3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dear SuperWriter, I love your game.
But when I see this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there some mistakes in the data.
Irene should be taller (and heavier ^^ ) than Norah.
I'm confused. Is Irene not taller in that render? lol

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You also need to consider in that scene in the game, Irene was walking slightly in front of Norah. The next scene was they stop and have a conversation as I recall. Image height listing aside, (Irene) 5'6" vs. (Norah) 5'8", I believe Irene wears shoes that are elevated while Norah wears flats, doesn't she? That could also add to the height difference. I don't know... just my observation. Maybe I'm wrong.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm confused. Is Irene not taller in that render? lol
In the character bio information Irene is listed as 2" shorter so must get her height from taller heels than Norah would wear in that scene. Norah is also listed as heavier, however if she is also taller than Irene then 4 pounds wouldn't be noticeable.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You also need to consider in that scene in the game, Irene was walking slightly in front of Norah. The next scene was they stop and have a conversation as I recall. Image height listing aside, (Irene) 5'6" vs. (Norah) 5'8", I believe Irene wears shoes that are elevated while Norah wears flats, doesn't she? That could also add to the height difference. I don't know... just my observation. Maybe I'm wrong.
In the character bio information Irene is listed as 2" shorter so must get her height from taller heels than Norah would wear in that scene. Norah is also listed as heavier, however if she is also taller than Irene then 4 pounds wouldn't be noticeable.
Irene actually does wear heels lol. So I think it might be fine

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Text is pretty hard to read in a lot of areas. I'm sure you've heard that already, though.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Grinning here.. you might ask why. Well I'll tell you why. I just played a game that's fun.. and in the grand scheme of things isn't that all we really want? Hot chicks, decent story, smooth dialog..

**Gets up and stretches**

"You!" **points at SuperWriter

"You made my frickin day, now gimmi a hug!"

edit: *ok ok, maybe the hug was a bit much*

God I love this game.

Sis is in a dark place.. Loved the camping trip with her and can't wait to see her spread her wings and DANCE.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
SDW,
keep being you man, Best things you did is drop twin, and have MOM be so irresistible!!!! She is amazing and even without anything else I could rewatch the shower a few hundred times... Please do a lot with her.... and as I am an old perv, see if you can do a smoking fetish in there... would be amazing... just saying.... a lot.... for Sasha and Paris too on Picture Perfect lol
Peace!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
God I love this game.

Sis is in a dark place.. Loved the camping trip with her and can't wait to see her spread her wings and DANCE.
Thank you for the kind words and definitely have a lot coming soon!

Whoa Did i just met Sasha and Miracle while playing Secret Summer. And their short conversation about the Picture Perfect Relationships.
that's a really nice touch. two games same universe. keep up the awesome work.
Thanks, bro. Working hard and have a lot more coming

SDW,
keep being you man, Best things you did is drop twin, and have MOM be so irresistible!!!! She is amazing and even without anything else I could rewatch the shower a few hundred times... Please do a lot with her.... and as I am an old perv, see if you can do a smoking fetish in there... would be amazing... just saying.... a lot.... for Sasha and Paris too on Picture Perfect lol
Peace!
Haha, yeah. The twin thing didn't go over so well, but I'm glad you're enjoying the current version! Definitely have a lot more with Norah coming up. Next update, actually

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ok I am a newb on things like signatures on here, how do I get PP and SS in my sig?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Whoa Did i just met Sasha and Miracle while playing Secret Summer. And their short conversation about the Picture Perfect Relationships.
that's a really nice touch. two games same universe. keep up the awesome work.
I discovered picture perfect last week and I'm loving it, downloaded this at the same time but didn't notice it was from the same dev. I didn't have too high hopes for this judging it from the banner on the op, not that it looked bad, just didn't look great.

I was pretty impressed with this but when I saw Miracle and Sasha it all made sense.

SuperWriter great games but have one concern... you're making two awesome games, I'm worried about update times on them.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I discovered picture perfect last week and I'm loving it, downloaded this at the same time but didn't notice it was from the same dev. I didn't have too high hopes for this judging it from the banner on the op, not that it looked bad, just didn't look great.

I was pretty impressed with this but when I saw Miracle and Sasha it all made sense.

SuperWriter great games but have one concern... you're making two awesome games, I'm worried about update times on them.
Glad you're enjoying this game too. As for the updates, you can check my patreon if you're interested =] All the info provided there

Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes