3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Gruzzie

Nov 17, 2018
Man I love your game keep it coming fuck others who trying to be a dick,we all human beings and we still have a life outside this,but I'm glad you're back on this project kampai!

Jul 6, 2018
I for one want to say thank you for the new environment, and the lighting, Oh and I love what you've done with their hair!

But as I look at the change log my eyes can't help to gravitate to Ch 2.

NUDITY. So to be completely frank you can keep the music, and you can keep the hair also there's no room for clothing. Of course there has to be a setting but truthfully it could be a landfill and we definitely need lights so we could see and I'm sure I'm not alone the NUDITY!

How about Ch 1 Reloaded with the newest nudity that you'll unload all over the wall, or the ceiling, or in someone's pocket.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I for one want to say thank you for the new environment, and the lighting, Oh and I love what you've done with their hair!

But as I look at the change log my eyes can't help to gravitate to Ch 2.

NUDITY. So to be completely frank you can keep the music, and you can keep the hair also there's no room for clothing. Of course there has to be a setting but truthfully it could be a landfill and we definitely need lights so we could see and I'm sure I'm not alone the NUDITY!

How about Ch 1 Reloaded with the newest nudity that you'll unload all over the wall, or the ceiling, or in someone's pocket.
Uh whattttt??
CH 2 Reloaded got nudity too.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The sad noises when you can't have two related mom :cry:
As Count Dooku said "Twice the moms, double the wincest"

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Found out about this checking the new updates and I must say I'm impressed: everything that has the "Incest" and "Harem" tags instantly draws my attention, but this one is a length above average.
I'm glad to hear the dev is back working at this game, and I'm looking forward to see the next update.
Keep up a really good work (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't expecting to see ch2 so soon what a wonderful surprise and a great update each of the girls grow on you more and more but Zoe and Norah in this update was something else. And of course, Leanne showing us how naughty she can be was a fun scene can't wait till ch3 now.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
And I I like coming on f95 because I like interacting with the fans that play my game. Of course I could just stay on patreon where all of my patrons support me 100%, but I like hearing what you all think, even if you don't like the game or certain things.
So....this is my sixth or seventh attempt to write something about this reworked version, but i really am at a loss here. After reading the last couple of pages i really don't know if you actually want to hear someones opinion or just praise. Tell me.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im so confused
SS-0.2-pc
SS-CH.2-pc
SecretSummer-2.0-pc

so this is the third??? 2.0 i download ? :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thank you, SW! Was a delight to play through the reworked chapter 2. Looking forward to our first new content coming soon!
SuperWriter I must say that your progress since starting out on your own has been awesome to watch. The quality of this reload is excellent, keep up the good work. Cant wait for CH3 now.
Found out about this checking the new updates and I must say I'm impressed: everything that has the "Incest" and "Harem" tags instantly draws my attention, but this one is a length above average.
I'm glad to hear the dev is back working at this game, and I'm looking forward to see the next update.
Keep up a really good work (y)
My god I love Zoe, aren't big sisters the best? Love her personality as well as her body.
Wasn't expecting to see ch2 so soon what a wonderful surprise and a great update each of the girls grow on you more and more but Zoe and Norah in this update was something else. And of course, Leanne showing us how naughty she can be was a fun scene can't wait till ch3 now.
Looks real good and I like Text so no Minus for me ^^ Can't wait for update!
If this is going to be as good as PP then I can see a good future for this VN :) Love Picture perfect especially Miracle closely followed by sabrina. Even tho this is an early stage game it's already downloading ;) Thanks SuperWriter for the great work.
I'm really happy to see everyone enjoying the reworked chapter so much. When I'm spending hours and hours on these games, having you guys tell me you enjoyed keeps me motivated, I promise.

So I appreciate you guys acknowledging my hard work. Definitely makes it worth it when I just want to quit and take a nap or something lol

So....this is my sixth or seventh attempt to write something about this reworked version, but i really am at a loss here. After reading the last couple of pages i really don't know if you actually want to hear someones opinion or just praise. Tell me.
You can comment whatever you want lol. But if you're just going to complain about something without constructive criticism how I can make the story better or something, then I probably won't respond. I'm only interested in making this the best game I can. =]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes