3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Love the game rework so far, I think I need to start a religion here to Zoe's ass because that is the picture of divinity right there! Just need to get her in some stockings and garter belt or just pantyhose with a "convenient" hole in the middle and you'd have a true religious experience! <3 View attachment 700188
Zoe is wifey

She's been my target from day one. Her mellow expressions just catch me off guard and her demeanor. Well thought out character.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
What are the "intended" relationships? Is it father, step-sister (or half-sisters), sisters, step-mom, mom? I'm asking because I don't necessarily want to play those relationships but I do want to play something that makes sense with the dialogue. Also how old is the MC?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What are the "intended" relationships? Is it father, step-sister (or half-sisters), sisters, step-mom, mom? I'm asking because I don't necessarily want to play those relationships but I do want to play something that makes sense with the dialogue. Also how old is the MC?
Father, sisters (all of them), redhead mom, blonde stepmom. I believe the MC is 19

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If you create your own relationships, the dialogue is not going to make as much sense.

Father, sisters (all of them), redhead mom, blonde stepmom. I believe the MC is 19
20 xD

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
If you create your own relationships, the dialogue is not going to make as much sense.

20 xD

Yeah, I don't actually like incest games per se, but I do like both the taboo element (the cultural barrier to physical intimacy) and the idea that you have a pre-existing, intimate but nonphysical relationship. Things like teacher and student, step-parent and child, etc. are more in my line, not that I would do those either. I get the fact that it's all just fantasy, and that when you play an "incest" game it doesn't mean that you like incest more than does playing a futa mean you want a girl with a dick, but some things are still just too "icky" for me. I fully understand the dialogue problem, which is why I asked, because usually you can sub in other relationships that still make sense.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I don't actually like incest games per se, but I do like both the taboo element (the cultural barrier to physical intimacy) and the idea that you have a pre-existing, intimate but nonphysical relationship. Things like teacher and student, step-parent and child, etc. are more in my line, not that I would do those either. I get the fact that it's all just fantasy, and that when you play an "incest" game it doesn't mean that you like incest more than does playing a futa mean you want a girl with a dick, but some things are still just too "icky" for me. I fully understand the dialogue problem, which is why I asked, because usually you can sub in other relationships that still make sense.
I understand that and overall I am not a huge fan of incest games. TBH if the games made more sense when the default tags of "Landlord/lady" and "Roomies/tenants" were used I wouldn't bother with editing relationships/downloading incest patches. However, the stories are so illogical that I'd rather have the incest happen than have it that somehow the MC is returning to the house of his former landlady and talking about how wrong it is to find her hot. :ROFLMAO: Besides it's all just a fantasy.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I understand that and overall I am not a huge fan of incest games. TBH if the games made more sense when the default tags of "Landlord/lady" and "Roomies/tenants" were used I wouldn't bother with editing relationships/downloading incest patches. However, the stories are so illogical that I'd rather have the incest happen than have it that somehow the MC is returning to the house of his former landlady and talking about how wrong it is to find her hot. :ROFLMAO: Besides it's all just a fantasy.
Yes of course, the whole selling point of incest is that is considered taboo. Take that away and you kill it. That is why I find it so weird when stories go around incest but everybody just knows about it, is happy sharing MC and includes others in the harem... The forbidden fruit is tastier if it remains forbidden. Once you give me permission is just another fruit.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yes of course, the whole selling point of incest is that is considered taboo. Take that away and you kill it. That is why I find it so weird when stories go around incest but everybody just knows about it, is happy sharing MC and includes others in the harem... The forbidden fruit is tastier if it remains forbidden. Once you give me permission is just another fruit.
I'll take just another fruit thank you. I guess I'm easy to please. Or maybe harem and incest are both my kink.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Some games pull off the same taboo feel pretty well without resorting to incest, instead using things like adoptive family or step-family (Where the Heart Is, WVM), or by the object of affection being your best friend's sister (Being a DIK) or best friend's girlfriend (WVM), or by a professor-student relationship (several games), or by doing both the mother and daughter (My Sweet Neighbors, Polarity) or aunt and niece (Being a DIK), or two sisters (WVM) even though you're related to neither.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Some games pull off the same taboo feel pretty well without resorting to incest, instead using things like adoptive family or step-family (Where the Heart Is, WVM), or by the object of affection being your best friend's sister (Being a DIK) or best friend's girlfriend (WVM), or by a professor-student relationship (several games), or by doing both the mother and daughter (My Sweet Neighbors, Polarity) or aunt and niece (Being a DIK), or two sisters (WVM) even though you're related to neither.
I'm pretty sure the MC in Where The Heart Is doesn't have an adoptive/step family.
Never got what the whole taboo thing is about either, I keep seeing everyone mention that.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'll take just another fruit thank you. I guess I'm easy to please. Or maybe harem and incest are both my kink.
And of course that is fine, my friend. I am not questioning anybody's taste, never will I. I was just mentioning how I think that one item, people being happy about in an open harem, for me neutralizes the other, incest.

In my opinion, I enjoy it more if, for example, I am banging my family, but members are not aware, so that we have to hide and we have the risk of getting caught. That is a kink of mine.

In fact, hiding and incest works quite well, as it is a simple way to justify why your love interests are happy hiding the relationship so you don't get caught fucking several girls, which they would no like it: "baby girl, we being together is not something society will understand, so we must hide it from everbody, don't tell anybody, even your sisters (specially don't tell your sisters or they will kill me for being a fucking cheater)".
Without some taboo, you need another way to justify why your love interest don't open up to everybody knowing the sexual relationship.

Some games pull off the same taboo feel pretty well without resorting to incest, instead using things like adoptive family or step-family (Where the Heart Is, WVM), or by the object of affection being your best friend's sister (Being a DIK) or best friend's girlfriend (WVM), or by a professor-student relationship (several games), or by doing both the mother and daughter (My Sweet Neighbors, Polarity) or aunt and niece (WVM) even though you're related to neither.
I was just mentioning what is for me the reason behind incest. The concept of taboo as a forbidden fruit. You are mentioning others which satisfy the same concept. So if I understood you right, we are agreeing.

The rest of my comment was just mentioning what I think works as neutralizing the taboo effect on incest: essentially letting anybody be ok with it. In fact, that will also neutralize the taboo effect in your examples as well.

Some comments about your examples:
-Well WMV for me made the mistake in that everybody is happy in a big harem. In fact, I think that the overall visual novel is making no sense, every conflict is happily killed and everybody is just happy hugging. In fact, I called that the whole including the step mom into the harem, proposal her friend did to the MC was ridiculous. But hey, what do i know? I am overall disappointing in the novel right now. I thought it was going to be lot of sex and drama at university, not a silly "MC is a gift from the gods to women" harem
-Where the heart is I play it with incest patch as it makes more sense to me. I understand the mother figure not happy about banging MC openly for age reasons, maybe, but is harder to justify why the sisters hide it.
-Profesor student works perfectly, as you have an ethical problem. Who doesn't love naughty students?
-My sweet neightbours works really well, precisely because the closeness between the two heroines, which easily justify hiding the plot with the daughter. Pity is abandoned.

That is why I mentioned that incest is all about the forbidden fruit.

As always, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Definitely, I personally like anything taboo, like teacher and student. Just any romance that you are not supposed to pursue, and incest is the biggest one. Nothing will ever beat that

And of course that is fine, my friend. I am not questioning anybody's taste, never will I. I was just mentioning how I think that one item, people being happy about in an open harem, for me neutralizes the other, incest.

In my opinion, I enjoy it more if, for example, I am banging my family, but members are not aware, so that we have to hide and we have the risk of getting caught. That is a kink of mine.

In fact, hiding and incest works quite well, as it is a simple way to justify why your love interests are happy hiding the relationship so you don't get caught fucking several girls, which they would no like it: "baby girl, we being together is not something society will understand, so we must hide it from everbody, don't tell anybody, even your sisters (specially don't tell your sisters or they will kill me for being a fucking cheater)".
Without some taboo, you need another way to justify why your love interest don't open up to everybody knowing the sexual relationship.

I was just mentioning what is for me the reason behind incest. The concept of taboo as a forbidden fruit. You are mentioning others which satisfy the same concept. So if I understood you right, we are agreeing.

The rest of my comment was just mentioning what I think works as neutralizing the taboo effect on incest: essentially letting anybody be ok with it. In fact, that will also neutralize the taboo effect in your examples as well.

That is why I mentioned that incest is all about the forbidden fruit.

As always, just my opinion.
I think a harem on top of incest is the icing on the cake. What's hotter than fucking your sister? Fucking both your sisters, and of course you still have to hide it from the outside world, so you can still have that element

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think a harem on top of incest is the icing on the cake. What's hotter than fucking your sister? Fucking both your sisters, and of course you still have to hide it from the outside world, so you can still have that element
Again, I am not saying more than just my opinion.

The whole taboo of getting caught in a forbidden relationship depends on two factors: probability of getting caught, cost of getting caught. In a whole "harem incest family" both factors are reduced strongly.

-Probability of getting caught:
if family is happy of incest relationship, then the most likely candidates for learning about it are neutralized. In fact, it is quite easy to avoid getting caught: just fuck in the house. And even if people from outside the house would suspect it, your family members will help you hide it. Now if you are just banging your daughter, it is harder to justify why you are sleeping or taking bath with her to your wife/other family members. Also, it creates the fact that when you lie about it your family members are the most likely candidates to know your schedule: "wait, you told me you were working but our neighbor Sarah saw you in the park with our baby girl, why did you lie, husband?"

-cost of getting caught:
the closer the relationships that can be affected by the taboo sexual relationship, the higher the cost. Say you go to asia and some guy you never met and will never see again learns of the taboo relationship? who cares right? no danger here. In fact, this is so commonly known that is normal to use as an way to take the couple to holidays "lets go somewhere we can be a couple without hiding"
Now suppose your wife learns you are fucking her daughter (also your daughter), now that is a huge problem. You could lose everything way easily.

I hope that is clear.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Definitely, I personally like anything taboo, like teacher and student. Just any romance that you are not supposed to pursue, and incest is the biggest one. Nothing will ever beat that
Teacher/student, Nun/anyone, Boss/secretary, all work better for me than incest. I play your games because you write them well not because they are incest.

Fucking your sister while your other sister shoves a strap on in her other hole? Or maybe all 3 children gangbang the mom?

Secrecy is the biggest turn on in all the relationships where it is wrong to fuck. The whole "we might get caught" is why so many VNs have scenes set in dressing rooms (which all use the same asset... that dressing room should not be exposed to UV if you don't want to be scarred for life! :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes