Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and really enjoying it. I thought Irene was just gonna be a total bitch but I love how MC and her become closer and let`s face it, she THICCCC :love:
Where are the girls in your signature from?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter I really like the characters/story of your games, do you plan to make animations?
Not for right now. I would have to take time off from developing the games to learn and I just want to create the games right now! =]

This is without a doubt one of my fav games on the site, SuperWriter thank you for resurrecting it from the ashes! I know I am one of your biggest (asshole) critics and tend to bust your balls at times (PP was my fav game till the mid game model change & the early exit strategy, but I am also one of your biggest fans) You make great games but you can't change shit once the fans are invested in the original.
Anyhow great update can't wait for the next!
Lol You say I can't change things, but you love this game that started out with twin MCs and has gone through A LOT of changes. Coral and Leanne weren't even in the original game.

You need to understand these games are in DEVELOPMENT and I will do whatever I need to do to make the story the best it can be. if that is too frustrating for you then please wait until the game is done to play .

I appreciate the report, nonetheless and have a lot more coming soon =]

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
it shows the message below when I clicked on the scene gallery button.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'Rounded_Elegance.ttf'.
That means your computer doesn't have that font installed. (I don't think it was included in the mod, could be wrong about that.)

Google:
Rounded_Elegance.ttf download
then download it and install it on your PC.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
hey Sups
I think I might be getting more into this one than I initially thought.. Yeah PP totally blew me away, but Nora, Irene and me have a date with destiny!
Thanks a lot for saying that. I really think this game has great potential, just like PP did and people are finally starting to recognize that, I think. Got a looot more planned, and soon! Going to try to get you guys to fall in love with all the girls ^^

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
SuperWriter first off just wanna say, i love this game! i guess i came in a bit late and missed the version where the MC was a twin, but i still feel its turning into a great story just the same. as a writer myself, ive kinda made a few estimates as to the way things will play out and im glad you decided to keep this one going as id love to see where your story goes!
your renders and charachter models look great and i love the addition of pubic hair to Leanne! (on that note, i just wanted to point out a continuity error where if you ask Leanne to get naked for you in the first chapter or so, she is shaven and then when you take her to the camping trip later, she has her pubic hair down there. dont know if that would be easy to fix or not but i just thought id bring that to your attention)

just really enjoying your game and i been seein all the haters on here and thought that i would send out some positive vibes to let you know there are still those of us out here that enjoy your work and your stories. sure having to restart the game is a bit of a bummer, but i look at it as a chance to go back and see what the consequences of making different choices will do (of course i usually always roll back and go with the one i like most anyway lol) keep up the good work! i can unfortunately only support you with words of encouragement as my financial situation could be better right now, but if i had the means to support you, i definitely would. once again, thanks for keepin this one going! looking forward to that new update you mentioned!

PS. also thought i should point out how the text kinda drops below the text box sometimes when the text gets really long. just a minor thing that isnt a game breaker but something you should know about so you can tweak it if you get a chance.

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
Reading the comments makes me even more excited to try this game. I've been refreshing the page to see if the Mac version gets updated LOL

D

Deleted member 2237523

Irene progression is fast, but feels natural and not rushed, everything that build up to that "moment" is there. At first I think this is maybe another mc dream, as it is too good to be true, but I'm glad I'm wrong. Amazing writing.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There's gotta be a way to get Irene pregnant in the future :HideThePain:
Several years ago doctor's told a woman I know that she couldn't have children, so she went the adoption route. Almost 18 months later she was diagnosed with Stage 2 Cervical cancer. The treatment involved cauterizing the cervix with a freezing wand (not sure why they called it cauterizing, but they did). In any case it worked. She was diagnosed cancer free. Since she wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant she and her husband didn't take any precautions... she ended up pregnant 16 months later. A year after her first natural birth, she was pregnant again. That was 24 years ago. Medicine's advanced a long way, lots of shit's possible. I have faith Super will have MC fix the situation, super sperm or otherwise... (no pun intended)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update loved the bonding we had with Irene I just hope she reconsiders and calls the cops sometimes I feel not doing that will backfire in the long term or hopefully the MC knocking the guy on his ass knocked some sense into him. Btw I like the whole overhaul you have made to the game good job on that. (y)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes