3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
There will be solo endings for all girls. This I know. And might be mini harem ending too but I'm not sure.
My personal thought for a "Landladies Harem": Whatever differences may Nora & Irene have, They could at last resolve their differences over their common resentment towards the "landlord", share their pain, put the entire blame on Landlord & become MC's lovers, to give him the best life.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure SW has not changed his mind regarding the harem issue. He's said a few times in the past that he doesn't see it, or have it in mind... I'm not saying he can't, or wont, change his mind, but I wouldn't count on it. I think this game is a solo trek line. I'll probably end up playing a number times to complete each girls trek (looking like 5 times if he includes Irene as an option). There's always the possibility he runs a SS2 where he incorporates a harem, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My personal thought for a "Landladies Harem": Whatever differences may Nora & Irene have, They could at last resolve their differences over their common resentment towards the "landlord", share their pain, put the entire blame on Landlord & become MC's lovers, to give him the best life.
I do so hate to nit pick .... that's a 3some not a harem.

Needs more members before you call it a harem.

Also it's highly doubtful there will be much in the way of sharing, especially those 2 women.

Nora is an old fashioned gal, it would look rather silly her in any sort of multi girl relationship. I think this one is going to be solo routes only with a very low chance of maybe a couple of the younger girls teaming up but I really doubt it.

Reactions: Caeir

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Pretty linear
do or miss useless choice
do or game over useless choice
that choice to beat the olderman, im disappointed

do i miss something?, what happen between MC and Leanne?

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I do so hate to nit pick .... that's a 3some not a harem.

Needs more members before you call it a harem.

Also it's highly doubtful there will be much in the way of sharing, especially those 2 women.

Nora is an old fashioned gal, it would look rather silly her in any sort of multi girl relationship. I think this one is going to be solo routes only with a very low chance of maybe a couple of the younger girls teaming up but I really doubt it.
You don't know what some situations could lead to. Even, changing our lifelong principles. All in All, it depends upon dev. If I'm the writer, I could write a pretty convincing storyline that could fit into Nora-Irene Ending. I know, you won't like my theory. But, there could be a some who want to see Nora-Irene threesome ending, and yes, I'm sure atleast they will be happy to see that combination. And it's just one of the multiple endings. And, yes, You are nit picking. There are may be one of the ending which may suit your taste. Irene and Nora, both would get their solo endings along with threesome ending. And, My theory is just my guess & speculation. Dev is the ultimate decision maker.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You don't know what some situations could lead to. Even, changing our lifelong principles. All in All, it depends upon dev. If I'm the writer, I could write a pretty convincing storyline that could fit into Nora-Irene Ending. I know, you won't like my theory. But, there could be a some who want to see Nora-Irene threesome ending, and yes, I'm sure atleast they will be happy to see that combination. And it's just one of the multiple endings. And, yes, You are nit picking. There are may be one of the ending which may suit your taste. Irene and Nora, both would get their solo endings along with threesome ending. And, My theory is just my guess & speculation. Dev is the ultimate decision maker.
I'm sure you could write a convincing storyline, but I can't because I don't see it lol. There will only be solo endings for each girl as of right now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering the dev has already said there will only be solo endings.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you have your own theories i'd just hate for you to go through the game expecting something that will never happen.

Dev has made it clear what his plans are for this. His other games have harems but this is solo girl only.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sure you could write a convincing storyline, but I can't because I don't see it lol. There will only be solo endings for each girl as of right now
There won't be mini harems then? Oh I thought you never clearly answered about mini harems but full harem. So, I thought like that. Sorry.

Yes, your other games seems to be harems, But I'm more into young MC harems where available milfs are Lis & prefer them to be "Landladies", "Step Ladylady" etc. That's one of the main reason I tried this game. Again, Sorry.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Considering the dev has already said there will only be solo endings.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that you have your own theories i'd just hate for you to go through the game expecting something that will never happen.

Dev has made it clear what his plans are for this. His other games have harems but this is solo girl only.
As I said above to dev, Yeah, his other games seems to be harems, but I'm more into young MC harems where available milfs are Lis & prefer them to be "Landladies", "Step Ladylady" etc. That's why I started playing Secret Summer. Sure there are other games. I'm not looking for recommendations. I played all famous games. Just, I thought this game is something, but now it seems to be another thing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As I said above to dev, Yeah, his other games seems to be harems, but I'm more into young MC harems where available milfs are Lis & prefer them to be "Landladies", "Step Ladylady" etc. That's why I started playing Secret Summer. Sure there are other games. I'm not looking for recommendations. I played all famous games. Just, I thought this game is something, but now it seems to be another thing.
So this will be just another game because it doesn't have what you like? Lol. If you say so, though I'm sure the other people playing will be fine with it.

Good luck on finding your harems

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So this will be just another game because it doesn't have what you like? Lol. If you say so, though I'm sure the other people playing will be fine with it.

Good luck on finding your harems
It didn't said that your game is just like another game. He said, He came for "something". But now, it became "Another thing". May be he's talking about the status of harem tag in past and now. He didn't said your game is just like another game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thankyou for wishing me luck. And I hope I will find those.

But, coming to the point, I didn't said that your game is just like another game. I said, I came for "something". But now, it became "Another thing". I'm talking about the status of harem tag in past and now. I didn't said your game is just like another game.
Ah, ok, just a misunderstanding. Anyway, thanks for trying the game out. And good luck again

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Reactions: GrammerCop

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If you have nothing good to say, maybe say nothing at all.

The only Mega link is for MacOS, I am looking for the Windows Mega link
You don't have to be so rude, he was just trying to help you lol. The windows link is messed up for mega, and I'm sure he didn't know that. Just use one of the other links or ask a mod to fix it

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes