3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
If you are a fan of this game, then please don't just come here and complain. Tell me why you think the game is headed downward, so I can understand where you are coming from and we can talk about it. Everyone here knows I'm open to suggestion.

There were a lot of complaints that there was going to be no harem and about the ending screen last time, so next updates the ending screen will be gone and the game will continue as it has been and it will be a harem where all the women know you are dating them.

I promise there is plenty of more good stuff to come for the real fans of this game.
Wait. We're only getting a single harem ending now because people bitched about single couple endings?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Wait. We're only getting a single harem ending now because people bitched about single couple endings?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
Don't worry, there will still be single routes. Just refuse every other girl and you will not be on their path, and you will not see them anymore. The harem route is doing all of the girls story lines and there will be a scene next update where you confess that you are dating all of them, unless of course you are not.

For example, if you are only on the coral and Leanne routes, you will only see two scenes of confessing to them specifically.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to merge or patch the remastered version with the original?
Would probably be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have to ask: Why? The remaining remastered chapters are coming, probably in relatively short time as I know SW. And besides, all the saves made with this after the 2nd chapter would then also not be compatible. For me this makes no sense.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Would probably be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have to ask: Why? The remaining remastered chapters are coming, probably in relatively short time as I know SW. And besides, all the saves made with this after the 2nd chapter would then also not be compatible. For me this makes no sense.
Thanks for the reply. I just prefer to have one application, rather than having each of them separately. I don't know know how long the remaster would take to catch up to the original's content, so I thought merging them would allow me to play the remaster and then progress to the original in one playthrough. But I guess I can wait.

Sep 10, 2021
Hey SuperWriter. I just started getting into AVNs recently. So far, Secret Summer has stood out amongst them. I've found all the main characters entertaining. I'm particularly fond of the antagonistic role of the father. It really helps bring the MC closer to everyone. I'm looking forward to more of Zoe, as I have a soft spot for "responsible" characters. I loved the Irene update. Thank you for listening, and keep up the good work!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey SuperWriter. I just started getting into AVNs recently. So far, Secret Summer has stood out amongst them. I've found all the main characters entertaining. I'm particularly fond of the antagonistic role of the father. It really helps bring the MC closer to everyone. I'm looking forward to more of Zoe, as I have a soft spot for "responsible" characters. I loved the Irene update. Thank you for listening, and keep up the good work!
I'm glad that you said that you like the father as a character even though of course you probably hate him like everyone else. Having a strong villain can make the story even better, in my opinion, so the feeling is satisfying when you finally take him down and throw in his face that you have his woman xD

Sep 10, 2021
I'm glad that you said that you like the father as a character even though of course you probably hate him like everyone else. Having a strong villain can make the story even better, in my opinion, so the feeling is satisfying when you finally take him down and throw in his face that you have his woman xD
Exactly! It certainly helps that Irene is damn near perfect. I'm looking forward to the inevitable confrontation between the MC and his father.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree that nothing makes a story better than a good villain

except milfs nothing is better than milfs they're the best kind of wifefu

in my opinion one good milf is better than a hundred girls

but a lot of people don't realize that a good milf is hard to make

you have to make them look old but not too old which a lot of people make that mistake

it's about striking the perfect balance

because if you make them look too old you end up with a gilf not a milf

milf is an older woman that still has a lot of childbearing years left

and as we already discussed nothing is better than knocking up the woman you love

and some people like me cough cough think that pregnant sex is really really hot

yes it's a lot of work but if you get it right you end up with the perfect milf for example
screenshot0001.png

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I agree that nothing makes a story better than a good villain

except milfs nothing is better than milfs they're the best kind of wifefu

in my opinion one good milf is better than a hundred girls

but a lot of people don't realize that a good milf is hard to make

you have to make them look old but not too old which a lot of people make that mistake

it's about striking the perfect balance

because if you make them look too old you end up with a gilf not a milf

milf is an older woman that still has a lot of childbearing years left

and as we already discussed nothing is better than knocking up the woman you love

and some people like me cough cough think that pregnant sex is really really hot

yes it's a lot of work but if you get it right you end up with the perfect milf for example
View attachment 1406444
To each their own.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes