3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't think it's the proper way to respond to someone who asks something in a respectful way. Anyway, who am I to judge ? I'm no game Dev.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Hopefully this game gets a good update unlike the botched job on PP. Such a big story with such a quick ending... You started 2 games, they were awesome, the members went crazy for them, then you abandoned one and after a backlash brought it back, then changed the fuck out of the other one and are doing an early exit??? Why do you keep second guessing yourself SuperWriter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully this game gets a good update unlike the botched job on PP. Such a big story with such a quick ending... You started 2 games, they were awesome, the members went crazy for them, then you abandoned one and after a backlash brought it back, then changed the fuck out of the other one and are doing an early exit??? Why do you keep second guessing yourself SuperWriter
He isn't doing an early exit, he already explained why he's ending it. It's done what he set out to do it was only a short game.

He said if it went longer it would just be more of the same and wouldn't go anywhere so dragging it out was pointless.

He restarted the other one because it went a lot darker than he wanted it to go.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
He isn't doing an early exit, he already explained why he's ending it. It's done what he set out to do it was only a short game.

He said if it went longer it would just be more of the same and wouldn't go anywhere so dragging it out was pointless.

He restarted the other one because it went a lot darker than he wanted it to go.
What she said ^_^

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Looks like i'll be trying this one out just in time before the next update. Looking forward to it based on what i've read so far! Fingers crossed.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Looks like i'll be trying this one out just in time before the next update. Looking forward to it based on what i've read so far! Fingers crossed.
I think you'll like it, I know I did. It ties some things together and builds a stronger bond between he and his oldest sister IMO

Mar 28, 2018
Was about to ask if this was abandoned then saw the dev commenting in everyone's post (Whew).. Good save

By the way, may I ask an Update also in the Android Mega Link I guess its been in the chapter 3 for too long HAHAHAHA

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.3 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please re-up

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to more of this story in the coming year.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Finally the long awaited Norah update is out. I hope we'll be able to see it soon.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes