3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Again, I am not saying more than just my opinion.

The whole taboo of getting caught in a forbidden relationship depends on two factors: probability of getting caught, cost of getting caught. In a whole "harem incest family" both factors are reduced strongly.

-Probability of getting caught:
if family is happy of incest relationship, then the most likely candidates for learning about it are neutralized. In fact, it is quite easy to avoid getting caught: just fuck in the house. And even if people from outside the house would suspect it, your family members will help you hide it. Now if you are just banging your daughter, it is harder to justify why you are sleeping or taking bath with her to your wife/other family members. Also, it creates the fact that when you lie about it your family members are the most likely candidates to know your schedule: "wait, you told me you were working but our neighbor Sarah saw you in the park with our baby girl, why did you lie, husband?"

-cost of getting caught:
the closer the relationships that can be affected by the taboo sexual relationship, the higher the cost. Say you go to asia and some guy you never met and will never see again learns of the taboo relationship? who cares right? no danger here. In fact, this is so commonly known that is normal to use as an way to take the couple to holidays "lets go somewhere we can be a couple without hiding"
Now suppose your wife learns you are fucking her daughter (also your daughter), now that is a huge problem. You could lose everything way easily.

I hope that is clear.
Very well thought. I agree with the importance of the two factors you mention and think that it would be nice to see that mechanism implemented in some games, i.e., you should keep the secret and maintain the special flavour of the forbidden or it is game over.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The first page of this has me really confused with talk of the mc having a twin. I think the actresses are nice and I enjoyed it, curious to see more

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I probably mentioned this on my last play through, but I don't remember doing so. So, here I am. It really is a small thing, but in the begining after arriving at Landladies home, and they go out, they should do the computer first, considering that their are more than likely perishable/frozen groceries. I know, just the exciting perrverted storyline information that everyone really cares about, lol

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The first page of this has me really confused with talk of the mc having a twin. I think the actresses are nice and I enjoyed it, curious to see more
I understand your confusion lol. When I initially released the game, there were twin main characters. But because everyone was kind of confused by that I changed it to only one main character like you see now

I probably mentioned this on my last play through, but I don't remember doing so. So, here I am. It really is a small thing, but in the begining after arriving at Landladies home, and they go out, they should do the computer first, considering that their are more than likely perishable/frozen groceries. I know, just the exciting perrverted storyline information that everyone really cares about, lol
When they return from the computer shopping, Norah has to go back to work., Witches in chapter 1. The computer lessons are a day or two later in chapter 2 so I think you're getting a bit confused =]

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I understand your confusion lol. When I initially released the game, there were twin main characters. But because everyone was kind of confused by that I changed it to only one main character like you see now

When they return from the computer shopping, Norah has to go back to work., Witches in chapter 1. The computer lessons are a day or two later in chapter 2 so I think you're getting a bit confused =]
Not confused at all. 1st day home runs into Nora at the front door. Does the meet and greet with her, then she says that she needs to go out and purchase groceries for his welcome home dinner. He goes with her, she asks him to go to the computer store with her while they are out to get her a computer to do social media and watch Game of Chairs. MC is given the chance to warn Nora about the sex and Violence (I chose to warn her) they leave. They shop at the grocery store, thus (in theory) purchase perishable groceries (things that have to be frozen or refrigerated to keep them fresh, unspoiled or (obviously) frozen) THEN they stop at the computer store to shop for a new computer. (I am assuming that the MC and Nora shop like the vast majority of people and have now put the items from the grocery store in the cars truck (or boot if you prefer) to take them home. And how that they are computer shopping, said groceries are defrosting in the car. (Have you ever purchased Ice Cream and left it in the car to long during an average summer day?)
After all of this they begin to return home and THEN Nora gets called into work
With all that in mind, I will say again, the story board should read that they go and computer shop first, so they can get that done without spoiling the groceries in the cars trunk/boot.

I understand that this is just a small continuity issue, but it broke me out of my emmersion in the game. And I just wanted to mention it as something to fix when a chance comes up

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Not confused at all. 1st day home runs into Nora at the front door. Does the meet and greet with her, then she says that she needs to go out and purchase groceries for his welcome home dinner. He goes with her, she asks him to go to the computer store with her while they are out to get her a computer to do social media and watch Game of Chairs. MC is given the chance to warn Nora about the sex and Violence (I chose to warn her) they leave. They shop at the grocery store, thus (in theory) purchase perishable groceries (things that have to be frozen or refrigerated to keep them fresh, unspoiled or (obviously) frozen) THEN they stop at the computer store to shop for a new computer. (I am assuming that the MC and Nora shop like the vast majority of people and have now put the items from the grocery store in the cars truck (or boot if you prefer) to take them home. And how that they are computer shopping, said groceries are defrosting in the car. (Have you ever purchased Ice Cream and left it in the car to long during an average summer day?)
After all of this they begin to return home and THEN Nora gets called into work
With all that in mind, I will say again, the story board should read that they go and computer shop first, so they can get that done without spoiling the groceries in the cars trunk/boot.

I understand that this is just a small continuity issue, but it broke me out of my emmersion in the game. And I just wanted to mention it as something to fix when a chance comes up
Oh, you meant they should buy the computer first. I've gone grocery shopping and then ran other errands, especially if it's for a single meal or something. I don't think it's really an error lol

More of a preference thing =]

Reactions: herrbertold

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Oh, you meant they should buy the computer first. I've gone grocery shopping and then ran other errands, especially if it's for a single meal or something. I don't think it's really an error lol

More of a preference thing =]
Fair enough, and thanks for the time you took to respond. Now, stop talking to me and make with the great game making! lol (y)(y)(y)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
/edit// And what about Secret Summer? Dev seems to change his mind on a whim, reboot, no reboot, gonna do incest, not gonna do incest (Secret Summer).
This reboot is more like graphic overhaul. Change some models and some clothes. The story and "family bonding" are the same.

Reactions: M'95

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Does the game contain also Chapter 1 and the title is misleading, or Chapter 1 is not included?
If Chapter 1 is included, it should be "Ch. 1 & 2", not simply Ch. 1. Because in other different games chapters are separate files. There should be consistency.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
umm, i played about 10-15 mins and it was already over with a message saying chapter 1 is done. but from what i'm seeing there are 2 chapters, how can i play the next one? i'm really confused

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
umm, i played about 10-15 mins and it was already over with a message saying chapter 1 is done. but from what i'm seeing there are 2 chapters, how can i play the next one? i'm really confused
Download from here? At least file in mega link is chapter 2. This game every latest chapter contain all previous chapters.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Download from here? At least file in mega link is chapter 2. This game every latest chapter contain all previous chapters.
but thats what i did lmao i only use mega and theres only 1 chapter, i even looked into images folder and theres only the ch 1 images

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes