3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
I understand, everyone has what they like. Some of my fans don't like this game and only like SS lol. I'm just glad you enjoy any of my stories at all. I'm going to do my best to get this updated at the end of the month but it'll be early next month at the latest
thank God my brother I thought you would have disowned me

yes I really really love the game I specially Love norah

I liked that the game is heavily focused on Romance

you choose who to be with and the girls don't just automatically jump on your dick

so far I friendzoned everybody in the game except norah or as I like to call her my future baby mama

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the game and tried out just about all the individual paths and I have to say I do like the fact that you can choose which girls you want to be with assuming you want one or all of them.

However from what I saw there are some possible bugs I notice.

When I choose the Zoe when I got to the point where you choose the Levane path the game just ends even though there was still more content with her from what I saw when I did a Norah only path.

Not sure if this was supposed to be done on purpose but for people who are doing single girl paths instead of the harem route this might annoy them and it should be fixed.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Played the game and tried out just about all the individual paths and I have to say I do like the fact that you can choose which girls you want to be with assuming you want one or all of them.

However from what I saw there are some possible bugs I notice.

When I choose the Zoe when I got to the point where you choose the Levane path the game just ends even though there was still more content with her from what I saw when I did a Norah only path.

Not sure if this was supposed to be done on purpose but for people who are doing single girl paths instead of the harem route this might annoy them and it should be fixed.
Yeah, it was a bug issue that has been fixed on my patreon, at least. Thanks for reporting

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
You create a game where all the girls hot as fuck, interesting and the last update MC though that he has to put an end on multiple relationships? What the fuck bro?

Sep 3, 2020
This is a harem game. You will be able to get all of the girls
okay bro okay I think I figured out a way to friendzone on all of the girls without me getting kicked in the balls tell me what you think

metaphors everybody loves metaphors right

all the girls are sitting down at the table and I tell them you know girls if this was Star Wars

norah would be Princess Leia and i would be Han Solo

however you girls would be the Droids that i im not looking for

and we all laugh and laugh

and nobody would get angry
right:LOL:

right:oops:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
okay bro okay I think I figured out a way to friendzone on all of the girls without me getting kicked in the balls tell me what you think

metaphors everybody loves metaphors right

all the girls are sitting down at the table and I tell them you know girls if this was Star Wars

norah would be Princess Leia and i would be Han Solo

however you girls would be the Droids that i im not looking for

and we all laugh and laugh

and nobody would get angry
right:LOL:

right:oops:
Lol There's no need for that. You can friendzone them before ever getting in a relationship. Well, except for Leanne that you are already sexual with but you can break off the deal

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
please add in an option to steal the dad's current mistress he's cheating on irene with.
Why would you want a bitch you don't know? To spite the moron father?
But the cons are heavy.
She's a bitch who hurt our Irene or at least helped.
What guarantees that she isn't some ugly shank?
And what guarantees that she won't cheat on you?

Reactions: JonTommy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
please add in an option to steal the dad's current mistress he's cheating on irene with.
She's screwing the dad knowing full well he's with Irene so that means she's chasing the money. MC has nothing to offer her, unlike Irene who turned out to be decent, current mistress is highly unlikely to to ruin her meal ticket.

Even if MC did have the money, why would you knowingly invite a scummy woman like that into the fold of awesome women he already has.

It isn't going to bother his dad, he could click his fingers and have a money grubbing slut slobbering on his cock. He probably already has a bunch of them.

All you'd be doing is mopping up sloppy seconds, something he'd probably mock you for.

His dad doesn't give a shit about the women he's screwing, he's only bothered about his business.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just completed my first play through and man, I really like it so far. All the girls are great but Norah? Jesus Christ she's on a whole different level! Please never get rid of her bush. I actually really like Irene too, you totally pulled her back after the initial interaction because I thought she was a gold digger but there's obviously much more going on there. The one thing that kind of threw me was the abrupt hair color change, not that it was bad but that it wasn't even addressed, you'd think MC would mention it at least. My initial thought was that she was changing her appearance because she no longer feels like she needs to dress or appear a certain way thanks to MC. Actually that would be kinda neat to see, her dressing more conservatively (like in the meeting with Norah about the bakery) now since there isn't someone wanting her to dress up and she mentions hating it when men ogle her. Though I will admit I prefer her blonde.

The sisters are great too. Zoe needs to relax a bit and Coral should probably stop biting people but their characters are great. Leanne surprised me the most I think, she turned out way different than I thought she'd be given how everyone talks about her... Her being a virgin and basically saying she saved herself for her brother was not at all how I thought that would turn out. Oh and the creampie was nice too! Speaking of creampies I remember Coral having a sex dream about getting knocked up by MC so hopefully that comes into play at some point even if it's just roleplay since she is just 18. But it's a harem game and by god I do love me some pregnancy in harem games. ;)

I'm really interested to see where everything goes. I also enjoy seeing characters from your other games pop-up every now and then SuperWriter. Oh while I'm here I missed a scene with Coral while she was modeling the gamer girl clothes, I looked around the thread and couldn't really find a solution so I restarted and skipped to that point following the walkthrough making sure I got all the Coral points I could and still missed it. Is there a way I can check to see what I missed or nah? I'm not familiar with the inner workings of Ren'Py.

Reactions: Caeir
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes