3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You want to poison the women by feeding them the father's rancid remains made into pastries? What, don't you like the women??? I can understand wanting to off him, but personally I can think of more fitting ways to get revenge... The father is obviously full of himself, has a high self-esteem, and believes he's the best at everything, including being a ladies man. After Irene and the MC close the contract, they could celebrate with the father by giving him champagne laced with knock-out drops/pills, tie him to his desk chair and then do Irene on his desk in front of him when he wakes up. The whole time she could be performing a running commentary on how much better his son is at knowing how to act like a man, knowing how to treat a woman, and knowing what a woman wants and how to please her, up to and including her big O. Let him froth at the mouth on that. Then quit the company and inform the clients you're leaving and forming your own competing corporation. There hasn't been any mention of non-compete clauses in employment contracts so they can compete against the father's business. Without the two of them, I doubt the father has the savvy that they both do to keep all the clients happy - customers leave, his company suffers, his image is tarnished. In the opening it appeared his office might have been in his home. After the romp between Irene and MC, I doubt he'll be able to work in there, or on that desk, given the history... Gotta sell it and get something new... Then the MC can brag to him about how good a baker Norah is and how she's running her own business, how good an attorney Zoe is regardless of his attempts to belittle and control her, how happy and good Leanne has become at ballet, and how Coral is developing into an awesome computer programmer. All success stories AFTER getting away from him. And of course you could always let slip to Phil Lowry the whole sordid story. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to spread it around and constantly hound the father about losing Irene... Revenge is a dish best served COLD! Besides, pastries make you fat...

Sep 3, 2020
You want to poison the women by feeding them the father's rancid remains made into pastries? What, don't you like the women??? I can understand wanting to off him, but personally I can think of more fitting ways to get revenge... The father is obviously full of himself, has a high self-esteem, and believes he's the best at everything, including being a ladies man. After Irene and the MC close the contract, they could celebrate with the father by giving him champagne laced with knock-out drops/pills, tie him to his desk chair and then do Irene on his desk in front of him when he wakes up. The whole time she could be performing a running commentary on how much better his son is at knowing how to act like a man, knowing how to treat a woman, and knowing what a woman wants and how to please her, up to and including her big O. Let him froth at the mouth on that. Then quit the company and inform the clients you're leaving and forming your own competing corporation. There hasn't been any mention of non-compete clauses in employment contracts so they can compete against the father's business. Without the two of them, I doubt the father has the savvy that they both do to keep all the clients happy - customers leave, his company suffers, his image is tarnished. In the opening it appeared his office might have been in his home. After the romp between Irene and MC, I doubt he'll be able to work in there, or on that desk, given the history... Gotta sell it and get something new... Then the MC can brag to him about how good a baker Norah is and how she's running her own business, how good an attorney Zoe is regardless of his attempts to belittle and control her, how happy and good Leanne has become at ballet, and how Coral is developing into an awesome computer programmer. All success stories AFTER getting away from him. And of course you could always let slip to Phil Lowry the whole sordid story. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to spread it around and constantly hound the father about losing Irene... Revenge is a dish best served COLD! Besides, pastries make you fat...
screenshot0002.png

I don't mind getting diabetes for her if I have to and me and Wicked Garden already have plans to marry Norah and have babies with her

I mean it's not fair that Asshole . gets to have babies with Norah and We don't

but what we really wanted to do was buy her the farm we took her to on our first date

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
game ends at episode 7, i think episode 8 wont load because im not on Norah's route

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Paragraphs save eyes hunni.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
realy nice game, and story and.... where the hell is more? :D
keep up good work
Right? It's sooo good. Trying to temper my desire for more updates considering SuperWriter has only just released and the next is probably 2 months out still.

But god. The mom was amazing. Since this update featured her, I'm also trying not to get my hopes up that her route's continued in the next update.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
According to "U8.RPY" the update to v8 is only for people that happened to "Say Something" during v5 to Norah. Was sure I had, but my save from v7 ended at the same exact place in v8 with Leanne.

"Meet the new version, same as the old version" LOL

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
According to "U8.RPY" the update to v8 is only for people that happened to "Say Something" during v5 to Norah. Was sure I had, but my save from v7 ended at the same exact place in v8 with Leanne.

"Meet the new version, same as the old version" LOL
Yeah, Zoe also had content in this update, but it's skipped if you're not on the Norah path, which was a bug issue that has been fixed on my patreon, at least.

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
Maybe this is a silly question, but I can't seem to figure out what to do here. I've reached the stakeout scene with Zoe, where we're going to follow the guy from her law firm that's been harassing her. We see he's about to leave his house, and a message comes on screen "Put the car in drive!"

It clearly isn't an ordinary bit of narration or dialogue, and I can't advance past it in the normal way of such things - it clearly wants some special input, but I have no idea what. I've tried a number of finger gestures on the screen, used a keyboard to try things like up and forward arrows, 'w' and 'd', 'ENTER', etc. but the screen just stays there. The game clearly isn't frozen because I can back up the screens or access the menu just fine.

I'm playing on Android, if that makes a difference. Sorry if this is dumb or been answered before, but I'm just stumped.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Maybe this is a silly question, but I can't seem to figure out what to do here. I've reached the stakeout scene with Zoe, where we're going to follow the guy from her law firm that's been harassing her. We see he's about to leave his house, and a message comes on screen "Put the car in drive!"

It clearly isn't an ordinary bit of narration or dialogue, and I can't advance past it in the normal way of such things - it clearly wants some special input, but I have no idea what. I've tried a number of finger gestures on the screen, used a keyboard to try things like up and forward arrows, 'w' and 'd', 'ENTER', etc. but the screen just stays there. The game clearly isn't frozen because I can back up the screens or access the menu just fine.

I'm playing on Android, if that makes a difference. Sorry if this is dumb or been answered before, but I'm just stumped.
Most likely an Android problem. All you have to do is click the choice like every other one in the game.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
Most likely an Android problem. All you have to do is click the choice like every other one in the game.
Ah ha! I see - I needed to tap on the words themselves, but I couldn't because I had "rollback" turned on for the left side of the screen, which was creating an overlay over most of the words. Once I turned that off, I had no more trouble.

Thanks!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ah ha! I see - I needed to tap on the words themselves, but I couldn't because I had "rollback" turned on for the left side of the screen, which was creating an overlay over most of the words. Once I turned that off, I had no more trouble.

Thanks!
Ha, no prob! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game

Reactions: Taellosse
Sep 3, 2020
Ha, no prob! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game
I hope you don't mind me saying but this is the best game you've ever made

it's not that your other games are bad it's just it wasn't my thing how can I explain it

in Picture Perfect

even if I tried to show interest in only one girl the other girls would still do inappropriate things with me and I couldn't stop it

and in Sun Breed

the game started at right off the bat characters just started to make out with me and I didn't even get a chance to get to know them or take them out on dates so I didn't play it more

I'm a one-woman kind of man
but in Secret Summer everything is under my control and I absolutely love it
I actually have to spend time with the girls I like before they sleep with me

feels more grounded and realistic and it really really romantic I love it but I hope I didn't offend you in anyway

and as always forgive any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability
(y)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I hope you don't mind me saying but this is the best game you've ever made

it's not that your other games are bad it's just it wasn't my thing how can I explain it

in Picture Perfect

even if I tried to show interest in only one girl the other girls would still do inappropriate things with me and I couldn't stop it

and in Sun Breed

the game started at right off the bat characters just started to make out with me and I didn't even get a chance to get to know them or take them out on dates so I didn't play it more

I'm a one-woman kind of man
but in Secret Summer everything is under my control and I absolutely love it
I actually have to spend time with the girls I like before they sleep with me

feels more grounded and realistic and it really really romantic I love it but I hope I didn't offend you in anyway

and as always forgive any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability
(y)
I understand, everyone has what they like. Some of my fans don't like this game and only like SS lol. I'm just glad you enjoy any of my stories at all. I'm going to do my best to get this updated at the end of the month but it'll be early next month at the latest

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes