3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Making a broad generalisation, the kids will be probably more sex scenes, more animation and longer sex scenes, and has MC fucked mother yet. Us older players enjoy the sex scenes but only as part of an engaging storyline. So intimacy and foreplay and then sex scene is pretty darn good!!
Might have to dump that crappy logic as I prefer a good story, affection and romance over sex scene and I am definitely not old. In fact I skip through most sex scenes even elaborate ones like city of broken dreamers.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Not sure, but I thought the latest release was supposed to come out last week at the latest.

Any estimates for the new release date?

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
As far as I know, I think it's there soon. The DEV is already with some people testing, so it should be available soon.

someone007

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure, but I thought the latest release was supposed to come out last week at the latest.

This is from their , it's a public post.

Been making steady progress and I'll be done tomorrow, guys. Then it's a few days of post work!

In the images image here, you see how my lighting has gotten better, which makes the serious but beautiful Zoe stick out even more. And you make some great progress with her in this update.

Talk to you guys soon!
Been making steady progress and I'll be done tomorrow, guys. Then it's a few days of post work!

In the images image here, you see how my lighting has gotten better, which makes the serious but beautiful Zoe stick out even more. And you make some great progress with her in this update.

Talk to you guys soon!
That was from the 11th. Hopefully testing is currently happening and the update will be out in the next week or so. That is assuming nothing big is found during testing.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yes, this update is out, and if you guys did not know, I have completely change my style of rendering, so the game is going to look very different. Here are just some comparison pictures

View attachment 1247951
View attachment 1247952
View attachment 1247953
View attachment 1247954

NEW STYLE
View attachment 1247955
View attachment 1247956
View attachment 1247957
View attachment 1247958
Previous ones were good enough. But new is style is way better. Like more dramatic.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes