3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer v1.0.
idk what's the correct version #, i used the internal one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*** Hi, guys. I've read the comments and feedback and I do agree that the twin system is a bit confusing, so there will be ONE MC going forward, and I will update the game soon too, completely rewriting the beginning with all the same ladies.

I have very high hopes for this game and so much to share with you guys, so just give me a chance before you say it sucks Lol.

Will update you guys soon. Thanks
I mean if you taking suggestions. Make the twin a trap and add him to the harem. Easy fix. :sneaky:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*** Hi, guys. I've read the comments and feedback and I do agree that the twin system is a bit confusing, so there will be ONE MC going forward, and I will update the game soon too, completely rewriting the beginning with all the same ladies.

I have very high hopes for this game and so much to share with you guys, so just give me a chance before you say it sucks Lol.

Great, the twin thing was putting me off from playing. I'd prefer to have one MC and fuck my whole family with him.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
He is doing just that now. He is still new to developing all on his own, but he has shown some great potential so far. Let's hope this change makes people a bit more lenient.
Yeah, he seems like a champ. Models look quite good aswell

I also disliked that with one of the twins you had a step mom. It's really off putting for my depraved fantasies tbh

I'm gonna make a piano song about this to celebrate

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I also disliked that with one of the twins you had a stepmom. It's really off-putting for my depraved fantasies tbh

No worries, I like his enthusiasm. I'll try and gently steer him in the right direction. That is if people don't chase him off the forum first. He is still trying to find his footing in these early stages.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I honestly see this as an absolute win. I'm a fan of harem and the twin part was just throwing me off. If you include heavy fetishes, make them avoidable. Like the trap idea. Sure, whatever gets people's rocks off but make sure I have a choice to experience that or not. Same thing with any gay or ntr content. I'm all for people getting off in their chosen way, just make sure I'm not forced to make that choice.

If your taking suggestions? Corruption, harem, bdsm, and lots of sexy stockings/hose are all themes/tags i'd love to see. Great looking models.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What concerns me is this:

I understand taking feedback and suggestions from fans, I really do... especially as a new developer. In fact, I completely condone the work you did on this game and think it's amazing for a "new" developer so far.

But if you're so easily willing to change your story just to appease a few forum posters -- did you really have that solid of a plot/story to begin with? Or are you just trying to check all the mainstream boxes to earn the most possible money? At which point does passion for your project outweigh monetary gain?

The game I'm working on currently, which also happens to be my first game, is far from perfect but if a few people were to tell me: "Hey, this game is alright but I don't like that *insert integral part of my game's plot* exists in it?"

I'd have to tell them too damn bad. The story is written, the plot is set, and I know what's best for my game as the game's developer. Not everyone enjoys it, but those who do really enjoy it and for that reason, my support has skyrocketed early on. What I'm saying is... if you're really passionate about this -- show it. Don't just try and make a cliche mainstream blockbuster title right off the bat. I understand wanting to make money, but if that's all you're in it for, it will show. In fact, some might argue it's already showing... hence my concern.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
SuperWriter
Why would you change the game?
It`s your story to tell.
Just look at "Acting Lessons".
That was a great game and the Dev just told his story, despite negative feedback from some people.
Every game/VN here has some negative comments.
Don`t let it bother you as long as the positives outweigh the negatives.
Just alternate the updates between the twins and you get two stories for the price of one.
I call that a win/win.
I liked what i saw in both routes and became a patron.
One small suggestion.
Could you make savefiles that can be named so that we know which route you have to load after an update?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

:ROFLMAO: Well, I guess I'm glad I read this before downloading and wasting my time on something that will be completely different in a (I hope) short time. Later!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Confusing is maybe too strong. The floating TV over the bed, the wall object which is stuck halfway in the TV screen, the action figure stuck to the bottom of the TV shelf, the size of the bed, etc just make for a weird shot where the more I looked the more things I noticed which were just odd. It may not be worth worrying about unless you plan for the MC to revisit the bedroom. That bed is way too small for one person except to sleep diagonally so more than one would be a challenge.

On to the subject of height and angles again another scene which messed with me was this shot. Maybe it is due to the lack of shadows on the floor, but only when you see her laying on the ground do you realize there is a step there and they aren't on the same level. The entire floor looks to be one level until the angle change. Just something to think about when planning shots.
I didn't notice any real issues other than the same height of the camera in the second twin scenes so not sure if luck or just getting used to the tools or better planning of the shots.

Another suggestion which I don't know if it is possible, but the character names and titles should almost be assigned before picking the Twin so it carries over to both games. It was a little jarring to play one twin and then immediately play the other only for everything to be the default names making me guess who he is talking about.

I definitely felt this was a step up writing wise from Picture Perfect. Though one odd moment on twin 1 was confess or deny since nothing happens and the scene plays out. If the intention was a sense of relief, not sure it plays out well and made it more feel like some dialogue was missed. I even rolled back to try the other option and no change. There was also the odd staring at her panties when none are visible in the shot with twin 2 so might be worth changing it to legs.

I don't mean to be hyper critical of your work, but figured I would suggest a couple things since it is so early. It very well could just be things I notice that bother me and others won't care about so feel free to take my ideas with a grain of salt. I look forward to seeing what comes of this in the future.
You're not being too critical, I welcome any suggestions. I appreciate all the points you're making and will fix the little errors

Maybe a suggestion is don't abandon the twin thing, but develop one twin first. Once that is far enough along then introduce the other twin path.

I enjoy the Freaky Friday aspect so would hate to see that go away. It helps explain some of the normal inconsistencies you see in games.
I understand, but I think it just might be a little more easy for a lot going forward. I hope you'll still check out othe new version

Reactions: hentai charley

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What concerns me is this:

I understand taking feedback and suggestions from fans, I really do... especially as a new developer. In fact, I completely condone the work you did on this game and think it's amazing for a "new" developer so far.

But if you're so easily willing to change your story just to appease a few forum posters -- did you really have that solid of a plot/story to begin with? Or are you just trying to check all the mainstream boxes to earn the most possible money? At which point does passion for your project outweigh monetary gain?

The game I'm working on currently, which also happens to be my first game, is far from perfect but if a few people were to tell me: "Hey, this game is alright but I don't like that *insert integral part of my game's plot* exists in it?"

I'd have to tell them too damn bad. The story is written, the plot is set, and I know what's best for my game as the game's developer. Not everyone enjoys it, but those who do really enjoy it and for that reason, my support has skyrocketed early on. What I'm saying is... if you're really passionate about this -- show it. Don't just try and make a cliche mainstream blockbuster title right off the bat. I understand wanting to make money, but if that's all you're in it for, it will show. In fact, some might argue it's already showing... hence my concern.
I completely understand what you're saying. The reason I am willing to change the twins aspect is because it was kind of an experiment. I wanted to see if I could do something different than usual, but it's been confusing for some and that's enough for me to simplify that part.

If it was pivotal to the story, I'd stick to my guns. But SECRET SUMMER will stay in tact, even the name -- The MC seperated from his sisters and mom due to a divorce secretly visits them one summer.

Same models, story, everything. Will even be using a lot of the same renders. :)

Reactions: SrRK

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter
Why would you change the game?
It`s your story to tell.
Just look at "Acting Lessons".
That was a great game and the Dev just told his story, despite negative feedback from some people.
Every game/VN here has some negative comments.
Don`t let it bother you as long as the positives outweigh the negatives.
Just alternate the updates between the twins and you get two stories for the price of one.
I call that a win/win.
I liked what i saw in both routes and became a patron.
One small suggestion.
Could you make savefiles that can be named so that we know which route you have to load after an update?
Hey, so happy you're supporting the game, but the story will be COMPLETELY the same. Look at my latest post on here. And all the content meant for the other twin will go to the MC. I promise you won't be disappointed. I have so much in store. Just play the new version and let me know your honest thoughts then. But I'm confident you'll like it. The ladies are the most important, right?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I completely understand what you're saying. The reason I am willing to change the twins aspect is because it was kind of an experiment. I wanted to see if I could do something different than usual, but it's been confusing for some and that's enough for me to simplify that part.

If it was pivotal to the story, I'd stick to my guns. But SECRET SUMMER will stay in tact, even the name -- The MC seperated from his sisters and mom due to a divorce secretly visits them one summer.

Same models, story, everything. Will even be using a lot of the same renders. :)
You do what feels right to you, we all do that exact same thing. If this is it for you, then I say make it happen. Those who don't like it can always find another game to play.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hey, so happy you're supporting the game, but the story will be COMPLETELY the same. Look at my latest post on here. And all the content meant for the other twin will go to the MC. I promise you won't be disappointed. I have so much in store. Just play the new version and let me know your honest thoughts then. But I'm confident you'll like it. The ladies are the most important, right?
Don't listen to that free loving hippie. Making it about one MC is the right move. Will save a lot of work in the future and people will like it more

When will the new & improved version be up my friend?

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I understand, but I think it just might be a little more easy for a lot going forward. I hope you'll still check out othe new version
Oh yeah I am planning on sticking around and checking out the new version.

I also disliked that with one of the twins you had a step mom. It's really off putting for my depraved fantasies tbh

I get that, but it made a sense in a way. Twins separated at a young age, one goes with the father who ends up marrying the bimbo, and one goes with the mother who isn't married. The game would have actually allowed both fantasies since one son can seduce the new step bimbo, while the other could seduce his actual mother, I mean landladies.

By eliminating the twin angle, it will be interesting to see how it is changed. Also like I mentioned in my other post, having them swap places helps to deal with story issues of the MC not remembering basic details or simple conversations. It more easily explains why you as the player aren't familiar with the characters you interact with since you weren't raised with them. It also leads you down the path of who does or doesn't know.

You could keep the twins or make it a doppelganger story line but only make it playable around one MC. Then you have the MC dealing with both his regular family and the swapped family.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes