3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Did you play my epilogue? That's basically what I did lol. All the storylines are in a new place one year later. You and Coral working for the IM devs, you have a child who Irene now, etc. The next installment would have these elements.
I could be mistaken, but through the course of reading this thread, people complained about how you originally "abruptly" ended the game and then you added an epilogue to address the issue. So I was just reinforcing that idea, if I followed what's going on correctly.

I haven't played the game in a while, long before you made some edits and finished it. Hence the generic advice/feedback and nothing game-specific. I'll try it out in a bit. Have a good one.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Can someone please explain what is happening with this final update being an "epilogue" but the final update being on steam only or something. So this epilogue version isn't the complete game but the completed version will only be on steam?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Can someone please explain what is happening with this final update being an "epilogue" but the final update being on steam only or something. So this epilogue version isn't the complete game but the completed version will only be on steam?
It's a bit complicated. The dev is actually not allowed anymore to add something into the game on Patreon since it's now also available on steam. So he made an own little game for the epilogue only content and sent that to his patrons, without the main game. On steam of course he integrated the epilogue into the game, too - but that version is not available here.

So if you want to play only the epilogue you have to download the "EPILOGUE Only" from the OP.
If you want to play the main game and the epilogue you need both downloads. The v1.0beta (under "DOWNLOAD") with the content including the endings + the one under the "EPILOGUE Only" link with the epilogue content and play it separately.

Edit:
I recommed to use the Mod from Koga3 (the multi mod on the OP), he even integrated the epilogue into the main game again. There is also a compressed download version from the game + epilogue + mod.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
How should i name the chars? i did : father, sister, step sister, step sister, step mom, mom. and call her mom, did i make it good? XD

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
It's a bit complicated. The dev is actually not allowed anymore to add something into the game on Patreon since it's now also available on steam. So he made an own little game for the epilogue only content and sent that to his patrons, without the main game. On steam of course he integrated the epilogue into the game, too - but that version is not available here.

So if you want to play only the epilogue you have to download the "EPILOGUE Only" from the OP.
If you want to play the main game and the epilogue you need both downloads. The v1.0beta (under "DOWNLOAD") with the content including the endings + the one under the "EPILOGUE Only" link with the epilogue content and play it separately.

Edit:
I recommed to use the Mod from Koga3 (the multi mod on the OP), he even integrated the epilogue into the main game again. There is also a compressed download version from the game + epilogue + mod.
Thanks for the detailed instructions, whats even more confusing the last version I downloaded was Secret_Summer_v0.15_SuperWriter-SteamRelease which sounds like it would be the steam version. Im currently trying to figure out how to use the multi mod if its to be put in both the beta and epilogue, its also strange how the epilogue is only 64mb why is that.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the detailed instructions, whats even more confusing the last version I downloaded was Secret_Summer_v0.15_SuperWriter-SteamRelease which sounds like it would be the steam version. Im currently trying to figure out how to use the multi mod if its to be put in both the beta and epilogue, its also strange how the epilogue is only 64mb why is that.
The epilogue game is so small because it ONLY contains the epilogue content. You get a few choices at the beginning for your former playthrough you made in the main game, then it continues.

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
Just tried the game, it's quiet! No cheesy music, no other sounds. Supposed to be like that? All sounds settings are on 100

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How should i name the chars? i did : father, sister, step sister, step sister, step mom, mom. and call her mom, did i make it good? XD
They're all blood related, except for Irene, who is his stepmother.

John - Father
Norah - Mother / Called - Whatever you call your mom. Some folks say mum, others say momma. It's personal preference.
Coral - Sister
Zoe - Sister
Leanne - Sister
Irene - Stepmother

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
The download for the main game is labeled as "beta", does this mean it's not finished yet and there's still a final version to be released?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes