3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
What happened to this thread? I thought people didn't like Irene. Did the most recent update change yalls opinions on her?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What happened to this thread? I thought people didn't like Irene. Did the most recent update change yalls opinions on her?
Maybe at the very beginning of the game, I was suspicious of her, but by the time she decided to 'keep the mc's secret' she had already changed my mind about her, not to mention how incredibly hot she is.

Reactions: EJW and Naxos

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
What a romantic lmao
I'm curious, you guys have confirmed this to 100% not be a harem right? And don't get me wrong i'm not one of those people who need to have a harem in every game but for some reason it seemed like Irene was ok being a "mistress". Also right now there seem to be no repercussions for doing all the routes at once but i assume thats going to have consequences eventually?

Dec 9, 2020
I'm curious, you guys have confirmed this to 100% not be a harem right? And don't get me wrong i'm not one of those people who need to have a harem in every game but for some reason it seemed like Irene was ok being a "mistress". Also right now there seem to be no repercussions for doing all the routes at once but i assume thats going to have consequences eventually?
What super said two pages ago...

There will be a harem route where all the women acknowledge you are dating them. And I think I will plan a trip and you can have fun with all of them and they know you are but no full orgy or anything.

I alternate the girls, so it'll be Coral and Leanne next update. Then Zoe and Norah, then Irene again
I'm assuming that means it will be solo endings for each girl, and a harem route that they know you're dating the other girls, but no group sex.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

I'm assuming that means it will be solo endings for each girl, and a harem route that they know you're dating the other girls, but no group sex.
Interesting, thanks.

Actually, don't even know why i asked that question in the first place, the only girl who interests me was Irene so i guess i was just curious more then anything. :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There will be a harem route where all the women acknowledge you are dating them. And I think I will plan a trip and you can have fun with all of them and they know you are but no full orgy or anything.

I alternate the girls, so it'll be Coral and Leanne next update. Then Zoe and Norah, then Irene again
Fuck out of reacts again.

That deserves a :love: :love: :love: :love:

PS thanks Midnight Ghost for quoting that, I'd missed it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hi SuperWriter regarding animations which you said you will add in future..will you add animation to a completely new game or add it to the ongoing games, after they end or in between.
And both your games are great. Thank you
I'm not sure if I'll add animations any time soon because like I said, I'm just not good at them and I will need to take a good amount of time to learn it. I might just hire an animator and have him do everything once the game is done.

And I justI want to focus on writing the story and the renders right now, but thank you for playing my games and I promise I have a lot more good stuff coming!

Fuck out of reacts again.

That deserves a :love: :love: :love: :love:

PS thanks Midnight Ghost for quoting that, I'd missed it.
Right now, you guys have basically begun every girl's routes... So I WILL just do a harem ending were you all go on a trip or something and you will only have scenes with the girls you have relationships with.

So for example, if you are on a route with Irene, you'll sneak away to go spend some time with her at the beach or something. And maybe I'll have one of the girls like Coral catch you having sex and maybe she comments on it later when you're with her, etc.

I'm doing it this way because I just don't see a full-bon orgy. Hope you guys understand

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Superwriter: Honestly, that sounds like a much more likely to happen event than a full on orgy. There are very few games that made that type of relationship believable (Sisterly Lust comes to mind). I'm just glad you plan on having a "harem" ending of some sort. It's like Pokemon (pokesister?) Gotta catch em all! :)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes