3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I love your writing man, the conversations are so natural, PP is phenomenal, played and tested this one too and loved.

Oh and not just the writing, the renders are damn good too.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
good job on designing the little sister she's really cute.
Thank you! Though I'm not the one who created her. The developer of Lexi, Chatterbox who recently passed made her for me in a tutorial, and from his lesson, I created everyone else. I owe that guy a lot

I love your writing man, the conversations are so natural, PP is phenomenal, played and tested this one too and loved.

Oh and not just the writing, the renders are damn good too.
Seriously appreciate that, man. Got ch. 3 on the way and I think you're really going to love it =]

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So he's worried that he might have the hots for his mother and sisters, who he hasn't seen for a while?

1592666942985.png

ROFL^3

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So he's worried that he might have the hots for his mother and sisters, who he hasn't seen for a while?

View attachment 699555

ROFL^3
? I don't understand your comment.

The MC has been attracted to them for a while, which is how Leanne (the oldest) caught him peeking years ago, which is revealed. He's just hoping that not seeing them for a year cleared up his sexual attraction towards them

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
? I don't understand your comment.

The MC has been attracted to them for a while, which is how Leanne (the oldest) caught him peeking years ago, which is revealed. He's just hoping that not seeing them for a year cleared up his sexual attraction towards them
He thinks being apart a year will make it less.

HA!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thank you! Though I'm not the one who created her. The developer of Lexi, Chatterbox who recently passed made her for me in a tutorial, and from his lesson, I created everyone else. I owe that guy a lot

Oh no... I had no idea Chatterbox passed. I'm so sorry. Guy was so very friendly and put alot into the game he loved. He will be missed.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Love the game rework so far, I think I need to start a religion here to Zoe's ass because that is the picture of divinity right there! Just need to get her in some stockings and garter belt or just pantyhose with a "convenient" hole in the middle and you'd have a true religious experience! <3 Zoe's ass.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Regis NEX

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I hired a guy to do the whole UI design, so I had nothing to do with it. But since everyone seems to not like it, I'm thinking about switching back to the previous.
Please do! The guy you hired is trying to invent a bicycle while we already have a perfectly working one that everyone is used to.
His invention has to be steered with your feet, pedaled backwards with your hands and has brake levers under your butt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simply put, the GUI and controls were so bad that I copied the content of the game without the new GUI into the folder of the original Ch2 (that I cleaned up from the game content) and I was finally able to play the game without annoyances.

New character designs are fine, IMHO. I didn't even remember how Coral looked before, the new version looks much better to me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Please do! The guy you hired is trying to invent a bicycle while we already have a perfectly working one that everyone is used to.
His invention has to be steered with your feet, pedaled backwards with your hands and has brake levers under your butt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simply put, the GUI and controls were so bad that I copied the content of the game without the new GUI into the folder of the original Ch2 (that I cleaned up from the game content) and I was finally able to play the game without annoyances.

New character designs are fine, IMHO. I didn't even remember how Coral looked before, the new version looks much better to me.
Thanks a lot for the input! Really going to consider everything you said, and I'm really glad you enjoying the new version!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I dont mind the splash/start screen but the pref/options menu needs work, can barely tell where the slider bars are since its so bright and colorful.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I love the new title screen, it is very cool.
The color scheme of the UI is a little weird, too bright for my tastes (cant see what level the volume bars are at against the background color of the box) but I personally find the rest of it as fine. The notification sound that accompanies changes on the system screen is a little annoying but otherwise i think it looks great.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes