3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
D

Deleted member 2237523

Yup, I started playing the update just at the Nora shower scene (as that's where I left off). As I progressed, I loved it the Coral section, date with Nora, all of it was great.

The Irene party section was the last little bit, so when it got to the hotel room things seemed to go from 4 to 11 with her. It just felt a little forced there at the end there, as she went from "I want to be a mother figure to you" to "My husband is probably cheating on me, he cares more for his business then me.. well fine then, I had one good day with his kid so I'll fuck him and make him my man then!"
What?!
lol.

I just figured this section could of done with at least a little bit more time to breathe, especially since until then, Irene was MC's bitchy, cold, and emotionally withdrawn step-mom with nearly no interactions with MC. With the mom and sisters I can equate years of buildup to what we are seeing now, with Irene it just comes out of left field. And I've played your other games, they are stellar, I honestly wouldn't bother with this critique if I didn't already know you for being a good writer.

But those are my thoughts, feel free to use 'em or toss 'em as needed.
Well in my opinion most women act on their feelings, and sometimes a traumatic event can change things drastically, I think that is what happen between MC and Irene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Irene transformation unrealistic? I don't think so... Let's see:
1.) Husband brushes her off and hangs up when she hears another woman's voice in the background over the phone... suspected cheating? Given his past, probably. I've known spouses that have gone off and found someone else just on the suspicion that their significant others have cheated (both men and women).
2.) Attacked by a known misogynistic and lecherous asshole, with a stated intention of taking (raping) her? Absolutely!
3.) Husband calls and demands to know what she's doing, doesn't care that she's been attacked and is more interested about a contract... Fuck him, game over dude!
4.) All events within a few hours span? Worst day ever? Definitely!!

Why wouldn't she want someone at that moment? Someone who has been kind to her, spends time to get to know her, shown her respect, rescued her, and comforts her... Right place/right time maybe, but the sting of it also being her husband's son? PRICELESS! If nothing else, it's payback baby... In spades!

LOL, where's that Mortal Combat finish Super? Bring it on! FATALITY!!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if I understand that well.. what Father MC said to Irene means that if the MC fails to get the contract, Irene is going to try to get it in a way we wouldn't want it? (sex)
I'm starting to regret that at the beginning of the game we couldn't hit MC's father in ''mortal kombat style'' :D
This asshole deserves it. :) in addition, he cheating on Irene. Judging by the way he ended conversation with Irene. :unsure:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I don't know if I understand that well.. what Father MC said to Irene means that if the MC fails to get the contract, Irene is going to try to get it in a way we wouldn't want it? (sex)
I'm starting to regret that at the beginning of the game we couldn't hit MC's father in ''mortal kombat style'' :D
This asshole deserves it. :) in addition, he cheating on Irene. Judging by the way he ended conversation with Irene. :unsure:

Do you think Irene is the types to sleep with others for business deals? How about for a lot of money? I think the bathroom incident should answer your question lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do you think Irene is the types to sleep with others for business deals? How about for a lot of money? I think the bathroom incident should answer your question lol
I don't think about her that way. Sorry. Only occasionally I saw situations in games that this was the case. I don't know why I thought about it right away. My bad.
I thought about it, probably because MC's father is a asshole and he cares about nothing else but work and contracts. So he probably would be willing to make Irene do something like that. But whether Irene would take such a step, I certainly do not think so.

For now, I just stopped at the end of the phone call because I had to go to work. I will continue to see how everything has developed when I get back from work.

One thing's for sure, I don't like her at first, but now I've changed my mind about her as she shows her true self. :D In addition.. She is so beautiful.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Loving both Picture Perfect and Secret Summer!
There will be a harem route where all the women acknowledge you are dating them. And I think I will plan a trip and you can have fun with all of them and they know you are but no full orgy or anything.

Can't wait to see more of Irene in upcoming ep please Dev stay with her
I alternate the girls, so it'll be Coral and Leanne next update. Then Zoe and Norah, then Irene again

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
There will be a harem route where all the women acknowledge you are dating them. And I think I will plan a trip and you can have fun with all of them and they know you are but no full orgy or anything.

I alternate the girls, so it'll be Coral and Leanne next update. Then Zoe and Norah, then Irene again
But Dev please try at least if you do that I'm gonna so miss her so please try to make her seen sooner

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
perhaps you, and a few others, could see that minor cameo, yet the only thing there, as in the remaining game renders where the hot blonde beauty makes an appearance, I can hardly see, or care for anything else (well, to tell the truth apart from Norah ofc :BootyTime: )

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes