3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So which version is posted in the OP? Steam version, or other version?
i would know too.. i didn't downloaded last update...i only played the first half of nora ending (when Mafia comes into bakery)...if i download this i will get all the characters ending or what?

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i would know too.. i didn't downloaded last update...i only played the first half of noptra ending (when Mafia comes into bakery)...if i download this i will get all the characters ending or what?
Probably the Patreon versions. Also the OP is a bit confusing: The first links are the main game with the "old" endings as before. The second one marked as "Epilogue only" are the new additional scenes, but it's an own game (I think SW said he had to do that because of steam, they do not allow it to make a full game again on Patreon).

Info: Koga has already a new mod version where he integrated the epilogue to the main game

Last edited:
Reactions: ash996

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
An Anthology, now I am intrigued, still love how you combine characters from your different games together. Thank you so very much for this game, BTW, I will be checking out the Epilogue in tonight's gaming session. ;)
Considering the number of references, in-jokes, background cameos, and outright crossovers I've seen, at this point I just assume most of the AVN's I play exist in the same weird world (or at least multi-verse). An AVN trivia master could probably put together a decent game of Six-Degrees with these things. Just off hand, I can link Love Of Magic to Harem Highlander to Mythos to Come Home to Bare Witness to Unbroken.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
The only thing this game is lacking (and why I'm not playing it) is animated scenes :cry: (still images aren't fappable to me, unfortunately)... I've played once before and it was a very good experience if you're into non-animated games tho!

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot dem:eek: this game is completed, skipped under my radar completely, I have not even play or heard of it before.

So, how do I play this? First, the complete beta and then epilogue?:unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
off the top of my head Artemis, Chasing Sunsets, and Dreams of Reality are all directly connected (by characters appearing) to Leap of Faith. Dreams of Reality contains an obvious reference to being connected to Pale Carnations but not 100% if the timeline works on that one. I think all the crossovers are well done as in they are really cool if you know but dont detract if you dont
Interesting:unsure:. The link between Dreams of Reality to Pale Carnations (have not played this one yet), is it related to Cindy, the bar she works or her co-worker:unsure:?

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
Does the game at least have the sex scenes animated now? Because the last time I played it, it had no animation.
The renders look much better than before... The story was kinda decent... I hope it developed well...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There is more story to tell, yes. Which will continue in a sequel like I said. And if I decide not to do a sequel for whatever reason, I will do a DLC that continues the storyline and ends it in a more complete manner.

I keep saying it over and over, but the game is NOT done. Neither is Picture Perfect
Ey yo, my brother in FAP, why the new account??

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Shouldn't the tag say on hold since superwriter is just pausing development of it

from Superwriter's discord:

Like I said, I WILL return to this game

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think that the DEV did a good job with this game although he ended the game originally with endings nobody liked he did go back and give us the Epilogue that gave everyone the closure that we were looking for. So great job SuperWriter. I am greatly hoping that you continue where you left off in this game. Just work on what you are currently working on and come back to this game when you feel the time is right for you.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Just to add my 2 cents to this argument about "unconstructive criticism" in the comments:
I don't think this is the place for constructive criticism in the first place, otherwise why do we even have the Reviews tab? Sure, it would help if the comments are useful and positive, but I don't think people need to be called out because they typed something like "gaem suxx xD" without offering any useful feedback. If they act like some entitled clown then yeah call them out for that, but not on the reason of "Your comment have no value" or "Why aren't you offering good feedback?"

If it's the opposite reaction, like a comment saying "Oh I really like this" we aren't gonna start asking them to write out what exactly that they like now are we? It is not off-topic because they are talking about the game, it just that their comment boiled down to a Yes/No answer. They aren't beholden to anyone to explain themselves.

While I don't agree to the comment claiming the game to be trash, I can't agree to SuperWriter's respond and setting that expectation on every user of this site either. No objectivity? Only promote things you like while trashing things you don't like? Wow, it's like they are humans with bias or something. But I'm certain this is something that only happen in pirate sites like this one, and not on every other platform out there.

So yeah, that's it from me. Sorry for the rant.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes