3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Not a critique on my side, just an observation. You are completely right regarding other devs. 3? I know only of 2, PP and SS. (funny how both have matching first consonants :D ) I might have missed something then, or maybe it is not on f95zone.
Do you have by any chance a Signature with Irene? :) (I plan on switching out Jill for her, if there is a good one)
My third game is a vampire Harem game coming out next week

v2.png

Called Sun Breed =]

It'll be a kinetic novel though, so no choices and you automatically get all the girls as a full harem

And sorry, no sig for Irene yet!

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Not trying to shit post here, but this update was really bad compared to the rest of the game. Writing and optics took a nosedive.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Goddammit i got to get my finances straightened out so I can support another patreon.
Really appreciate it, dude. Support means a lot.

Not trying to shit post here, but this update was really bad compared to the rest of the game. Writing and optics took a nosedive.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure why you thought it was so bad. Definitely one of my favorite updates so far and a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully you'll like the next one

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
To be honest, I'm not quite sure why you thought it was so bad. Definitely one of my favorite updates so far and a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully you'll like the next one
Renders where all over the place, especially the lighting. Some parts of the backgrounds look they where copied from a 90ies computer game. The part about the writing is probably subjective, but I don't remember ever being this bored in either SS or PP. Their first date should have been a lot more memorably imho.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
My third game is a vampire Harem game coming out next week

View attachment 969629

Called Sun Breed =]

It'll be a kinetic novel though, so no choices and you automatically get all the girls as a full harem

And sorry, no sig for Irene yet!
Hmm, good to know, seems like vampire themed games gained quite in popularity nowadays. Sound interesting, will give it a go for sure. I am quite baffled how you manage to do 3 games at once, while many devs can't even do one right...

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
As it is not harem and all have their own endings, we have to play by separate playthrough for for each girl

(or)

we can play it in all in single playthrough, and we can select the ending we want at last with the preferred girl?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As it is not harem and all have their own endings, we have to play by separate playthrough for for each girl

(or)

we can play it in all in single playthrough, and we can select the ending we want at last with the preferred girl?
There is technically a harem ending where the girls know you're dating all of them, just not a full-blown orgy lol. So you can have that or the solo routes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Renders where all over the place, especially the lighting. Some parts of the backgrounds look they where copied from a 90ies computer game. The part about the writing is probably subjective, but I don't remember ever being this bored in either SS or PP. Their first date should have been a lot more memorably imho.
How was the lighting all over the place? Show some examples. And how were the renders all over the place?

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
There is technically a harem ending where the girls know you're dating all of them, just not a full-blown orgy lol. So you can have that or the solo routes
Then, you can call it as harem i think. Group sex, lesbian touch is a not a mandatory for a harem. That's just the stereotype of adult games. Harem is simply a man having many female partners, but those partners wont cheat/share/swing with other men. MC will be the only man.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Really liked the way for know this other side of Zoe, didn't expect that, the blog stuff/podcast is really interesting. Zoe was the best girl imo, but i kinda feel attached for Leanne, looking forward to see how she will be developed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
How was the lighting all over the place? Show some examples
Then, you can call it as harem i think. Group sex, lesbian touch is a not a mandatory for a harem. That's just the stereotype of adult games. Harem is simply a man having many female partners, but those partners wont cheat/share/swing with other men. MC will be the only man.
Yep, a couple of others have said that so I'm officially adding Harem tag back. Thanks for the comments =]

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
How was the lighting all over the place? Show some examples. And how were the renders all over the place?
For example in the shower scene the lighting makes it look like Nora has rotten teeth for a render or two. That one stuck with me. I replay the update soon and make screenshots.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/01/03: Updated Mod, 0.5

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5
Download: - - -

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
All i got to say about this update is Natural. If you saw that scene, you know what i mean. Norah :love:. Her whole date after was wonderful. Sweet jesus, she's such a gorgeous milf.

Good update. A little on the short side but i enjoyed it. There was the Zoe stuff as well and i can't quite put my finger on how but she looks different. I haven't played from the beginning in a while and she wasn't in the last update so i probably just forgot how she looked a bit maybe.

Can't wait to see the next update. Looking forward to some more of Irene in future. Also now that i hear that harem is confirmed I'm excited af. Not only can i make my stepmom a real milf but i can also potentially have both her and Norah at the same time(relationship wise and 3some(probably not this but i can dream) :love:). The thought alone is so hot. Take that john!!! :devilish:

Anyway. For now I'm going slide on over to Picture Perfect as i just realised there's a recent update i missed :oops:.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
All i got to say about this update is Natural. If you saw that scene, you know what i mean. Norah :love:. Her whole date after was wonderful. Sweet jesus, she's such a gorgeous milf.

Good update. A little on the short side but i enjoyed it. There was the Zoe stuff as well and i can't quite put my finger on how but she looks different. I haven't played from the beginning in a while and she wasn't in the last update so i probably just forgot how she looked a bit maybe.

Can't wait to see the next update. Looking forward to some more of Irene in future. Also now that i hear that harem is confirmed I'm excited af. Not only can i make my stepmom a real milf but i can also potentially have both her and Norah at the same time(relationship wise and 3some(probably not this but i can dream) :love:). The thought alone is so hot. Take that john!!! :devilish:

Anyway. For now I'm going slide on over to Picture Perfect as i just realised there's a recent update i missed :oops:.
Glad you're enjoying the game! Your comment does make me think about an Irene and Norah threesome route... I can see it in my head. That would be the only one, to be honest.

Thinking about that one strongly, while getting both pregnant. Thanks again.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Glad you're enjoying the game! Your comment does make me think about an Irene and Norah threesome route... I can see it in my head. That would be the only one, to be honest.

Thinking about that one strongly, while getting both pregnant. Thanks again.
I just discovered your game today and I really liked it. regarding the story, I really hope you have in mind some sort of payback from the MC against his dad, I just love revenge stories.
I can't make up my mind between all the girls yet, but the date with Norah was really touching.

Great work (y)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just discovered your game today and I really liked it. regarding the story, I really hope you have in mind some sort of payback from the MC against his dad, I just love revenge stories.
I can't make up my mind between all the girls yet, but the date with Norah was really touching.

Great work (y)
Oh, you'll get your sweet revenge and his hot ass milf wife for yourself lol. Promise you that and I'm glad that you are enjoying the game! I have a lot more coming =]

Next update will feature Irene and Coral

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes