3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
With due respect, the MC has to balance countering interests between rebuilding his relationship with his mother and sisters against his father's very real threat of withdrawing all financial support for them if the MC doesn't accept his conditions. Irene is the surprise in this whole equation and may be the one to finally break things down with the Dad. Unfortunately, like many rich and powerful people, Dad holds all the cards and until he gives ground, the MC is rather limited in his ability to control that dynamic. The MC is still, at this point, completely reliant upon his father, as he does not have resources or other options. So, it is what it is.
Yep i got that and agree. That why i said i hope to see him grow and surpass is dad .
I know right now he is powerless compared to his dad.
Thats why I think a good option is to focus on is job and do good in the company i know that aline a bit with what is father want but if mc really wants to support and be with is family its a good opportunity to prove himself worth and take over the company and in the meanwhile still try to be with his family I know he want to make games but some times we need to sacrifice somethings for the ones we love.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Stupid question, but I like all girls.

The game will be a harem route too?
I'll just quote two of the Dev's posts made within the past couple of days.
There is technically a harem ending where the girls know you're dating all of them, just not a full-blown orgy lol. So you can have that or the solo routes
Yep, a couple of others have said that so I'm officially adding Harem tag back. Thanks for the comments =]

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Best update so far. First Norah, my sweet southern belle and all her glory has returned to grace us with her presence. Then Mc got to spend quality time with the best girl by going out on a date with her. Seeing her dressed as a cowgirl and calling Mc Daddy was hot. And I like that she understands incestous relationships and doesn’t judge them, this is gonna make the whole build up between Norah and Mc feel much more authentic.

My other best girl Zoe, gets screen time and pulls off a pretty damn good prank on Mc, which was hilarious and well done. I actually thought we was going to get some side pussy sooner rather than later. But it was a nice troll though. Going over sexual situations with Zoe on her sex/love blog was another steamy scene. Honestly I got nervous about what info her colleague had on her at first, but of course had a sigh of relief when she confessed to only having a sex blog. Mc also had some smooth dialogue this update and I appreciate that a lot.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Finally finished the update... I was pleasantly surprised, again. I was expecting Zoe's issue to be another Dad-ism. Something like she'd never be a great lawyer, or some such crap. He comes across as an arrogant misogynistic bastard, so I expected it to play across all the women (Nora - yep, Leanne - yep, Zoe - NOPE). Surprise! I guess MC has yet another side quest ahead of him... It'd be funny if the dad utilizes the same law firm that Zoe works for and the guys in suits and dark sunglasses are actually criminal investigators digging for dirt on him... What was the gist in the 1993 movie "The Firm", if you want to get the criminals, go after their lawyers?
Not sure if it was intended from the outset or it's purely coincidence, but the blog material Zoe collects and presents could be used by Coral in creating the dating sim. The blog information could be categorized based on something like situations/responses. Rule sets would match a characters input and elicit an appropriate response from the gathered data. I thought it was a nice tie in. I also liked the farm date with Nora, although I thought the exotic animal babies was a bit over the top. I guess a little silliness every now and then never hurts. Nicely done Super... Again.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Finally finished the update... I was pleasantly surprised, again. I was expecting Zoe's issue to be another Dad-ism. Something like she'd never be a great lawyer, or some such crap. He comes across as an arrogant misogynistic bastard, so I expected it to play across all the women (Nora - yep, Leanne - yep, Zoe - NOPE). Surprise! I guess MC has yet another side quest ahead of him... It'd be funny if the dad utilizes the same law firm that Zoe works for and the guys in suits and dark sunglasses are actually criminal investigators digging for dirt on him... What was the gist in the 1993 movie "The Firm", if you want to get the criminals, go after their lawyers?
Not sure if it was intended from the outset or it's purely coincidence, but the blog material Zoe collects and presents could be used by Coral in creating the dating sim. The blog information could be categorized based on something like situations/responses. Rule sets would match a characters input and elicit an appropriate response from the gathered data. I thought it was a nice tie in. I also liked the farm date with Nora, although I thought the exotic animal babies was a bit over the top. I guess a little silliness every now and then never hurts. Nicely done Super... Again.
You have a lot of good insight on multiple things here that fired up my imagination. Going to consider your comments. Thank you!

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I enjoyed what I played, but I'm kinda surprised by how short it all is. Obviously this isn't done, but it felt like I saw everything in an hour or two.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I enjoyed what I played, but I'm kinda surprised by how short it all is. Obviously this isn't done, but it felt like I saw everything in an hour or two.
I write at the very minimum 8k words per update because most adults read 200-300 words. 8000/300 = 26 minutes of reading.

And the last two updates have been 11k and 14k, so idk what to say lol. So 1-2 hours sounds right. Time flies when you're having fun =D

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
hey i have a bug,... i think ,.. when camping is decison for Kiss her ( leanne path) or Dont kiss her, i cant go throo ... i press kiss her and it is same menu doesnt want to go from there forward,.. also if i select dont kiss her game doesnt want to go forward... i use also
Secret Summer - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.5]

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hey i have a bug,... i think ,.. when camping is decison for Kiss her ( leanne path) or Dont kiss her, i cant go throo ... i press kiss her and it is same menu doesnt want to go from there forward,.. also if i select dont kiss her game doesnt want to go forward... i use also
Secret Summer - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.5]
I had no problem. I was able to click on kiss her and carry on the story. I also use OscarSix's mod.

Did you do a clean install or did you overwrite a previous version?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I know you already had it in the works... you're just stringing me along with the teasing again ;)
No seriously, I don't want to spoil anything but there are some things you touched on that I hadn't even thought about yet that makes a lot of sense and could make things more interesting. So you definitely did help me out, I promise lol

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes