3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I always do the girls in rotation because I hate when I play games and they totally forget about one or two girls, and you almost never hear from them again.

So this will always be the order.

Zoe/Norah > Irene > Coral/Leanne
I wish more devs did this.....quite a few games around here that have several girls in them and they seemingly focus on a select few and leave the rest on the back burner.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Seeing when the game was released i thought that alongside the story there will be some good chunk of naughty scenes with the main characters down the way, but its not really like that.

There are sex scenes, but are pretty short and mostly happen only once per character down the way, all the content way up to these sex scenes is pretty mild and underwhelming i would say.

I feel kinda lucky that i played this now and didnt have any character that i liked 2 years ago because i would be probably even more dissapointed in the lack of some more erotic passion between the characters, i guess its directed more to people that like or prefer vanilla stuff.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Seeing when the game was released i thought that alongside the story there will be some good chunk of naughty scenes with the main characters down the way, but its not really like that.

There are sex scenes, but are pretty short and mostly happen only once per character down the way, all the content way up to these sex scenes is pretty mild and underwhelming i would say.

I feel kinda lucky that i played this now and didnt have any character that i liked 2 years ago because i would be probably even more dissapointed in the lack of some more erotic passion between the characters, i guess its directed more to people that like or prefer vanilla stuff.
I would say superwriter games lean more toward storytelling than sex scenes just for the sake of having sex scenes. It is certainly not like the other harems with the cliche hyno dick makes every women drop their panties as soon as they see the MC.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I would say superwriter games lean more toward storytelling than sex scenes just for the sake of having sex scenes. It is certainly not like the other harems with the cliche hyno dick makes every women drop their panties as soon as they see the MC.
You know there are some games exist even without "cliche hypno dick", that have right amount of both story & sexual content too with all characters? Yeah, those games won't show vaginal sex right from 1st episode, but yes, within some updates, dev/writer will make sure to make the story where it makes "sense" for sexual scenes to be made on that situation with a enough foreplay, long duration scenes that leads to vaginal sex at last (within few updates).

It's all depend on writer's skills, talent, interest, time & resources. We don't have to wait years for sex and also can enjoy the story. Good isn't it?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You know there are some games exist even without "cliche hypno dick", that have right amount of both story & sexual content too with all characters? Yeah, those games won't show vaginal sex right from 1st episode, but yes, within some updates, dev/writer will make sure to make the story where it makes "sense" for sexual scenes to be made on that situation with a enough foreplay, long duration scenes that leads to vaginal sex at last (within few updates).

It's all depend on writer's skills, talent, interest, time & resources. We don't have to wait years for sex and also can enjoy the story. Good isn't it?
If you're looking for long sex scenes, then yeah, you might be disappointed with my games. I think building the characters and telling the story are more important. Don't get me wrong, I tried to make the sex scenes hot and sexy, and there are a lot of people who seem fine with it or at least that I know of as fans of this game. But if I were to get more complaints about the sexiest being too short or lackluster then I would look into making them longer but I do think they are a good length already

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
If you're looking for long sex scenes, then yeah, you might be disappointed with my games. I think building the characters and telling the story are more important. Don't get me wrong, I tried to make the sex scenes hot and sexy, and there are a lot of people who seem fine with it or at least that I know of as fans of this game. But if I were to get more complaints about the sexiest being too short or lackluster then I would look into making them longer but I do think they are a good length already
short but great scenes are way better than long yet boring ones. so don't worry and do what you like (y)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Don't worry about it. Most of us here likes story and characters development more than sex scenes. Characters that jumps at mc at the first sight doesn't appeal much. I especially loved what you did with step mom( I'm bad at remembering names:p).
Intimacy could be a bit more fleshed out. Foreplay, main course then lovey dovey could make it better.
Having said that you should stick to your gun.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
short but great scenes are way better than long yet boring ones. so don't worry and do what you like (y)
Don't worry about it. Most of us here likes story and characters development more than sex scenes. Characters that jumps at mc at the first sight doesn't appeal much. I especially loved what you did with step mom( I'm bad at remembering names:p).
Intimacy could be a bit more fleshed out. Foreplay, main course then lovey dovey could make it better.
Having said that you should stick to your gun.
Okay, thanks a lot for the feedback, guys. I do think one thing I could add is more intricacy and foreplay, so I will look into adding that for future sex scenes. Thanks again, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game and sex scenes overall

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Okay, thanks a lot for the feedback, guys. I do think one thing I could add is more intricacy and foreplay, so I will look into adding that for future sex scenes. Thanks again, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game and sex scenes overall
Making a broad generalisation, the kids will be probably more sex scenes, more animation and longer sex scenes, and has MC fucked mother yet. Us older players enjoy the sex scenes but only as part of an engaging storyline. So intimacy and foreplay and then sex scene is pretty darn good!!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes