3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think you're confusing this game with another lol. There are no twins.

I have a game called I thought was called Secret Summer where there are twin boys who parent trap and switch places. I don't know if I combined it with this one or what. Oh well. LoL

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
And let me add another comment concerning the sex scenes. The DeLuca family is one of the most popular games on this site, I'm sure many of you know, but it has almost no sex scenes. I believe it has a blowjob? And the game is two or three years old.
If the Dev of TDF would finally put some sexy time in the freakin game, bet they would double their supporters. ;) All tease=eternal blueballs and not a fun game. I quit supporting it after over a year and no lewds. They could learn from masters of the AVN craft like DPC, and Philly, that a good mix of sexy fun time, and great story, make for a much better game. (y)

D

Deleted member 2237523

My games are stories WITH sex, not the other way around, so if you're looking for oral every sex scene, and a long drawn out scene, you may end up disappointed, so please keep that in mind.

I will definitely consider your opinions, though I think most people are okay with how they are. I have scene a few posts saying they need work, and I have seen a few posts saying that the scenes were really hot, so who do I listen to?

In this case when the opinion is split, I cannot change the game based on three or four opinions either way.
I have to be careful and not change what I'm doing based on the opinions of a few for the mass.

Most comments are saying this update was great, so I'll just continue to monitor what everyone is saying and make sure to keep my eyes open. I will definitely change something if most people agree.

I hope I explained that well enough
And let me add another comment concerning the sex scenes. The DeLuca family is one of the most popular games on this site, I'm sure many of you know, but it has almost no sex scenes. I believe it has a blowjob? And the game is two or three years old.

My game isn't lacking as much sexual content of course, but it is way more focused on the story and getting to know the girls. The sex is a bonus, so like I said before, if you are playing this game to jerk off or just watch sex scenes, then you will be disappointed, I think.

My goal is to write a story where you fall in love with the girls and give you a good story =] Of course I tried to make the sex scenes hot and a lot of you seem to enjoy that but definitely there are a few of you who think they are too short and there should be more sex. That's not my goal
Thankyou for responding.

I don't want talk to much about other game, just this last one. I disagree if comparing with Deluca, because that is on another different level, even just a simple teasing or bj, it has a lot of effort in there, not just static renders (it has animations, longer duration and a lot more renders, not just different angle), another example is Amnesia it only has two fingering scene, but the details in it, is a god like skills.

But I like your game from the start, it's already good VN as I said, I already gave 5* even before this discussion show up. I merely mention one thing that can be improved to make it better, but you are the one that know your game and audience the best. Overall I still enjoy SS story and writing very much and I respect your decision if you want to stay as it is. Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Well I'm all caught up now and the first thing I want to address is Coral's tits... Have they always been this big? Holy moley. Moving on, Leanne scene was a topic of discussion as were Irene's about being lackluster and even though I do feel they were a tad bit brief I still enjoyed them both. I didn't find anything "rushed" about Leanne's scene because I think that scene fits her personality, nothing too flashy she just wanted to get it done and over with it.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
What in the world is with the random "pick a bunch of random right options or die" shit? is this the dev's way of telling us a walkthrough is literally required to play? I mean what the fuck. May as well just integrate a walkthrough mod in the base game if you want to do this kind of idiocy. Has any single player ever encountered one of these dumb things and thought to themselves "fuck yeah, that's great!"? I'd be shocked if there was even one...

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
What in the world is with the random "pick a bunch of random right options or die" shit? is this the dev's way of telling us a walkthrough is literally required to play? I mean what the fuck. May as well just integrate a walkthrough mod in the base game if you want to do this kind of idiocy. Has any single player ever encountered one of these dumb things and thought to themselves "fuck yeah, that's great!"? I'd be shocked if there was even one...
Don't really know what you are talking about.
But fuck yeah, this game is great.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is a game with choices. Picking the wrong choices have consequences when it comes to the girls, in terms of missing out on points.

So there had to be different consequences when playing a maze game that had nothing to do with the girls. The consequences that I thought made sense were a game over. Maybe you would do it differently, but this is the way that I chose to do it. And there's only 3 game over choices when this game has aroundk 50 choices overall.

If it was too difficult for you, you can indeed use a walkthrough for those 3 choices.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jackadict

May 1, 2020
There is a bug in V7
The label U7 is defined twice, at
File "game/U6.rpy", line 2273 and
File "game/U7.rpyc", line 1.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got the 2 scenes i was missing now for this update. For the Coral photo i think i missed an early game point but I'm not sure which one it was specifically. I started over and got it this time.

As for Leanne. It was the points from this update. I loaded my saves before starting over and tried different combinations and it was the first choice from this update and i think the drink. I got the scene and boy let me tell you there's nothing like unloading a creampie inside your sister.

So now i finished my restarted playthrough and hopefully i didn't accidentally mess up the other points along the way. It'd be a vicious cycle of starting over every update if i did :ROFLMAO:.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
This is a game with choices. Picking the wrong choices have consequences when it comes to the girls, in terms of missing out on points.

So there had to be different consequences when playing a maze game that had nothing to do with the girls. The consequences that I thought made sense were a game over. Maybe you would do it differently, but this is the way that I chose to do it. And there's only 3 game over choices when this game has aroundk 50 choices overall.

If it was too difficult for you, you can indeed use a walkthrough for those 3 choices.
Not to rain on your parade, since this is a really great game, but random choices without hints that lead to a game over are never a great gameplay choice. If you get hints about which way is the right way it would be ok, but a game in a game giving a complete game over makes no sense at all. Luckily that part was over quick...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Not to rain on your parade, since this is a really great game, but random choices without hints that lead to a game over are never a great gameplay choice. If you get hints about which way is the right way it would be ok, but a game in a game giving a complete game over makes no sense at all. Luckily that part was over quick...
That's the nature of the maze game. There are no hints, as to which way to go. It's random. Don't hate the player, hate the game =D

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018

It's not about being difficult, it's about being fun. Just because you want choices to exist in the game, and you want consequences for choices, doesn't mean you need to insert annoying or un-fun aspects into the game. Randomly picking and getting thrown back to a title screen to reload, skip back, and try again, is both very un-fun and very annoying.

There are so many options. You could just not have choices there at all. You could also just not have a maze at all if you are going to insist on being 'philosophically pure' with respect to choices and consequences. There are many things that are not mazes, any of them are options. Though if you didn't have choices here, this would - by neccessity - hardly the only place choices could exist so I don't think the whole 'purity' thing rings true. You could even just make the consequences less severely unfun, like just a quick "oops, dead end, let's try again" bit.

There's really no reason at all to do things the way they are. It's really just one of the worst cliche bad designs you see in visual novel type games.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's not about being difficult, it's about being fun. Just because you want choices to exist in the game, and you want consequences for choices, doesn't mean you need to insert annoying or un-fun aspects into the game. Randomly picking and getting thrown back to a title screen to reload, skip back, and try again, is both very un-fun and very annoying.

There are so many options. You could just not have choices there at all. You could also just not have a maze at all if you are going to insist on being 'philosophically pure' with respect to choices and consequences. There are many things that are not mazes, any of them are options. Though if you didn't have choices here, this would - by neccessity - hardly the only place choices could exist so I don't think the whole 'purity' thing rings true. You could even just make the consequences less severely unfun, like just a quick "oops, dead end, let's try again" bit.

There's really no reason at all to do things the way they are. It's really just one of the worst cliche bad designs you see in visual novel type games.
Well, I think it's fine the way it is and have already explained why. I'm sorry you don't like it, but it's maybe 5 minutes out of a game that is around 2 hours long. There's a walkthrough like I said if you hate it that much.

You and one other person have complained about the maze game, and everyone else has said this is a great update and they really enjoyed it. So I can't take the opinions of 2 people over everyone else when everyone else seems okay.

if more people complain about the maze game then I will reevaluate it because obviously they are not having fun and that's not what I want.

I hope you understand. Thanks

Last edited:

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Last time I brought this up about Harem tag (yet still there) I've got facepalmed in 1 second. So not only the Harem idea changed mid game updates, but now we get gameover because wrong choices? Damn, I'm freaking confused.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Last time I brought this up about Harem tag (yet still there) I've got facepalmed in 1 second. So not only the Harem idea changed mid game updates, but now we get gameover because wrong choices? Damn, I'm freaking confused.
There will be a harem route where all the girls do know you are dating them. And there will be some interactions, maybe they even discuss it, just no full-on orgy.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
There will be a harem route where all the girls do know you are dating them. And there will be some interactions, maybe they even discuss it, just no full-on orgy.
Finally, I can put my mind at ease and enjoy this beautiful game again. Sorry If I was a bit salty, but last time I've asked this didn't end well. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes