3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well, I went a fell in love with Leanne. She's now my favorite... right next to Norah, this update made me appreciate her even more and despise their prick of a father that much more. I like how MC handled Leanne's dilemma and helped her out when she needed a boost of confidence the most, it was really nice to see. That mini crossover may help Coral with her freaky side, especially if she's getting advice from Miracle.

And Jordan is definitely the Goat, but that's another discussion for later.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
My games lean more towards romance, not treating women like objects lol
Thank God for that I'm at my quota on how many submissive games I can tolerate at once. It's nice to have romance every now and then. I love the stepmom btw.
Well, I went a fell in love with Leanne. She's now my favorite... right next to Norah, this update made me appreciate her even more and despise their prick of a father that much more. I like how MC handled Leanne's dilemma and helped her out when she needed a boost of confidence the most, it was really nice to see. That mini crossover may help Coral with her freaky side, especially if she's getting advice from Miracle.

I figured there was a lot more to Leanne and I'm glad we got to see a slightly vunerable side of hers even if it was just for a moment. I will say one thing, I'm gonna look forward to the day when we fuck John's girl.. our stepmom, he has it coming.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm the official porter for the game. So, it's upto SW to make it public when he wants.
Yep, I be seriously appreciate DG potting my games!

A's to leaking it here, I have to be fair and let my patrons get it first, I'm really sorry about that!

I really liked the Leanne development! Did not see that coming. NICE!
Awesome! So much more story with her to come!

God I love this game, I'm always wanting more and I love the fact that the Mc isn't a clueless idiot and knows the right things to say at the right time.

Just put what name you'd want to call them at the beginning. The male landlord name is John so put John, etc.
I'm really happy you're enjoying the game, man. And it's super important for me to have any MC as someone who can actually THINK. Glad you pointed him out. Can the guys get some love?! Lol

Shit, this vn is addicted, there barely is any sexual content, yet i already played it 3 times. What the hell did you do to me SuperWriter?:ROFLMAO:
Yes, yes, i think it would not be exaggeration to say she is fans favorite by far.
Hahah, Sorry, but I'm glad you like it that much! sexual content will definitely be picking up from here on out as I have introduced all the characters and their storylines now.

And Norah is the best!

His nickname speaks for itself. He is a great writer. :D
And playing his games is addictive, because the games are interesting, well-written, and the women are beautiful.
You cannot get bored with them.
Thanks a lot for the kind words, man. Always feelsgood to hear people appreciating my games because I work my ass off! It's so worth it, though when I'm giving you guys games you enjoy

That makes me so happy to hear that you like Leanne a lot more because there is so much more to her character that you are going to learn and fall in love with!

And I say LeBron is the GOAT, but I want us to get along, so we will leave that alone lmao

Thank God for that I'm at my quota on how many submissive games I can tolerate at once. It's nice to have romance every now and then. I love the stepmom btw.

I figured there was a lot more to Leanne and I'm glad we got to see a slightly vunerable side of hers even if it was just for a moment. I will say one thing, I'm gonna look forward to the day when we fuck John's girl.. our stepmom, he has it coming.
LOL Yep, a lot more to Leanne than meets the eye and definitely more good stuff coming! I promise

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yep, I be seriously appreciate DG potting my games!

A's to leaking it here, I have to be fair and let my patrons get it first, I'm really sorry about that!

Awesome! So much more story with her to come!

I'm really happy you're enjoying the game, man. And it's super important for me to have any MC as someone who can actually THINK. Glad you pointed him out. Can the guys get some love?! Lol

Hahah, Sorry, but I'm glad you like it that much! sexual content will definitely be picking up from here on out as I have introduced all the characters and their storylines now.

And Norah is the best!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, man. Always feelsgood to hear people appreciating my games because I work my ass off! It's so worth it, though when I'm giving you guys games you enjoy

That makes me so happy to hear that you like Leanne a lot more because there is so much more to her character that you are going to learn and fall in love with!

And I say LeBron is the GOAT, but I want us to get along, so we will leave that alone lmao

LOL Yep, a lot more to Leanne than meets the eye and definitely more good stuff coming! I promise
We should thank you for what you create. :)
I am waiting for more. As soon as the situation with my work and money stabilizes, I will become a Patron, but I will have a dilemma.. because there are choices in patreon, for which game to become a patron, and I love two of them. :D

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Definitely, it's a breath of fresh air to have a sensible main character versus the typical "I'm gonna fuck all the sluts" type of guy so kudos to you. Kobe is the goat to me lol but I still love you.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well SuperWriter that was a nice progression to the story from 0.3. The appearance of the two girls from PP was good. I do admit the conversation MC had with Coral right after Sasha & Miracle left did make me smile.

Now I'll resume patiently waiting the couple weeks over at the PP thread to see if there will be any "guest appearances" in that game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice touch with Sasha and Miracle making an appearance and nice scene with Leanne, I only hope that we get some more content with Zoe feels like we haven't seen her for a bit now.

Apr 24, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. It has serious potential and seems like it is going to have some super hot scenes in the future. Anyways, I think I may have caught some minor typos. I feel like this is supposed to be "One time, I OVERHEARD her talking to Sabrina about a time where Miracle's Father peeked up her SKIRT". Since it really wouldn't make sense to open your legs to give someone a better view up your shirt. Also just overheard instead of overhear because grammar n' whatnot. possible typo.PNG

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Any chance that there is a mac version for Chpt 4 hanging around? Normally swapping the "game" folder works, but this time around I can't get it to start that way...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks, the universal one crashed it. Needed this
The new version 2.6.3 I released just 2 days ago should work, if you were talking about the one I made. It also now remaps controls back to defaults in all Ren'Py games and fixes the text speed bug for Secret Summer that has been a pain since the new GUI was added to it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes