3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
^^ Forgot there was another tag there. I also removed that one. Thank you!
No problem :D

If you don't see a harem then you stick to what you see hun. Sure you want to make people happy but personally i'd rather you did that by writing what you think will work rather than change characters and the story to fit what a few people demand.

Like you say, there are harems in your other games and a really good one building up in Picture Perfect but I don't see it here either.

I wouldn't want anything ruining here just to fit in something that doesn't fit.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Right. In my head, The harem does not work with these characters. I don't see Coral interacting with Norah or Irene with Leanne when they're all in bed, for example, you know?

Of course I can write a harem, butI promise you don't want that if I don't see a vision for it. I'm going to write the best possible story I can for you guys, and I promise you will be satisfied in the end with what I have cooked up ,=]

A lot of good stuff coming soon
That's exactly what separates good Devs from the great ones. I'd rather you put out genuine content of your own vision then trying to force a Harem and it doesn't go over well.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Right. In my head, The harem does not work with these characters. I don't see Coral interacting with Norah or Irene with Leanne when they're all in bed, for example, you know?

Of course I can write a harem, butI promise you don't want that if I don't see a vision for it. I'm going to write the best possible story I can for you guys, and I promise you will be satisfied in the end with what I have cooked up ,=]

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed even if I may have been an instigator of this round of debate. Only once last thing to say... the girls don't have to interact with each other in bed for it to be harem. (Personally I prefer if they don't).

Anyway as said, as far as I'm concerned you've said no, so no it is. I may forget about that in a few weeks and comment again, but will try not to.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

You know what they say "Varity is the spice of life" It's nice to have things different plus not every story needs to end in a harem just like not every story has to have a happy ending or the protagonist dies instead of the villain or even the protag getting the love of the female/male love interest.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
You've been told there is no harem here, there is in his other games.

However.....

To be fair on the people asking you DID put in the genres so they will be expecting it.

You are telling them in the download post that a harem is available so it is what people will be looking for.
Yep, someone reminded me and I removed the tag yesterday to avoid further confusion
That I was talking about, the tag was still there. That's why I've added the spoiler with the game tags in my post too.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
There isn't going to be a harem in the game because it's going to be abandoned before we even get to that point.

View attachment 876569
Why would you say something like that? That's just putting negative energy out there for no reason.

But that's fine.

I PROMISE you guys this game is going to get completed. The only way this game isn't going to be completed is if I die, which shouldn't be for a while considering I'm only 27 xD

This is my full-time job and is it going to be for a very, very long time if I have anything to say about it. I love doing this

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There isn't going to be a harem in the game because it's going to be abandoned before we even get to that point.

View attachment 876569
Then prove me wrong! :D
Since we don't know you here, perhaps you need to prove yourself right. Or at least explain why you posted such a negative reply. Is it your habit to go around to every game and question the staying power of the developer? It seems to me that this one has developed a decent following in a relatively short time. Should be enough to keep going long enough to finish the game.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
While the story is still early in its' development, I have to admit, I see little chance for a harem. So far, I only see the possibility of two of the women being open. Leanne's free spiritedness may eventually allow the MC a free pass to be with one or more of the others; even though she currently has a "deal" with him not to peep on them. Since he's so good for her (via the last update), she may see her way to "look the other way" if he chooses to help one, or more, of them, but she hasn't shown any interest towards the sisters or mom. Norah may be the most open to it, but she's in total "mom" mode, watching out and wanting only the best for her children. I doubt Coral would accept sharing with another woman, and she certainly hasn't shown any interest in women. Zoe is so uptight at this point, there'd have to be serious content devoted to addressing her issues and how to swing her to a more open state (although it seems to me she's already showing signs of jealousy toward Leanne for being so free spirited). Not saying it can't be done, but it would certainly take a lot (a major paradigm shift as it were...). Irene seems to be out there with Zoe. She's so focused on her career it would be tough (although a woman going down on her and giving her a big "O" may make her realize she doesn't necessarily need a man in her life). Probably not going to happen this go around, but there's always a possibility. In any case, I'll continue reading and playing through the options. I like Super's vision... Good stuff! It keeps me guessing what's coming next and anxiously anticipating the next release. Write on dude...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
While the story is still early in its' development, I have to admit, I see little chance for a harem. So far, I only see the possibility of two of the women being open. Leanne's free spiritedness may eventually allow the MC a free pass to be with one or more of the others; even though she currently has a "deal" with him not to peep on them. Since he's so good for her (via the last update), she may see her way to "look the other way" if he chooses to help one, or more, of them, but she hasn't shown any interest towards the sisters or mom. Norah may be the most open to it, but she's in total "mom" mode, watching out and wanting only the best for her children. I doubt Coral would accept sharing with another woman, and she certainly hasn't shown any interest in women. Zoe is so uptight at this point, there'd have to be serious content devoted to addressing her issues and how to swing her to a more open state (although it seems to me she's already showing signs of jealousy toward Leanne for being so free spirited). Not saying it can't be done, but it would certainly take a lot (a major paradigm shift as it were...). Irene seems to be out there with Zoe. She's so focused on her career it would be tough (although a woman going down on her and giving her a big "O" may make her realize she doesn't necessarily need a man in her life). Probably not going to happen this go around, but there's always a possibility. In any case, I'll continue reading and playing through the options. I like Super's vision... Good stuff! It keeps me guessing what's coming next and anxiously anticipating the next release. Write on dude...
I think you have a very good analysis on all the characters and how they relate to a harem. Even getting them to have a relationship with the MC is still a work in progress, so having a full-blown relationship with the other girls just doesn't seem realistic right now.

Thanks for the comments!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Caeir said:
Wouldn't be surprised to see another crossover with PP. Bring in a photographer (Big Guy) for the Buster Himan party shoot. If its a last minute thing and models aren't available, utilize Coral, Sasha, Miracle and Sabrina as models. Even including Leanne, Zoe, and Irene (again) is a possibility. Here's to hoping!
That actually isn't a bad idea. Thanks a lot for the suggestions!
Thanks, but I'm gonna be honest, that wasn't so much a suggestion as it was just a comment on what I thought might happen. If I had to hazard a guess, you already went there in some form or fashion and aren't letting on (keep the readers in suspense so it's a surprise when it comes). Whatever happens, happens... It's all good and I look forward to future releases.

I try not to make suggestions... A writer's creativity is just that, theirs'. Any suggestions proposing modifications can either stifle or incite that creativity, but then is the finished product solely the artists'? I'd rather see a clean artistic vision, one that is "purer" (if you will) than a vision by committee. I've seen too many of committee visions and they're usually convoluted, complicated, or outright crap. I like this story and where it's heading. Again, good stuff!

Just out of curiosity, will you be revamping the scenes with Sasha and Miracle in the Library with the MC and Coral? I know you were looking to ensure everything was clearly your vision for the characters (content and imagery) is why I ask...

Reactions: EJW

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks, but I'm gonna be honest, that wasn't so much a suggestion as it was just a comment on what I thought might happen. If I had to hazard a guess, you already went there in some form or fashion and aren't letting on (keep the readers in suspense so it's a surprise when it comes). Whatever happens, happens... It's all good and I look forward to future releases.

I try not to make suggestions... A writer's creativity is just that, theirs'. Any suggestions proposing modifications can either stifle or incite that creativity, but then is the finished product solely the artists'? I'd rather see a clean artistic vision, one that is "purer" (if you will) than a vision by committee. I've seen too many of committee visions and they're usually convoluted, complicated, or outright crap. I like this story and where it's heading. Again, good stuff!

Just out of curiosity, will you be revamping the scenes with Sasha and Miracle in the Library with the MC and Coral? I know you were looking to ensure everything was clearly your vision for the characters (content and imagery) is why I ask...
Don't worry, I was just saying you had a good analysis on my characters. I get suggestions and people asking me to change stuff all the time, trust me. If I agree with it, then I will change and if I don't, I stick to my guns.

I just write whatever story is best.

And yeah, I'll be revamping those scenes at some point, but I am more interested in revamping the other characters like I did in the latest update for coral and Leanne

Reactions: EJW and Caeir

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Why would you say something like that? That's just putting negative energy out there for no reason.

The only way this game isn't going to be completed is if I die, which shouldn't be for a while considering I'm only 27 xD
27 its a god age for die, but don't get me wrong, I hope you live as long as you want

I love this game BTW

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes