3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Is it possible to change color of the fond of the ( the letters what is said in game). With white fond of the word you sometimes cant see what letter is when behind is also white.... at least i cant see it ok.... I think there should be color changer possible for words or backround differend...
mybe red would be better color... i have problems on many places, you cant see what it says... lk.png

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Damn it! I thought I jumped over time, in my game folder there's a file called SS-0.7, what the hell, I said!:eek:
But it's from a game called Something Special... :ROFLMAO: Bloody quarantine, it affected me at last.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I absolutely love Corals character to bits :love:
Looking forward to the future of of this story and finally understanding more about the background story of the mc leaving his family and good to see there is a nice side to the stepmom and hoping that the father gets everything that's coming to him and more lol.
Another great game just like the devs other project PP, keep up the great work SuperWriter and thank you.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm so glad this game has been rebooted. Loving it right now.
Yeah, man. People like you asking for it back made this happen! Glad you enjoyed. Got plentyyy more coming =]

Comon Dev Add some Sex scenes with Blonde or Redhair ;)
Lol We're only 3 updates in. Got plenty more story to tell

I absolutely love Corals character to bits :love:
Looking forward to the future of of this story and finally understanding more about the background story of the mc leaving his family and good to see there is a nice side to the stepmom and hoping that the father gets everything that's coming to him and more lol.
Another great game just like the devs other project PP, keep up the great work SuperWriter and thank you.
Glad you're liking her character! Gonna be a bit more of her next update, so look forward to it!

So now we're all caught up, looking forward to what's next SuperWriter
Thanks for the support as always, Wulf! Really happy you enjoyed the update

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
Why Do the Mc´s Sisters Call The Mc Sister, When He is A Guy. Please Fix It. It so Stupid or you Dont Like Your Game So Much..... Just Say It. I like It But Hate Too Read Some Wrong Text in the game..

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes