3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's the problem of not having any standard versioning, you see it a lot and it gets really confusing. Sure some people get annoyed when they're like "v0.0.0.0.0.0.1 that's so lame that means this has nothing yet" but at least when you have clear versioning like that you know what to expect. I've seen lots of other developers go this route and go for v1.0 for initial release and then move on to v6.9 and stuff which makes sure in the long run but in the beginning its really confusing.
Changed the version to 0.1 to not confuse people :]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nope nothing like the movie other that the switching places of the twins. lol However nive renders and I look forward to the next update,
Playing the first twin; (I do like that we can set out own names which allows us to take the IN word out of the game.) Just a reminder of the f95 policies on that word in gaming,
breakfast with Zoe something lite is not pancakes, maybe keep it like the render before as two eggs with bacon and a 1/2 triangle of toast.
I think you mean patreon policies. F95zone gives zero fucks whether there is incest in a game or not.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's a decent start. Models are interesting and not the barely modified common Daz3d production line version we usually get. Tends toward the wordy side - lots of small talk to click through.

Edit: Don't see it as cucking yourself as others below are suggesting, more like divide and conquer ;)

1st Twin gets 2 sisters and a step-mom. 2nd Twin gets Mom, Aunt and a sis (or whatever you call them). Seems like a fair deal :p
This is exactly how I designed the game and how it's meant to be seen. Both twins have their girls. No NTR or CUCKING.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Rather silly to complain about a version number. It's just a iteration of the code. Looking at lot of "non" adult games I got, such as in my steam library. When a patch hits, it could just as well have a version number 4.6 and the previous be a 4.1 as example. I don't really get why creators keep release versions sequential. Do they just make one iteration on the thing before push it out the door? That doesn't sound healthy.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Dev may want to copy Dual Families save system if sticking with two game routes.

This shot is utterly confusing. Not only is there something stuck in the TV that's on but there is a TV floating over the bed, and I forgot about the action figure stuck in the base of the TV.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and may want to be careful with scale and angles. I am only pointing this out since this is early. This makes the MC look like he is under 5 foot in this shot especially when you see the size of the bed in the shot before. The stand is probably 18 inches high and another 36 inches for the TV. Even being generous and making the stand 24 inches puts the MC under 5 foot. A 65 inch TV is only about 58 inches wide which is the length of the bed in the shots.

The same effect carries over into the Zoe meeting where straight on you are looking up at her but the side shot shows the MC as taller.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dev may want to copy Dual Families save system if sticking with two game routes.

This shot is utterly confusing. Not only is there something stuck in the TV that's on but there is a TV floating over the bed, and I forgot about the action figure stuck in the base of the TV.
Thanks for pointing that out. And could you tell me what's confusing? Might look into changing it

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Thanks for pointing that out. And could you tell me what's confusing? Might look into changing it
Confusing is maybe too strong. The floating TV over the bed, the wall object which is stuck halfway in the TV screen, the action figure stuck to the bottom of the TV shelf, the size of the bed, etc just make for a weird shot where the more I looked the more things I noticed which were just odd. It may not be worth worrying about unless you plan for the MC to revisit the bedroom. That bed is way too small for one person except to sleep diagonally so more than one would be a challenge.

On to the subject of height and angles again another scene which messed with me was this shot. Maybe it is due to the lack of shadows on the floor, but only when you see her laying on the ground do you realize there is a step there and they aren't on the same level. The entire floor looks to be one level until the angle change. Just something to think about when planning shots.
I didn't notice any real issues other than the same height of the camera in the second twin scenes so not sure if luck or just getting used to the tools or better planning of the shots.

Another suggestion which I don't know if it is possible, but the character names and titles should almost be assigned before picking the Twin so it carries over to both games. It was a little jarring to play one twin and then immediately play the other only for everything to be the default names making me guess who he is talking about.

I definitely felt this was a step up writing wise from Picture Perfect. Though one odd moment on twin 1 was confess or deny since nothing happens and the scene plays out. If the intention was a sense of relief, not sure it plays out well and made it more feel like some dialogue was missed. I even rolled back to try the other option and no change. There was also the odd staring at her panties when none are visible in the shot with twin 2 so might be worth changing it to legs.

I don't mean to be hyper critical of your work, but figured I would suggest a couple things since it is so early. It very well could just be things I notice that bother me and others won't care about so feel free to take my ideas with a grain of salt. I look forward to seeing what comes of this in the future.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*** Hi, guys. I've read the comments and feedback and I do agree that the twin system is a bit confusing, so there will be ONE MC going forward, and I will update the game soon too, completely rewriting the beginning with all the same ladies.

I have very high hopes for this game and so much to share with you guys, so just give me a chance before you say it sucks Lol.

Will update you guys soon. Thanks

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Maybe a suggestion is don't abandon the twin thing, but develop one twin first. Once that is far enough along then introduce the other twin path.

I enjoy the Freaky Friday aspect so would hate to see that go away. It helps explain some of the normal inconsistencies you see in games.

Reactions: BobJenkins
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes