3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great update yet again(y)(y) i really like Zoe:love:(Coral still the best tho) i also agree with other people i think Irene as a blonde is much better then her new hair colour but not sure which hair style is better

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Also from me: Nice update! And the renders have taken a big step forward, too. About the hair color from Irene I'm not sure. I liked the "old" one, and it fits her maybe better. But on the other hand, the new one isn't bad either. And maybe this shows a little her inner change, who knows.

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not getting any of the coral points when selecting the option i've been looking at the script making sure i click the correct option (also had this when using zoey's pdf its pretty much the same anyway).

Anyone know how to fix this?
I have a strong distaste for arbitrary point based path branches or locking of content. I usually end up using the universal cheat mod and manually setting all the points to a high number.

Extract the attached folder and place the 00dirtycheater.rpy in the "game" folder. Then use the console (shift+O) and type:

zpts = 99
npts = 99
cpts = 99
lpts = 99

and enjoy!

Reactions: Parigar

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I survived! That scene at the start had me struggling. Now i feel so empty and i don't mean emotionally either. Then you had Nora opening up about her struggles at the bakery. A sweet woman like that didn't deserve any of what she got from those assholes.

As for Irene's new look i had a different thought from everyone else. I figured that her change was just her reverting back to how she looked before John Dickold. I feel like wanting her old look back(completely anyway) is basically like accepting John's decision. That said i used my saves so I'm not sure if her change was game wide or just from this update and on. I'm just speculating so I'm not saying that was the Dev's intention with the hair change.

I do miss the Blonde hair she had and wouldn't mind that coming back as we don't have a blonde and who's to say she wasn't always blonde in the first place. It also makes her stand out from the rest. What I don't miss is how that Dickold treated her and made her dress like that so he could use her as bait. Not saying i don't want her to dress sexy. Just that i wouldn't mind that her style was changed like in this update.

As for the Zoe bit. That was fun but those QTE's had me feeling like flash. Had me paranoid and staring at the screen ready to click. That aside, i do enjoy spending time with each of my sisters and i feel like it's paced well between the 3 so I'm content.

After finishing, I'd say this was a great update. It was nice seeing the MC telling her the truth about what was happening with him leaving. As well as him helping her start her own baker with our 2nd Mom agreeing to help as well. Now all that's left is to tell my sisters. I can't wait for the next update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...sometimes i really hate the dev (i'm joking, he is a really nice guy, i wish every dev was like him, but mostly are not) now i will keep thinking until the next update what will happen...how the mc will tell everyone about everyone, what will happen next, who will have some love in the next update, we will be able to dethrone the father and kick his ass, how everyone will react knowing that mc is under the contract, what leanne will do with the mc (there is some kinky hints that i hope that she do with the mc)...so many questions...this is how you know is a good game, you always keep wondering "what next".

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Do you have to start a new save mines are not moving forward, keeps bringing me back to main screen.
For me nope, my last save was 0.7 and the game continue normally. Try to load a little older save, sometimes shit like this happened.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just lighting and using DOF, no other changes besides that, but lighting can make a HUGE difference as you see. Thanks for the comment!

He was looking at his hands to see if he was glowing, so I am smart. Ha!

As for everyone complaining about Irene, I changed her hairstyle because the one she was using before is this used in so many games that I have seen that I wanted to have a more original look for her, so if I change her back to blonde with the new hair she has now would it be better? Or do you guys like the old hair that much?

I'm willing to listen
That's the same reason another dev gave about the change of a character (I won't mention which one), what do you care that it has been used before? She's a hit! Irene's character has been liked by many, and I think it has received only good reviews, those who don't like her, they prefer Norah, so.... In my case, at first I didn't like her for her attitude, but when I saw her evolution, she became the character that attracted me the most. Please return her to her old look. ;)

Edit: SuperWriter I wrote that before I read that you already decided to retake her look, thanks. :cool:

Last edited:

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
If this is how irene reverts to her natural self instead of the golddigger persona, i'm fine with it but maybe give a heads up and not surprise everyone.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If this is how irene reverts to her natural self instead of the golddigger persona, i'm fine with it but maybe give a heads up and not surprise everyone.
It's probably a surprise to you if you don't follow my patreon. I give updates there several times a week. My patrons knew a month ago.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Everyone talking about irene, i mean, yeah, she may look like bimbo, but don't mean that she is, is more than a hair to look like that. The way that she talks, walk, act, in the beginning, that was a persona for a bimbo gold digger, someone that don't care about the others, just is hot and wanna take your money, the way that she played with the mc, laugh, open herself about everything, you can see her real personality, that is just a beautiful blonde girl, is a lot different personalities. One was what she is, the other is what the mc father want her to be. But giving my 2 cents, yeah, blonde was better :LOL:.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I was not criticizing you, buddy was trying to explain that you and I are a lot alike to me things in the games I've worked on are never good enough and there is always room for improvement. Dreaming of Dana looks like shit now I would have to redo most of it to satisfy me. Ptolemy is fine with it. Same reason I have Lexi on hold. It would completely suck and could not do it justice if I tried to do it myself and don't have enough people I trust to help me. Hiring people I don't know is too much of a risk and been through that a few times with Lexi. And putting your patreons first is always the right thing they pay the bills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some times a forget the devs read stuff here if i was a dev i would completely ignore cursing of non-paying customers and take costructive comments

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I figured the Irene change was either due to Irene aligning to be more of what her new man (the MC) preferred (dark colored hair vs. blonde) and away from what the scumbag husband/MC's father preferred, or her desire to move away from the implied gold-digging blonde bimbo persona we got at the beginning. While I preferred the blonde locks, I also realize changes are going to happen as the story matures. Irene helping Norah startup her business moves her away from the self-absorbed bimbo image. I liked this update. Lite on sex, a little lite on Zoe's path, but good content overall. Nicely done! (y)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes