prefer bigger updates than smaller frequent ones, so should I do it the way you're comfortable with or the way I'm comfortable with? I think it's smarter to do it my way and the best way I work.

These games are in development and are no way done. if you don't like the revamps and reworks then please wait until the games are done because they are actively being created.

As far as the other things you're criticizing me for that has nothing to do with developing, like asking for a review that can help build the game that you like and asking to build my sister's channel are things my patrons and supporters have done with no problem and said they would love to help me out with.

It doesn't look like you're one of those supporters. I'm not in the least offended. There are plenty of fans of this game that I will keep making it for and there are fans of my other games that I will continue to make them for. I'll work hard like I always do and I hope you enjoy the new update.

Thank you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Anyone else getting a glitch in the new update where the only way to advance is pressing spacebar? For some reason using my left mouse button only rewinds/goes backwards....

Normally I prefer to play with a mod to make the 'safe' choices, but I'm too excited to finally play the new update. Fingers crossed I'm able to get enough points for bonus content.
I'm not getting that glitch. I will say that for Ren'Py games, if you click on the left edge of the screen, it will go backwards.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Secret Summer [v0.5] [SuperWriter] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 894.88 MB
Original MAC Size: 877.51 MB

Compressed PC Size: 153.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 136.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Super has indicated a few times that he does not see this as a harem game. Solo choice seems to be the way it's being developed.
Too bad! Harems are ok too- not allowed to have them IRL. So a great fantasy. And girl-on-girl + MC can be AWESOME! Please at least consider that!!!!

This is a really good game and a great developer- keep up the great work. And thanks. I will be supporting on Patreon- as should those of us here who enjoy a developer's work.

Gracias!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Too bad! Harems are ok too- not allowed to have them IRL. So a great fantasy. And girl-on-girl + MC can be AWESOME! Please at least consider that!!!!

This is a really good game and a great developer- keep up the great work. And thanks. I will be supporting on Patreon- as should those of us here who enjoy a developer's work.

Gracias!
He doesn't see this as a harem game because it doesn't fit the story or the characters so won't be happening here ever.

His other games may do though, Picture Perfect will at least.

This, however, will never have a harem.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
He doesn't see this as a harem game because it doesn't fit the story or the characters so won't be happening here ever.

Did Superwriter ever say that there won't be any harem ending in this game?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Gracias!
Support like this is exactly what we Small Time developers need to keep the games going so I really do appreciate that man. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Did Superwriter ever say that there won't be any harem ending in this game?
The last time I checked he said he didn't have a harem ending for this game, I don't know if that changed.
There won't be a harem as in the ladies will be participating in the relationship at the same time but they will know you're dating each of them. Is that considered a harem?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes