3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
Playing the Linux version I am getting a bunch of missing pic errors. I'm not sure if they are missing or, with Linux being case sensitive, they are referenced by the wrong name.

Jul 2, 2022
Here's the epilogue, pervs!

Remember, this is an epilogue, so it's a summary wrapping up the endings after a year has passed, and sets up the next game.

Like I said, I WILL return to this game and Picture Perfect in the future. Of course things can change, but that is the plan right now. But I hope this will satisfy those who found the ending too abrupt. And if this still doesn't satisfy some of you, hell, I tried lol

Now, I will work on my ANTHOLOGY VOL. 1 and have the first of three of those games by the next week. See you guys again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***NOTE: THIS IS ONLY THE EPILOGUE, SO YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO CHOOSE WHAT CHOICES YOU PREFER IN THE BEGINNING. Now that the game is on Steam, I can't givea away the entire game for free or I will get banned from Steam. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you own the steam version of SS, the epilogue will be added on, and not separate like this is***

PC -

MAC -

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Sorry about that ;) No need for abbreviations for asshole on a site like this i guess xD It's just a habit.
But, yeah :) That's what i meant. Not pubic ofc. The most hairy woman _i've_ ever been with just barely had any hairs visible :p not claiming to know it all ^^ Not claiming its not normal ^^ It's the amount of it though :p Even as hairy as i am, even i do not have that much asshair :D hehe.

Also, it was just a notification :) like i said on my OP its not a big deal
Ahhh, now I see. I honestly don't remember noticing, but I can agree I'm not a fan of asshair, both in visual appearance on women and ... (WARNING: PERSONAL INFO MAY BE TMI FOR SOME READERS)
impractical annoyance on myself. My wife will only let us buy the super soft tissue paper, and it doesn't stand up well to asshair! :LOL:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
where can I download this KINGDOM RAIDERS [SuperWriter] game and RECONNECT [SuperWriter]?

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Ahhh, now I see. I honestly don't remember noticing, but I can agree I'm not a fan of asshair, both in visual appearance on women and ... (WARNING: PERSONAL INFO MAY BE TMI FOR SOME READERS)
impractical annoyance on myself. My wife will only let us buy the super soft tissue paper, and it doesn't stand up well to asshair! :LOL:
Hahaha!! Omg, my ex used to do the same xD Because of her i am now used to having both TP AND wetwipes near the toilet xD Too soft tp does favours for noone :p i felt we both smelled like ass And it did not do me well telling her the _real_ reason asking for 2 ply and wetsipes when that didnt work :D Uoh oh!! xD

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Remember, this is an epilogue, so it's a summary wrapping up the endings after a year has passed, and sets up the next game.

Like I said, I WILL return to this game and Picture Perfect in the future. Of course things can change, but that is the plan right now. But I hope this will satisfy those who found the ending too abrupt. And if this still doesn't satisfy some of you, hell, I tried lol

Now, I will work on my ANTHOLOGY VOL. 1 and have the first of three of those games by the next week. See you guys again soon.

***NOTE: THIS IS ONLY THE EPILOGUE, SO YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO CHOOSE WHAT CHOICES YOU PREFER IN THE BEGINNING. Now that the game is on Steam, I can't givea away the entire game for free or I will get banned from Steam. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you own the steam version of SS, the epilogue will be added on, and not separate like this is***

PC - Google Drive

MAC - Google Drive
Now that was an ending I can see supporting thankyou!!!!:love:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

PC - Google Drive

MAC - Google Drive
Im confused. Dosent epilogue means like the aftermatch of the ending ? The game just started to get good. So is this the end ?
From what I read it sounds like the setting will be moved to something different but with the same characters.

Reactions: juan palote

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm sorry to say but im a little dissapointed.. both Picture Perfect and now this both ending way earlier than they should have.. the story set up in each was good and could have led to a much longer and enjoyable VN but each time it feels like the dev gets bored with the project and rushes to the finish line, skipping over plot elements, speeding through established plot development points and basically just 'giving up' on the title.. Both picture perfect AND Secret Summer had such good stories to tell and its just wasted on fast track endings..

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I respect that ;) Still standing on my comment though :p And SW thought it was funny, and that's what matters most to me :D That he didnt take it as me being an asshole or something :p
dont think anyone took it as an negative comment, just one that people who like hair didn't want to see since about 85% of all other renders used in vns are basically hairless. And Nora rocks that look

Looking forward to more SuperWriter projects

Reactions: Orlox and NyVar

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

PC - Google Drive

MAC - Google Drive
An Anthology, now I am intrigued, still love how you combine characters from your different games together. Thank you so very much for this game, BTW, I will be checking out the Epilogue in tonight's gaming session. ;)

Jul 2, 2022
I'm sorry to say but im a little dissapointed.. both Picture Perfect and now this both ending way earlier than they should have.. the story set up in each was good and could have led to a much longer and enjoyable VN but each time it feels like the dev gets bored with the project and rushes to the finish line, skipping over plot elements, speeding through established plot development points and basically just 'giving up' on the title.. Both picture perfect AND Secret Summer had such good stories to tell and its just wasted on fast track endings..
There is more story to tell, yes. Which will continue in a sequel like I said. And if I decide not to do a sequel for whatever reason, I will do a DLC that continues the storyline and ends it in a more complete manner.

I keep saying it over and over, but the game is NOT done. Neither is Picture Perfect

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
dont think anyone took it as an negative comment, just one that people who like hair didn't want to see since about 85% of all other renders used in vns are basically hairless. And Nora rocks that look

Looking forward to more SuperWriter projects
Thanks, I appretiate your comment :) <Smaken er som baken - Den er delt> as we say where im from xD Which means; Our taste is like our behind - Split in two :p

• Haha
Reactions: ShiroOkami2
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes