3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Great update, the scenes with were my fav, Heck any scene with that gorgeous mama bear is. We even saw Maui make an appearance in the game.

Well done on the tooth fairy scene with Zoe, I thought that scene was a great way for Mc to initiate the first move on Zoe even if it was on orders of a child. But I gotta ask, when will Mc kick John's ass? It's long overdue in my book. And why is Irene a brunette? She's better as a blonde to me.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
Great update, the scenes with were my fav, Heck any scene with that gorgeous mama bear is. We even saw Maui make an appearance in the game.

Well done on the tooth fairy scene with Zoe, I thought that scene was a great way for Mc to initiate the first move on Zoe even if it was on orders of a child. But I gotta ask, when will Mc kick John's ass? It's long overdue in my book. And why is Irene a brunette? She's better as a blonde to me.
You wanna kick Joe's ass and that's understandable, but what about her creep of a boss who was sexual harassing her? I wanna fillet him.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You wanna kick Joe's ass and that's understandable, but what about her creep of a boss who was sexual harassing her? I wanna fillet him.
No I haven't forgot just couldn't think of any interesting ways to kill him at that moment. His death should be dark and poetic like dicing his body parts up, baking him, making pastries out of him and serving it to his family. That's after you beat and torture him of course.

Sep 3, 2020
Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
No I haven't forgot just couldn't think of any interesting ways to kill him at that moment. His death should be dark and poetic like dicing his body parts up, baking him, making pastries out of him and serving it to his family. That's after you beat and torture him of course.
Arya style.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes