3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Oh yeah I am planning on sticking around and checking out the new version.

I get that, but it made a sense in a way. Twins separated at a young age, one goes with the father who ends up marrying the bimbo, and one goes with the mother who isn't married. The game would have actually allowed both fantasies since one son can seduce the new step bimbo, while the other could seduce his actual mother, I mean landladies.

By eliminating the twin angle, it will be interesting to see how it is changed. Also like I mentioned in my other post, having them swap places helps to deal with story issues of the MC not remembering basic details or simple conversations. It more easily explains why you as the player aren't familiar with the characters you interact with since you weren't raised with them. It also leads you down the path of who does or doesn't know.

You could keep the twins or make it a doppelganger story line but only make it playable around one MC. Then you have the MC dealing with both his regular family and the swapped family.

Or he could kinda just let you visit your father to seduce the bimbo and have you sent overseas by him on the past so you come back not knowing anyone

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh yeah I am planning on sticking around and checking out the new version.

I get that, but it made a sense in a way. Twins separated at a young age, one goes with the father who ends up marrying the bimbo, and one goes with the mother who isn't married. The game would have actually allowed both fantasies since one son can seduce the new step bimbo, while the other could seduce his actual mother, I mean landladies.

By eliminating the twin angle, it will be interesting to see how it is changed. Also like I mentioned in my other post, having them swap places helps to deal with story issues of the MC not remembering basic details or simple conversations. It more easily explains why you as the player aren't familiar with the characters you interact with since you weren't raised with them. It also leads you down the path of who does or doesn't know.

You could keep the twins or make it a doppelganger story line but only make it playable around one MC. Then you have the MC dealing with both his regular family and the swapped family.
Or he could kinda just let you visit your father to seduce the bimbo and have you sent overseas by him on the past so you come back not knowing anyone
The new storyline will be that you were taken by your dad and separated from the girls because you're the successor to his lucrative business, even though you're being forced to take that path. After hearing your crying mother during one of your phone calls, you decide to find any way back to her and your sisters. That's when an idea pops into your head that just might make the reunion possible. But that same idea comes with it's own set of problems and your secret summer visiting your family may be harder than you anticipated

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The new storyline will be that you were taken by your dad and separated from the girls because you're the successor to his lucrative business, even though you're being forced to take that path. After hearing your crying mother during one of your phone calls, you decide to find any way back to her and your sisters. That's when an idea pops into your head that just might make the reunion possible. But that same idea comes with it's own set of problems and your secret summer visiting your family may be harder than you anticipated
I wouldn't make it too complicated tbh. I for once would like a simple romance sim where I can properly date my sister

Jun 26, 2019
Parent Trap Style.
(L.Lohan, only the dog knows who is her master).

the creator of this game has a good idea making it a game...

just dont get bored, keep updating we will patiently wait for the update...

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
SuperWriter I know it's already too late, but I just wanted to say that I didn't mind the twin mechanic at all. Hadn't seen that before in one of these games.

Are you going to bring over ALL the women from both routes? Both families? That seems like it will be unwieldy for just the one MC. I hope you have a solid plan!

Assuming this game eventually gets finished, will you ever post the original story with the two twins? Or at least give us an outline of it? I'm really curious to know how it would have played out, but I don't mind waiting for the game to be finished first.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I wouldn't make it too complicated tbh. I for once would like a simple romance sim where I can properly date my sister
Don't worry, you'll see the new version soon and let me know what you think then
SuperWriter I know it's already too late, but I just wanted to say that I didn't mind the twin mechanic at all. Hadn't seen that before in one of these games.

Are you going to bring over ALL the women from both routes? Both families? That seems like it will be unwieldy for just the one MC. I hope you have a solid plan!

Assuming this game eventually gets finished, will you ever post the original story with the two twins? Or at least give us an outline of it? I'm really curious to know how it would have played out, but I don't mind waiting for the game to be finished first.
The MC will have ALL 6, but 4 for the first few updates. The twin system is dead but im using the same storylines with ALL the women. Literally the only change is that you don't have a twin

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
There wasn't an option to set the relationship of the left MC to the girls, so Zoe is referring to the MC as (insert relationship of Zoe to the MC here). In this case she is calling him her sister.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
why make two main characters? complete nonsense
Sorry, I already read that there will be one MC in the game))) It will be easier and more clear

Last edited:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
You have something interesting going on with the two stories, even though it seems hard to follow through, we've seen it before and those games take forever to be done.

But nope not doing it for me, it is superficial but I don't really like the figures, especially the MC and the story doesn't get me engaged all that much.

Just not in the mood right now, I'll try it out seriously later, won't leave a review before going all the way through the version of the game.

I liked the clarification at the beginning about the characters, even if you forget who is who, but sometimes it takes forever to get the characters relations with each others.

I can only dream to do a game like yours so there's not really anything negative about what I said, like I'd take forever to render and I don't really know my way around Daz all that much.

So yeah keep it up man, and find your way to the next step.
It's not one of those games looking like it's written by a 15 years old.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
great request post and amazing renders have my +1 fellow pervert
I love this Dev, such realistic chars, He captures every detail, even putting dandruff on MC's hair.
:LOL:
View attachment 372542
It's a decent start. Models are interesting and not the barely modified common Daz3d production line version we usually get. Tends toward the wordy side - lots of small talk to click through.

Edit: Don't see it as cucking yourself as others below are suggesting, more like divide and conquer ;)

1st Twin gets 2 sisters and a step-mom. 2nd Twin gets Mom, Aunt and a sis (or whatever you call them). Seems like a fair deal :p
Looks like he didn't wanna make the changes i proposed after playtesting before the release^^

For all the people that wanna know a bit more about the 0.1:

+ Some of the girls look nice ( I liked the mom/ future lawyer sister)

- only 127 renders split among 2 seperate routes/twinbrothers

- a lot of clipping in the renders (Bedroom from one of the twins/Moms clothes)

- Twin is basicly a built in Rival for that sweet family pussy^^​

Well it is his first solo project next to the Ptolemy coop, so lets hope he learns some things on the way and improves this one a bit in the future. ;)(y)
Hello like the idea, however I wonder if you got this from the movie 'Parent Trap' 1961 and it's remake in 1998. It will be interesting to see how this places out. Will let you know more after I go through it.
well written..crisp backgrounds with bright detail..cute dames with alternating facial expressions that help enhance the narrative and mood...you can name the characters any title you want so landlady is a GO!! this is one to follow folks
Sounded fun at first glance. Then I realized you're basically cucking yourself. :ROFLMAO:
Banner says it all. Poor effort. Shitty models. What's with those eyelashes?

Fwiw dug into some of the authors erotica on amazon. They're not terrible. This "game" needs to be redone though.
So is NTR in the game or is it done in a way that would somehow avoid it? Twin being a rival sounds like it could be NTR. Asking to see if the tag should be added.
That's the problem of not having any standard versioning, you see it a lot and it gets really confusing. Sure some people get annoyed when they're like "v0.0.0.0.0.0.1 that's so lame that means this has nothing yet" but at least when you have clear versioning like that you know what to expect. I've seen lots of other developers go this route and go for v1.0 for initial release and then move on to v6.9 and stuff which makes sure in the long run but in the beginning its really confusing.
i wish new dev would just put alpha or demo as the 1st release so it will curb expectation instead of 1.0
I love half of the models, but rest are solid could be better, tho it was 1st update so I don't wanna be negative right away.
Interesting story - twins instead of usually 1 son with bunch of sisters and mom. Maybe it has some POTENTIAL here.
What about mother and why da hell every INCEST game excluding dad ?? I love voyeur things and love in between mom and dad. That's pure heart, sexuality and erotism.
Why can't you just fuck the twin?
I think zombie tag missing? [5th picture]
sticks head in thread.... Did someone say incest ?
You can always play Lewdlab's games, you fuck yourself over your sleeping family members.
I think you mean patreon policies. F95zone gives zero fucks whether there is incest in a game or not.
Rather silly to complain about a version number. It's just a iteration of the code. Looking at lot of "non" adult games I got, such as in my steam library. When a patch hits, it could just as well have a version number 4.6 and the previous be a 4.1 as example. I don't really get why creators keep release versions sequential. Do they just make one iteration on the thing before push it out the door? That doesn't sound healthy.
I hate to burst your bubble, but those are rendering errors caused by using 3Delight with deep shadows or too much shine/reflectivity in the hair. Notice how the hair on the perimeter of his head shines? It looks almost oily.
A very good start. A very good start indeed.

It ticks a lot of boxes and has well developed characters.

I'm looking forward to the updates. :):coffee:
pretty good renders and models. Will follow for more updates!
Dev may want to copy Dual Families save system if sticking with two game routes.

This shot is utterly confusing. Not only is there something stuck in the TV that's on but there is a TV floating over the bed, and I forgot about the action figure stuck in the base of the TV.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and may want to be careful with scale and angles. I am only pointing this out since this is early. This makes the MC look like he is under 5 foot in this shot especially when you see the size of the bed in the shot before. The stand is probably 18 inches high and another 36 inches for the TV. Even being generous and making the stand 24 inches puts the MC under 5 foot. A 65 inch TV is only about 58 inches wide which is the length of the bed in the shots.

The same effect carries over into the Zoe meeting where straight on you are looking up at her but the side shot shows the MC as taller.
Going to try this one since this story actually got me little curious here.. :)
Please Dev port it for android too
That Zippy Link is 403 forbidden for me
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer v1.0.
idk what's the correct version #, i used the internal one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
So no different again going to same harem game with one mc huh lol
Century is passing but same scripts/concept in end of world lol:cautious::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he seems like a champ. Models look quite good aswell

I also disliked that with one of the twins you had a step mom. It's really off putting for my depraved fantasies tbh

I'm gonna make a piano song about this to celebrate
I honestly see this as an absolute win. I'm a fan of harem and the twin part was just throwing me off. If you include heavy fetishes, make them avoidable. Like the trap idea. Sure, whatever gets people's rocks off but make sure I have a choice to experience that or not. Same thing with any gay or ntr content. I'm all for people getting off in their chosen way, just make sure I'm not forced to make that choice.

If your taking suggestions? Corruption, harem, bdsm, and lots of sexy stockings/hose are all themes/tags i'd love to see. Great looking models.
SuperWriter
Why would you change the game?
It`s your story to tell.
Just look at "Acting Lessons".
That was a great game and the Dev just told his story, despite negative feedback from some people.
Every game/VN here has some negative comments.
Don`t let it bother you as long as the positives outweigh the negatives.
Just alternate the updates between the twins and you get two stories for the price of one.
I call that a win/win.
I liked what i saw in both routes and became a patron.
One small suggestion.
Could you make savefiles that can be named so that we know which route you have to load after an update?
:ROFLMAO: Well, I guess I'm glad I read this before downloading and wasting my time on something that will be completely different in a (I hope) short time. Later!
Parent Trap Style.
(L.Lohan, only the dog knows who is her master).

the creator of this game has a good idea making it a game...

just dont get bored, keep updating we will patiently wait for the update...

There wasn't an option to set the relationship of the left MC to the girls, so Zoe is referring to the MC as (insert relationship of Zoe to the MC here). In this case she is calling him her sister.
why make two main characters? complete nonsense
Sorry, I already read that there will be one MC in the game))) It will be easier and more clear
Actually i like the idea of twin brothers and separate stories with different girls/womans
You have something interesting going on with the two stories, even though it seems hard to follow through, we've seen it before and those games take forever to be done.

But nope not doing it for me, it is superficial but I don't really like the figures, especially the MC and the story doesn't get me engaged all that much.

Just not in the mood right now, I'll try it out seriously later, won't leave a review before going all the way through the version of the game.

I liked the clarification at the beginning about the characters, even if you forget who is who, but sometimes it takes forever to get the characters relations with each others.

I can only dream to do a game like yours so there's not really anything negative about what I said, like I'd take forever to render and I don't really know my way around Daz all that much.

So yeah keep it up man, and find your way to the next step.
It's not one of those games looking like it's written by a 15 years old.
So is this game is like Holiday Island?
Thank you to everyone who gave this game a try. I have now updated the story so that there is only ONE MC and have altered the initial gameplay, adding 30 new renders, and I believe the story is even stronger now! Please give the new version a try and tell me what you think.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you to everyone who gave this game a try. I have now updated the story so that there is only ONE MC and have altered the initial gameplay, adding 30 new renders, and I believe the story is even stronger now! Please give the new version a try and tell me what
...you think? ;)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
WACK! Why did you remove the Twin aspect. That was a great concept. Made you have to play both sides and you could have had crossing story beats. I liked that they had different personalities and had different girls to deal with. Made the game very unique compared to many of the same incest games. now it's just another in the line of copies. You Dev made a bad decision ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sera Zios

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
WACK! Why did you remove the Twin aspect. That was a great concept. Made you have to play both sides and you could have had crossing story beats. I liked that they had different personalities and had different girls to deal with. Made the game very unique compared to many of the same incest games. now it's just another in the line of copies. You Dev made a bad decision ...
Can you try the new version and tell me what you think after?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes