3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
So I am hoping the next update will have some advancement with Zoe and Mom and explain Leanne breaking the rule. I do love the nice trimmed bush on Leanne now, though i do prefer shaved the bush suites her better much like the mom, Zoe i prefer without though same would be for Coral or something like a landingstrip rather then the triangle. Build up is going very well story wise as its not feeling drawn out, just feels natural. Great job as always SuperWriter !

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So I am hoping the next update will have some advancement with Zoe and Mom and explain Leanne breaking the rule. I do love the nice trimmed bush on Leanne now, though i do prefer shaved the bush suites her better much like the mom, Zoe i prefer without though same would be for Coral or something like a landingstrip rather then the triangle. Build up is going very well story wise as its not feeling drawn out, just feels natural. Great job as always SuperWriter !
Thank you for the kind words, Draon! And I'm really glad you enjoyed this update.

For sure, next update is focused on Norah and Zoe, and we'll start making some progress sexually with all character storylines introduced now =]

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Good update, Keep up the great work..... I restarted my game an noticed some of the renders are different (begining). I think I like the old one a lil better. Just saying lol
I'm going back and changing all of those renders, I have found a lot of better textures that will make the models look more realistic, trust me. Glad you enjoyed the update though =]

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy Crap SuperWriter ! This update was lit ! I especially liked how you made fun of the word cuck and then later on the shot at NTR !! I hope I am able to start patreon-ing you this coming month. Your brand of dev is becoming nearly extinct, and I think behavior like this needs to be rewarded.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Holy Crap SuperWriter ! This update was lit ! I especially liked how you made fun of the word cuck and then later on the shot at NTR !! I hope I am able to start patreon-ing you this coming month. Your brand of dev is becoming nearly extinct, and I think behavior like this needs to be rewarded.
Haha, glad you found all that amusing and I seriously appreciate the support. Fans like you are the ones who allow me to do this full-time and release monthly. Thank you!

Man,this was fantastic,why haven't I played this before now.
Ha, better late than never, right? Got a lot more coming soon for you!

Need stepmilf's more and more scenes. So please Dev
Don't worry, there's plenty more Irene to come =]

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol I honestly think you're the only one that doesn't like her. Me and a lot of others do
I have a very specific dislike of blonde step-moms. Especially ones who marry assholes and, once they see how much of an asshole they are to their kid, stay married to the asshole.
Doesn’t matter how good looking they are because I don’t want anything to do with them. :)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes