3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Secret Summer v0.8

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What happened to Irene? I miss the blonde beauty :(
Please bring the old irene back..
Good update, but the looks of the "new" Irene feels like a down grade to me tbh (no offence ofc).
That's what happens when you want to modify something that is already perfect. If your product is already great, why change it? I'm with you on this guys.
It has already happened in other games, they sell (figuratively) you an image and then change it... But the acceptance of others is not always as expected. I hope it's just a passing style and the dev, retake Irene's appearance that we liked.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
That's what happens when you want to modify something that is already perfect. If your product is already great, why change it? I'm with you on this guys.
It has already happened in other games, they sell you an image and then change it... But the acceptance of others is not always as expected. I hope it's just a passing style and the dev, retake Irene's appearance that we liked.
+1 on this
You don't fix something that isn't broken
Blonde Irene was 11/10 :love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, another amazing update, i really wish it was longer, but man, the story is great, the scenes are great, yeah, the only thing that i can say that that i liked more before was the blonde Irene. I wonder how the mc will tell every girl about everyone.
Now I can't decide which game is better, this one or Sun Breed, at first i was sun breed, but now, after this update, is 50/50.

Don't open it, if you haven't played:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn .. I can't. She's so sexy and hot. :love: :love:

We finally have action with her. :3 Even though she said it would be otherwise. :D
I completely agree, that scene was amazing, i wish the mc could lick and kiss all her body.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Please bring the old irene back..
Yeah...I admit when she showed up I did not recognize her. Drastic shift in look and one that feels at odds with the superficial nature of the Father. She looks more like the first wife of a rich narcissistic philanderer rather than the younger more attractive second wife now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is beautiful, better lighting, better angles, i assume you updated to PBRshader too? or is just the lighting showing the good maps and more details better, good work my man.
Just lighting and using DOF, no other changes besides that, but lighting can make a HUGE difference as you see. Thanks for the comment!
You're glowing and naked. You are too!. I am? "looks at hands"..... who the hell looks at their hands to see if they're naked... smh
real smart.
He was looking at his hands to see if he was glowing, so I am smart. Ha!

As for everyone complaining about Irene, I changed her hairstyle because the one she was using before is this used in so many games that I have seen that I wanted to have a more original look for her, so if I change her back to blonde with the new hair she has now would it be better? Or do you guys like the old hair that much?

I'm willing to listen

Reactions: haooni

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I like the old Irene more too.
So the old blond color and the old hair.

I don't care it was used in many games. The model here is so good that others with same hair are just imitations. :)

The new Irene looks like a charming housewife.
The old Irene gave the misleading feeling that she is just a gold digger bimbo.
So the twist when the MC knows her better is really great.

Besides the old Irene fits perfectly for the (trash) father: she's a prize he can show AND a tool to get contracts.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah, I like the old Irene more too.
So the old blond color and the old hair.

I don't care it was used in many games. The model here is so good that others with same hair are just imitations. :)

The new Irene looks like a charming housewife.
The old Irene gave the misleading feeling that she is just a gold digger bimbo.
So the twist when the MC knows her better is really great.

Besides the old Irene fits perfectly for the (trash) father: she's a prize he can show AND a tool to get contracts.
Okay, I think you make good points and that is exactly why I used the old hairstyle, to make her look more like a bimbo and give you the illusion that she is a gold igger, so I will be going back to the old hair, again, because you explain things very well that I agree with.

Everyone, thank this perv! Lol

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
I'm not getting any of the coral points when selecting the option i've been looking at the script making sure i click the correct option (also had this when using zoey's pdf its pretty much the same anyway).

Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I thought there would be Norah content. Considering the pacing so far, it'll probably be at least 10 updates before any real action with her.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-06-20: Update Mod, 0.8

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.8
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.8
Download: - - -

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm how come there is nothing to this 'update'? is it a bug fix?

it ends in the exact same place, right after you fuck leanne, then it says this is the end of update 7, wtf???

haha omg nevermind all of that, i just noticed the filename of the rar, it IS update 7

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes