3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Great visual novel. Steady progress with relationships and easy to get involved.
Loved it.
I don't agree with those who want this or that altered or included. This is more like a book/comic. You "read" it and let the author take you where his vision takes you and you can love it or leave it.
Suggestions are good but to castigate the author for not doing what you want is unwarranted and caustic.
There are many games here that have turned into just adding what the loudest shouting patron/poster wants, this author seems to have a vision and a skill to create a believable story. More power to his/her keyboard.

There are too many games the are:
Boy meets girl
Boy says "show me your tits"
Girl says "wow you are so sexy, here are my basket ball size tits"
Boy "Let's have sex"
Girl "Wow that is a big dick, yes lets do it now"
Boring (but useful if all you want is to fap)

All styles are valid as long as they are true to their style.

This is a story and should stay as a story and not descend into a fuckfest. Have patience.

Sunday rant over.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm quite sure Drkgy referred to this :ROFLMAO:
Lol ok, that makes a lot more sense xD

Whats new with irene ?? Havent played for a while..
Nothing right now. Next update is about Norah and Zoe

Great visual novel. Steady progress with relationships and easy to get involved.
Loved it.
I don't agree with those who want this or that altered or included. This is more like a book/comic. You "read" it and let the author take you where his vision takes you and you can love it or leave it.
Suggestions are good but to castigate the author for not doing what you want is unwarranted and caustic.
There are many games here that have turned into just adding what the loudest shouting patron/poster wants, this author seems to have a vision and a skill to create a believable story. More power to his/her keyboard.

There are too many games the are:
Boy meets girl
Boy says "show me your tits"
Girl says "wow you are so sexy, here are my basket ball size tits"
Boy "Let's have sex"
Girl "Wow that is a big dick, yes lets do it now"
Boring (but useful if all you want is to fap)

All styles are valid as long as they are true to their style.

This is a story and should stay as a story and not descend into a fuckfest. Have patience.

Sunday rant over.
Lol I appreciated your rant and you explained everything eloquently. Couldn't agree more

I really love his other game 'Picture Perfect' and the update comes frequent. I was wondering how frequent does this game get updates?
Every 6 weeks. I was doing a revamp for PP, but that's finally done, so back to the regular schedule!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
fam.png

SS_All.png

Irene.png

Just like with PP, SS is getting a slight revamp. Only the skin textures as you see in their original picture above and then the after picture below it.

BUT I have changed Irene to the latest picture you see of her alone because I did not like how she looked.

Please tell me if you don't like any one of them, because I want everybody to be happy with the changes!

The last update 0.4 already had Leanne and Coral upgraded. There is no change to Norah, so only Irene and Zoe left to upgrade.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2651761

SuperWriter - Maybe I am wrong. I just downloaded this game. But I think this game has Mind Control? If it does, you really should add the tag for Mind Control. Why? Well, not only does it describe the game better but Mind Control is so awesome. It's my most desired tag other than incest. In fact, I might rank mind control over incest. I just feel like this game should be one of the games listed in search results whenever I narrow games by tag "Mind Control". If you don't want to, that's on you. I'm just offering my request and suggestion. Thank you.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter - Maybe I am wrong. I just downloaded this game. But I think this game has Mind Control? If it does, you really should add the tag for Mind Control. Why? Well, not only does it describe the game better but Mind Control is so awesome. It's my most desired tag other than incest. In fact, I might rank mind control over incest. I just feel like this game should be one of the games listed in search results whenever I narrow games by tag "Mind Control". If you don't want to, that's on you. I'm just offering my request and suggestion. Thank you.
Don't really know where you're getting the idea of mind control, but this game doesn't have that, and none of my games ever will, just because it's a personal turnoff for me and would be difficult to write.

Sorry about that!

D

Deleted member 2651761

Don't really know where you're getting the idea of mind control, but this game doesn't have that, and none of my games ever will, just because it's a personal turnoff for me and would be difficult to write.

Sorry about that!
Okay, no problem. I had just downloaded the game and was fast forwarding it, so I wasn't sure if there was Mind Control or not. I thought there was, and when I searched the thread three other people claimed that there was Mind Control. But you would know. If there isn't, there isn't. Thank you for letting me know. And yeah, we all have our individual turnoffs, I understand. Thank you for being open and upfront about them. This looks like a good game, so I can't wait to actually play it later. Thanks and have a good day.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Please tell me if you don't like any one of them, because I want everybody to be happy with the changes!
Hahahaha, not possible. Someone will always be unhappy.

I like the changes I see in the images you've provided, they're a bit... hmm... brighter(?) I think, which to my old eyes gives them better definition.
Yep I 100% agree. I can't remember the name, but the redhead (not the mom) looks slightly redder too which is nice.

Very nice changes Super. (y)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
View attachment 906099

View attachment 906100

View attachment 906101

Just like with PP, SS is getting a slight revamp. Only the skin textures as you see in their original picture above and then the after picture below it.

BUT I have changed Irene to the latest picture you see of her alone because I did not like how she looked.

The last update 0.4 already had Leanne and Coral upgraded. There is no change to Norah, so only Irene and Zoe left to upgrade.
That looks pretty good

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm guessing the timeframe for updates is relatively back on track of approximately 6 weeks now that PP has had it's revamp and a new release. So sometime around the first week of January for the next SS release?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm guessing the timeframe for updates is relatively back on track of approximately 6 weeks now that PP has had it's revamp and a new release. So sometime around the first week of January for the next SS release?
January? No, that's a whole month from now. I release every two weeks. So SS in 3 weeks, because I have to spend one week upgrading the new textures.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
January? No, that's a whole month from now. I release every two weeks. So SS in 3 weeks, because I have to spend one week upgrading the new textures.
Sweet! Thanks. I was thinking it was 6 weeks between updates (SS, then PP, then JAB, then SS, etc.), not 2 weeks. Appreciate the clarification.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
So I took a peek in the game folder, cos'... you know. Let's have a cheeky peek if you know what I mean.

1606740904589.png

SEXY SEX? Yeah baby! This soundtrack is the shit!

SIGN me the FUCK up I am INVESTED in this story and the TOTALLY RAD fucking soundtrack. the SEXY JAZZ HIP HOP GROOVE will HEAL the gaping HOLE in my meaningless LIFE, YESSSS!!!

I NEED MORE SEXY SEX, punctuated EVENLY with SAD EMOTIONAL GUITARS and REFLECTIVE PIANO THEMES.

100/10 - very good.

... Forreal though that tune slaps.

• Haha
Reactions: godoff95

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
You said, there will be no harem. So, there will be multiple solo endings for all girls? Does Milfs also get solo endings? Or it will be Mini-Harems? Like Family Harem, Milf Harem, Roommates Harem etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes