3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
the amount of people who dont seem to be able to read or understand but just think updates are going to stop and its being fully remade is quite shocking, the dev has already said a few times now its just the early part of the story being remastered and wont affect the update schedule of the story continuing,

hes doing great work already on 2 VNs maybe even 3 now PP as ended (new VN coming soon :unsure::unsure:) do you really think something as small as some remastered renders is going to slow him down
dev keep up the great work (y)
I actually released the new game Follow the Leader last month! You should check it out. I'm currently working on the second update now that I just updated Sun Breed

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
it started interesting....continued to be great, but after last updates... degradating....
If you are a fan of this game, then please don't just come here and complain. Tell me why you think the game is headed downward, so I can understand where you are coming from and we can talk about it. Everyone here knows I'm open to suggestion.

There were a lot of complaints that there was going to be no harem and about the ending screen last time, so next updates the ending screen will be gone and the game will continue as it has been and it will be a harem where all the women know you are dating them.

I promise there is plenty of more good stuff to come for the real fans of this game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
so, i am new here, but u probably heared it before cause your responce....by one word.... rushed

simply u r balancing about mom and step mom...than there is end and u need to choose without any reason or story progresion x content who u want end with.
You're talking about the ending screen, which a lot of people said they didn't like, as you said, I have heard the same complaint plenty of times last update. It will be gone next update and the game will continue as it has been.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
nope now i know cause u...so i will wait few months to play remastered game with content what i played before :-(
I will say it again since you are new here, the game will be updated every 6 weeks as it has been. I will do the remaster in my own free time after I update the games with new content. Sorry about the confusion.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
if u heared it before (in last update)...idk why u r talking with me about your game than? (to hear it again with this update??)
This is called "being part of community", SuperWriter is one of the few developers that always talk with everyone and hear criticism, even if sometimes he need to answer the same question multiple times. I cannot say with certain how many developers we have here, but he is part of 1% that talk and interact with everyone, not only the fans, and in my opinion, this is amazing and i love it, this way we can see that not only he love what he do, but also love to hear what we think about it. He and all the developers that interact with us, answer our questions, and even hear and understand constructive criticism have my deepest respect.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm so this have new content after we are about dealing with yakuza? i dont really get what remastered means..some renders of the characters already changed last update..thanks

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
There were a lot of complaints that there was going to be no harem and about the ending screen last time, so next updates the ending screen will be gone and the game will continue as it has been and it will be a harem where all the women know you are dating them.
I'm very happy to hear that, as the ending screen certainly did seem to appear incredibly suddenly and gave a sort of rushed feeling due to the story not feeling like it had actually reached that point. For me it wasn't entirely about the lack of a harem route (although that is admittedly my mode of choice). It was more that it felt that the story had more to give/needed more buildup before reaching that stage.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
SuperWriter i love your renders and the story. youve heard all the complaints already and theres nothing i can add that wont sound like im just coming on here to complain. i might have mentioned in my last comment after the last update, that i personally dont mind if you do the individual routes and stuff, but would really like to see a harem route added as well if that was the road you were gonna go down with the story. it could have been an extra or a special unlock for completing all girls paths or some stuff like that

as far as this update is concerned, are we getting another route this time or just continuing the story? the changelog wasnt too clear as to what to expect.
anyway..., im diggin this game and always look forward to your updates.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
The game will be updated every 6 weeks as usual. I will remaster 0.3 - 0.7 whenever I have free time, so the updates do not get delayed. Just play the latest releases as they come, and you can go play the remastered updates if you want. The remastered versions are just updated visuals (the renders.) No change in the story
Hi Dev

How are you doing?

So, you are making some kind of enhance about the whole game.

I hope you are not going to take off pubic hair from Nora. She is magnificent for my taste.

Also, I want to congratulate you for the nice option to create a single path for every LI in the game.

How long until Nora´s path?

Keep doing a great game SW

Greetings

Last edited:

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Damn, if this game had animated sex scenes it would be one of the best ever made... Still, I only like those who have them, yet I play this one and always enjoy it so that says a lot about it!
I agree completely. I don't necessarily need it, but I definitely prefer it. Kind've a shame when a games models look as good as these do, and the sex scenes are just still images.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
DEV.. I took time and did a side by side of old and the remastered. some very clear changes some subtle. they are well received I see how its not a rewrite but a clarification of how it should be, keep up the work this is one of my favorite games

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter i love your renders and the story. youve heard all the complaints already and theres nothing i can add that wont sound like im just coming on here to complain. i might have mentioned in my last comment after the last update, that i personally dont mind if you do the individual routes and stuff, but would really like to see a harem route added as well if that was the road you were gonna go down with the story. it could have been an extra or a special unlock for completing all girls paths or some stuff like that

as far as this update is concerned, are we getting another route this time or just continuing the story? the changelog wasnt too clear as to what to expect.
anyway..., im diggin this game and always look forward to your updates.
This was just a release of updates 0.1 and 0.2 remastered. And there is a harem path, as in all of the woman know you are dating them . The next update in a month from now will feature Leanne/Coral. Thank you for the comment!
Hi Dev

How are you doing?

So, you are making some kind of enhance about the whole game.

I hope you are not going to take off pubic hair from Nora. She is magnificent for my taste.

Also, I want to congratulate you for the nice option to create a single path for every LI in the game.

How long until Nora´s path?

Keep doing a great game SW

Greetings
Lol Don't worry, Norah's bush isn't going anywhere because I think it really fits her character and she even explained why she has a full bush early in the game. Next update is for Leanne/Coral and then Norah will be after that

Last edited:

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
If you are a fan of this game, then please don't just come here and complain. Tell me why you think the game is headed downward, so I can understand where you are coming from and we can talk about it. Everyone here knows I'm open to suggestion.

I promise there is plenty of more good stuff to come for the real fans of this game.
bruh just take the L and keep working instead of replying

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes