3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
SuperWriter The game is good so far, but is it possible to use the normal renpy textbox in the game? Or have a completely transparent textbox? For some reason, reading the text is a bit irritating in the current version.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wait, there is now a version 0.3 and the bug that the text speed is not saved is STILL NOT FIXED?

But apart from that I really like it. Although I don't really get why the remake was necessary. Hmpf.jpg

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Alright, as I told SuperW on Patreon... I still don't like Irene but I have warmed up a little to her. So I've shifted a few points toward neutral with her.

To add to that though...Irene's in love (maybe?) with the dad, has been partners with the dad for awhile, has seen how the dad treats the MC for the same length of time, and (as far as we know) has never objected to how the dad treats the MC. Irene also is not wonderful in how she talks to the MC. However, if over time she further warms towards the MC I could see having a civil relationship with her but she's not a redhead or brunette so she can continue to fuck the dad, my MC's dick is too good for her. ;)
I can be unforgiving/slow-to-forgive too, but I think she went a long, long way toward bringing me around. Let's face it, the main reason MC hates her is because she's married to his dad not for anything directly about her. I doubt he's given "her" any serious thought until now, and he's pleasantly (if guardedly) surprised.

Rather than kicking her to the curb, I'm imagining her as the cuck-queen half of a Power Couple who force dad out of the company and move "the girls" into the mansion for fun and shenanigans! :cool: :coffee:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can be unforgiving/slow-to-forgive too, but I think she went a long, long way toward bringing me around. Let's face it, the main reason MC hates her is because she's married to his dad not for anything directly about her. I doubt he's given "her" any serious thought until now, and he's pleasantly (if guardedly) surprised.

Rather than kicking her to the curb, I'm imagining her as the cuck-queen half of a Power Couple who force dad out of the company and move "the girls" into the mansion for fun and shenanigans! :cool: :coffee:
How long has she been married to the POS? A year? Longer? In that time, as far as the MC (and we) know, she hasn't been helping the MC at all. She's the right hand woman of the POS not only in marriage but also in the company. The MC didn't have a favorable opinion of her when he first met her in the hallway in Chapter 1, which could be that the MC is misguided about her or that she has been somewhat harsh to him or both.

I hope that the MC/Player can choose to sabotage the POS, get Irene to agree to continue to provide money to the girls, and then leave the company to make the games he wants to make. Never having to deal with the Dad, Irene, or the company ever again.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter The game is good so far, but is it possible to use the normal renpy textbox in the game? Or have a completely transparent textbox? For some reason, reading the text is a bit irritating in the current version.
Wait, there is now a version 0.3 and the bug that the text speed is not saved is STILL NOT FIXED?

But apart from that I really like it. Although I don't really get why the remake was necessary. View attachment 714402
and why do the screenshots provided in the OP look better than the ones in the actual game?
Wait, the game is being remade? So the screenshots in the OP are from the remake version?
The game was not remade. There are just a few different hairstyles, clothing and all the environments are different and there is different lighting from when I first started developing months ago.

As for the text box, victoryroad, idk. You'll have to find a way to change that yourself but what is irritating about it? I think it's pretty easy to read, but let me know

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Aww no Zoe in this update, but i do like that the dev focused more on the options of main dishes.

I'm all for the athletic classy and oldest sister, looking scrumptious with those clothing choices.
Rawr!
Can't have every update be about Zoe when there are four other girls lol. I will always do my games in rotation so you get a feel for every single girl. Next update is a bit more Coral, Leanna and Norah. Then it will be Zoe's turn again =]

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can't have every update be about Zoe when there are four other girls lol. I will always do my games in rotation so you get a feel for every single girl. Next update is a bit more Coral, Leanna and Norah. Then it will be Zoe's turn again =]
It's fine, you could always just skip Irene and Leanna so we get more of the other three. I am sure no one would complain or disagree with me... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. I'm suprised by some of the hate for Irene but it's to be expected because some games usually do tend to push players in that direction.

I'll even be honest and say i thought she was going to eventually blackmail us in some way before this update and the MC would have to dominate her to get his freedom until we get her deep backstory for her reason 10 updates or so later etc etc but i leave those thoughts to myself since we're still at the starting line pretty much and it would also be kinda weird to hate on a character without them doing anything yet in the story. Plus she's an Ice Queen, for the most part, which i like and it always feels good to melt them. Maybe it's a me thing lol.

With that said, Jesus Christ, Irene scenes was hot. I mean Norah will always be Number 1 Mommy(literally as well) for me because damn that woman is too gorgeous of a Milf but I'm happy to give her the title of 2nd Mom or would she be 3rd after Zoe? Lol anyway it was a surprise turn that usually don't turn out well so early on and it was nice to see. On the other hand there's Coral being a cutie over here. I got why she was a meanie so i didn't hold it against her. That scene with her though was... hot as well!!!

I'm looking forward to the next update and i don't mind the "slow burn" too much as it fits with the story. It's also nice to take it slow sometimes but hopefully not too slow.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But Leanna is redhead. Why you betray the redhead!!!!
She's creepy, I don't know why but I find her unsettling. I don't know if it is her model or the little bit of her personality that we've seen but I don't like her. I wish I could explain it, all I can say is she disturbs me and not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
The game was not remade. There are just a few different hairstyles, clothing and all the environments are different and there is different lighting from when I first started developing months ago.

As for the text box, victoryroad, idk. You'll have to find a way to change that yourself but what is irritating about it? I think it's pretty easy to read, but let me know
The textbox thing is nothing major. Just the black outline behind the text makes it a bit irritating. I prefer having the normal textbox or the transparent one. Also I don't think you needed to remake anything. I remember playing this game sometime ago, and noticed no problems with the lighting or environment, and the renders too were great. If anything I hoped each update would have more content.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes