Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
So which hairstyle do you guys prefer?

ORIGINAL
View attachment 1258743

NEW
View attachment 1258744
Original, definitely.

Besides, if there's a change, I think that it shouldn't happen too soon. The trash dad could be suspicious (losing control over her, etc.).
I want him to be utterly shocked when he realises that his son steals his wife.

I don't mind a change in hairstyle in the epilogue :)
and a pregnant Irene.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So which hairstyle do you guys prefer?

ORIGINAL
View attachment 1258743

NEW
View attachment 1258744
sss.jpg
100% Original please, the other one looks like a stuffed toy made from needled wool. :LOL:

Edit: I think it's because in the original, the hair strands look straight and natural, while in the other one, they look like they've been forcibly ironed, like when a rebellious "colocha" (curly) wants to have straight hair by force, and you end up mistreating the hair.

Last edited:

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Okay, I'm sorry, so if you don't effectively fight your "landlord" the game just ends within the first few minutes? Fuckin weak dude. Good, immersive storytelling maybe but it really sucks to be shat out at the credits for making a dodge when you should've blocked. Just sayin.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I agree on Irene's hair - best comment I saw was new lighting but old style which summed it up for me. I played this update last night and was a bit take aback by her appearance, but put it down to my being tired and needing sleep!

Would have been fine if you did want to change her hair but if so would prefer if you could inset a quick line of dialogue.
If you are feeling generous then MC could even compliment Irene on her new hairstyle, because the sort of smooth talking he is going to start doing even more of if he is going to keep all five such beautiful women happy and contented!!
:)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
please for the love of God tell me tell me I can knock her up in the game

and tell me I can have pregnant sex with her in the game

View attachment 1260055

that's right I said it
and I'll tell you another thing

View attachment 1260056
Lol I am leaning towards pregnancy for Norah and Irene, but we'll see. Everyone gets crazy when you add pregnancy and that's all they seem to want to talk about instead of the actual game. So we'll see.

Sep 3, 2020
Sure, you'll be able to just be with a single girl. What a loyal perv
what can I say I love monogamy

and even as a young boy I used to love a good love story

and I still do and for me having a baby with the woman you love is the ultimate expression of love

but thank you thank you for answering all my questions it means a lot to me

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes