3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Why Do the Mc´s Sisters Call The Mc Sister, When He is A Guy. Please Fix It. It so Stupid or you Dont Like Your Game So Much..... Just Say It. I like It But Hate Too Read Some Wrong Text in the game..
You set the relationship yourself so it's on your end.
I guess, i am just me who has problem with white letters in game... Oh well ... Then i will play till end with half not seen stuffs...
There was a background for text before in v1 but many people wanted it removed so it's gone. You should be able to read it easily in ch2-3.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, as I told SuperW on Patreon... I still don't like Irene but I have warmed up a little to her. So I've shifted a few points toward neutral with her.

To add to that though...Irene's in love (maybe?) with the dad, has been partners with the dad for awhile, has seen how the dad treats the MC for the same length of time, and (as far as we know) has never objected to how the dad treats the MC. Irene also is not wonderful in how she talks to the MC. However, if over time she further warms towards the MC I could see having a civil relationship with her but she's not a redhead or brunette so she can continue to fuck the dad, my MC's dick is too good for her. ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Grinning here.. you might ask why. Well I'll tell you why. I just played a game that's fun.. and in the grand scheme of things isn't that all we really want? Hot chicks, decent story, smooth dialog..

**Gets up and stretches**

"You!" **points at SuperWriter

"You made my frickin day, now gimmi a hug!"

edit: *ok ok, maybe the hug was a bit much*

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Alright, as I told SuperW on Patreon... I still don't like Irene but I have warmed up a little to her. So I've shifted a few points toward neutral with her.

To add to that though...Irene's in love (maybe?) with the dad, has been partners with the dad for awhile, has seen how the dad treats the MC for the same length of time, and (as far as we know) has never objected to how the dad treats the MC. Irene also is not wonderful in how she talks to the MC. However, if over time she further warms towards the MC I could see having a civil relationship with her but she's not a redhead or brunette so she can continue to fuck the dad, my MC's dick is too good for her. ;)
You're way, way too harsh on Irene, and I told you to stop assuming. How do you know she hadn't told the dad to ease up? Gotta keep playing and reserve your judgement. =]

Grinning here.. you might ask why. Well I'll tell you why. I just played a game that's fun.. and in the grand scheme of things isn't that all we really want? Hot chicks, decent story, smooth dialog..

**Gets up and stretches**

"You!" **points at SuperWriter

"You made my frickin day, now gimmi a hug!"

edit: *ok ok, maybe the hug was a bit much*
Haha, I'm all for hugs. Thanks for playing! More coming very soon!

how you guys even read that when you played ch. 1 .... i cant see anything... View attachment 714284
Hmm, your version of the game is missing the black textbox. Try redownloading the game

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Don't worry blondie is my specialty. I'll take care of her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're way, way too harsh on Irene, and I told you to stop assuming. How do you know she hadn't told the dad to ease up? Gotta keep playing and reserve your judgement. =]
Just going by what is presented. She acts like a bitch and I dismiss her as a bitch. And dude, you know me, "reserve your judgement", like, really? :ROFLMAO:

Though my only real complaint right now is that perhaps she should dress differently for a business meeting. I say that not knowing anything about how difficult it is to do anything with this stuff. To me it is all...
giphy (6).gif

Don't worry blondie is my specialty. I'll take care of her.
You can have her! I am good with never hitting that.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just going by what is presented. She acts like a bitch and I dismiss her as a bitch. And dude, you know me, "reserve your judgement", like, really? :ROFLMAO:

Though my only real complaint right now is that perhaps she should dress differently for a business meeting. I say that not knowing anything about how difficult it is to do anything with this stuff. To me it is all...
View attachment 714302

You can have her! I am good with never hitting that.
You have played 10% of the game, of course you haven't been presented with everything, Friendly! That's why you hafta reserve judgment! Lol. And I wouldn't call a woman a bitch who's willing to admit she's wrong and ask for a second chance, but hey, if you wanna be an Irene hater, nothing I can do.

As for dressing sexy, it's story based. Remember the MC even comments, "Why does she dress so sexy when she doesn't liked being oogled? Unless it's because of Dad..."

There's still too much you don't know. You have to play the whole story, otherwise, you're going to miss out on a very good chunk of the story.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I don't think so, she's all mine :sneaky: But to be serious, she actually may be my favorite but that's probably just because of the type of a woman she is. I can't resist these "hard on the outside, soft on the inside" types, which I think she is.
Right??? I love a tough chick that's actually really a softie on the inside. Call em Jellybeans =D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You have played 10% of the game, of course you haven't been presented with everything, Friendly! That's why you hafta reserve judgment! Lol. And I wouldn't call a woman a bitch who's willing to admit she's wrong and ask for a second chance, but hey, if you wanna be an Irene hater, nothing I can do.

As for dressing sexy, it's story based. Remember the MC even comments, "Why does she dress so sexy when she doesn't liked being oogled? Unless it's because of Dad..."

There's still too much you don't know. You have to play the whole story, otherwise, you're going to miss out on a very good chunk of the story.
If that is 10% of the story does that mean we should expect 30 updates?

And I will happily be a stepmom/vice president of the evil dad's company/acts like a jerk towards the MC/dresses inappropriately hater. Someone has to fill that role! Besides as you said it is only 10% of the story and she could turn toward the dark side too. She is allied with the Sith lord and I don't believe in redemption arcs. Besides writers try to lull us poor fappers into a false sense of security before drugging our MC's and putting them in tubes that slowly fill with water (or setting a building on fire). :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

There is still a lot I don't know but I can tell you I am okay with not knowing Irene, her "sob" story, or anything else about her. I want more Norah and sister time, any time with Irene is time away from them. ;)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
If that is 10% of the story does that mean we should expect 30 updates?

And I will happily be a stepmom/vice president of the evil dad's company/acts like a jerk towards the MC/dresses inappropriately hater. Someone has to fill that role! Besides as you said it is only 10% of the story and she could turn toward the dark side too. She is allied with the Sith lord and I don't believe in redemption arcs. Besides writers try to lull us poor fappers into a false sense of security before drugging our MC's and putting them in tubes that slowly fill with water (or setting a building on fire). :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 714327

There is still a lot I don't know but I can tell you I am okay with not knowing Irene, her "sob" story, or anything else about her. I want more Norah and sister time, any time with Irene is time away from them. ;)
Yep she'll side with a sith lord for sure. A certain sith lord who love big tits blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes