3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great update and great game. huge respect for SW I just finished Picture perfect as well and it was great. Guess that leaves me with that Vampire Game. Mad respect for making updates every 2 weeks as well.Good luck to you dev!

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It's probably a surprise to you if you don't follow my patreon. I give updates there several times a week. My patrons knew a month ago.
Thanks for the great update by the way!

This has amazing writing and relationship development, especially with the mom. I hope you can keep nailing that line between giving in to lust and love while trying to grapple with the taboo nature of the relationship that so many games on this site have failed to achieve.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh not again, what the hell happened to Irene?? my favorite woman is now a fraction of the sexiness she had. Her hair just looks lank, the colour boring, and makes her face longer looking. Not the sexy blonde bombshell she was.
Completely lost any interest in her now - not a patch on the original.
Damn it, this happened in PP as well, which killed it for me. Looks like the same here.
Really don't want to get into these games if the models looks keep getting changed.

Edit: Woah nice passive aggressive response from the dev. Well I'm not interested in the "development" of characters if the dev keeps fucking around with their appearances and making them look worse. Sorry but in PP the tattooed girl was perfect but you ruined her look and she ended up looking like a fucking plastic doll with weird eyes. It's happening in this game, so yeah no interest in supporting a dev that will always fuck around with the characters. Thankfully I'm not a patron of this. I don't even know what the hell you are on about regarding her 3 changes, she was fine all the way up to last update and then she looks shit with that dead, brown, rat on her head. No point arguing, I'm deleting this like I did PP and moving on. Have fun with your "remakes".

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh not again, what the hell happened to Irene?? my favorite woman is now a fraction of the sexiness she had. Her hair just looks lank, the colour boring, and makes her face longer looking. Not the sexy blonde bombshell she was.
Completely lost any interest in her now - not a patch on the original.
Damn it, this happened in PP as well, which killed it for me. Looks like the same here.
Really don't want to get into these games if the models looks keep getting changed. All the best to the dev.
If changing the hair on a character makes you lose interest in playing a game and you don't care about their development, struggles or the writing at all then yeah, these games probably aren't for you because they are in development and are actively being made.

You're complaining about the bombshell you love being changed, but this is the 3rd version of Irene and looks nothing like the original. So you only accept change when you like it and don't accept it when you don't like the changes. I don't think that's fair.

Here's one of the original versions, can't find the other buried in my computer somewhere.
SS_-_Irene_.png

But for all you who are still complaining, I already posted that I am going to change the hairstyle back because I do agree it fit her better. So you can stop complaining

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Secret Summer [v0.8] compressed
Original PC Size: 1.07GB
Compressed PC Size: 213MB: Mega
Have any problem with compressed version, want mirrors etc., then please contact via DM.
This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game.
I don't know why people would have problems. I appreciate the compressions and have never gotten a bad one.
Thanks.

Dec 1, 2017
Tried the game and really like the facial expresions especially Coral's "King" Reef. Her face in the back of MC's car (after he fingers her to orgasm) deserves a "Golden Dildo", "Oscar", "Grammy" or at least "Ricky Gervais filthy roast speech" at the "Perverts Awards" meetings.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Info: if you are not on the Norah path (game variable "nroute") the whole new chapter is skipped
(you won't even see the end credits for v0.8...)
:( seriusly what a bullsh... okay maybe better then watch some tv and go to bet but even a disclaimer or a single black image with text would be better. and to think that a whole update is skipped if you are not on a persons path really screams bad game design like the whole update is just a single sex scene...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
:( seriusly what a bullsh... okay maybe better then watch some tv and go to bet but even a disclaimer or a single black image with text would be better. and to think that a whole update is skipped if you are not on a persons path really screams bad game design like the whole update is just a single sex scene...
It is a coding error that you skip Zoe's content in this update if you skip Norah's. I'll fix it today.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Don't open it, if you haven't played:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn .. I can't. She's so sexy and hot. :love: :love:

We finally have action with her. :3 Even though she said it would be otherwise. :D
Yummy...hm my reaction seeing that was more like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Haha. :D

As for me, I like it.
I mean she is really hot.
But by the thought of performing oral, it shudders me, heir in the mouth or between the teeth are really not enjoyable.
I hope we can convince her of a neat trimmed style, at least for those who want that.

Reactions: EJW
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes