3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
My games are stories WITH sex, not the other way around, so if you're looking for oral every sex scene, and a long drawn out scene, you may end up disappointed, so please keep that in mind.
It would be a good thing if every developer wrote a comment like this in the openings post of their game/story.

My comments,
The (renders of the) models are good, the story decent but a lot of clicks needed.
Unfortunately no animations but the developer seems to be working on that possibility for future updates.
There are a lot more games to play or stories to read before I check back here.
If I would (or actually could) give a rating it would be three stars as I prefer the gaming part above the novel element.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It would be a good thing if every developer wrote a comment like this in the openings post of their game/story.

My comments,
The (renders of the) models are good, the story decent but a lot of clicks needed.
Unfortunately no animations but the developer seems to be working on that possibility for future updates.
There are a lot more games to play or stories to read before I check back here.
If I would (or actually could) give a rating it would be three stars as I prefer the gaming part above the novel element.
So don't click use enter or spacebar it's much easier especially if you have one hand occupied. I don't remember the last i actually clicked.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
earlier in the game I looked at Irene as another bitch to break but now after playing again with all of the right choices, she is one of my favorites. Hopefully we have a chance to destroy the father and take EVERYTHING from him...including his bombshell wife:devilish::love:
but all the female characters are my favorites, lol.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
earlier in the game I looked at Irene as another bitch to break but now after playing again with all of the right choices, she is one of my favorites. Hopefully we have a chance to destroy the father and take EVERYTHING from him...including his bombshell wife:devilish::love:
I love all the girls but after knowing Irene personally I think I like her the most. Can't wait for more of her!:love:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
The only thing I know after finishing the update is that at that moment I wanted to be too rich to hire Super Writer to work for me. I'm your fan, young man.

So far everything is wonderfully well, to be perfect all we need is animations and an ending that doesn’t kill us to have to choose between these goddesses. It would give blue screen here.

Congratulations SuperWriter you are Top in what you do, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I love all the girls but after knowing Irene personally I think I like her the most. Can't wait for more of her!:love:
We know a little about Irene's story, which makes us have a preference for her at that moment.

But my expectations at Super are so high that I have no doubt that as soon as he releases the new update (which will focus on Zoe and Norah, if I'm not mistaken), we will move on to a new favorite ... hahaha

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The only thing I know after finishing the update is that at that moment I wanted to be too rich to hire Super Writer to work for me. I'm your fan, young man.

So far everything is wonderfully well, to be perfect all we need is animations and an ending that doesn’t kill us to have to choose between these goddesses. It would give blue screen here.

Congratulations SuperWriter you are Top in what you do, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thanks a lot for the kind words and high praise. And don't worry about having to choose, even though it won't be a full-on orgy there will be a harem route where all the girls know you are dating them and there will be acknowledgment and interaction from them and maybe some peeking from the other girls, etc.

And yes, the next update will feature Zoe and Norah. I know you guys are really going to enjoy what I have planned for the next one =] not too far off now

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
too much games on the table ..and no update to older one like this one ..i ratherr would see one cvompleted ..really and maybe see it on steam so i can contribute PP and Summer need a lot of content and now there is this vampire game too...hope i can see the end of the story soon

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
too much games on the table ..and no update to older one like this one ..i ratherr would see one cvompleted ..really and maybe see it on steam so i can contribute PP and Summer need a lot of content and now there is this vampire game too...hope i can see the end of the story soon
This game was updated 30 days ago. The vampire game was updated last week on my patreon. And PP will be updated in the next week. I have been updating all the games regularly.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
LOL, I just played SS through again... nice little SB cross-over scene with Leanne in the Vampire bar (vamp bartender included). I never realized it until now. I know, not really intended, just the prudent use of available assets... Purely unintended and coincidental... Right? Riiiiigggghhhtttt ;)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I a want to play with the "incest" enabled how should I name them? the mom and dad are easy but Im getting confused with the sisters

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes