• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev any idea when do we have next one because I really feel so excited to see Irene specially so please.....

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey! SuperWriter
Just want to say I love the game....awesome job!!
Only one question I have. Is it wrong for me to make Irene My Aunt?
I figured she's Mom's sister, and kinda makes the story have a different twist or feel to it.

Than again I may be the only one who's played that way Lol!!

I love that we can actually name the relationships, just for this kind of scenario.
Can't wait till then next update....you do good work Brother.....................Peace!!

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, anyone can help me with relation settings one begining the game? im not in incest and i want to set this relation without incest and sadly im not god at english to make this on my own. Then please is someone here can help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Edit: oh i hate the name landlord, landlady and rommate. :)

Last edited:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
God I love this game, I'm always wanting more and I love the fact that the Mc isn't a clueless idiot and knows the right things to say at the right time.
Hello, anyone can help me with relation settings one begining the game? im not in incest and i want to set this relation without incest and sadly im not god at english to make this on my own. Then please is someone here can help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Edit: oh i hate the name landlord, landlady and rommate. :)
Just put what name you'd want to call them at the beginning. The male landlord name is John so put John, etc.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Shit, this vn is addicted, there barely is any sexual content, yet i already played it 3 times. What the hell did you do to me SuperWriter?:ROFLMAO:
Yes, yes, i think it would not be exaggeration to say she is fans favorite by far.
His nickname speaks for itself. He is a great writer. :D
And playing his games is addictive, because the games are interesting, well-written, and the women are beautiful.
You cannot get bored with them.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes