3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
update when...
Well since the new update is up for the $20 tier it will be most likely next week for us to get our hands on it unless someone that has the $20 tier wants to be evil to superwriter and release it early here.;)

Sep 3, 2020
Every update features a new girl, as I always like to rotate. Zoe and Norah were featured last update, so this new update is about Irene
okay I can wait but the next update will be about Norah right

I'm sorry but I just don't want to waste Norahs childbearing Years time is of the essence

wait wait wait did you say Irene
interesting three questions for you

1 since I don't like harems and since I don't like cheating

is there an Irene only route

2 can I make Irene my baby mama

and 3 please tell me you're going to fix Irene fuckd up hair

she used to be a 10 now she's a 4
:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
okay I can wait but the next update will be about Norah right

I'm sorry but I just don't want to waste Norahs childbearing Years time is of the essence

wait wait wait did you say Irene
interesting three questions for you

1 since I don't like harems and since I don't like cheating

is there an Irene only route

2 can I make Irene my baby mama

and 3 please tell me you're going to fix Irene fuckd up hair

she used to be a 10 now she's a 4
:ROFLMAO:
j8.png

Yes, my hair is back as you seen the image above.

To answer your other questions, all the girls will have a solo path, and I'm not sure anymore if this will be a harem game, because there are so many girls. Like, I just don't see Irene and Coral shacking up together or Zoe.

And each update features a new girl, so Norah/Zoe > Irene > Leanne/Coral. That will always be the rotation unless I say otherwise. Can't just have one or two girls every update because there are fans of them all. Hope you understand.

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1342426

To answer your other questions, all the girls will have a solo path, and I'm not sure anymore if this will be a harem game, because there are so many girls. Like, I just don't see Irene and Coral shacking up together or Zoe.

And each update features a new girl, so Norah/Zoe > Irene > Leanne/Coral. That will always be the rotation unless I say otherwise. Can't just have one or two girls every update because there are fans of them all. Hope you understand.
don't worry bro I completely understand I was just joking around with you

I don't mind at all waiting for Norah and as you know I hate harem

I'm much more interested in the love story part of the game

fucking a bunch of girls is not my Style

besides the love story in this game is really really really good

and thank God Irene hair is back:love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm only interested in solo routes. I can't begin to explain how bored I am of harem games.

A group of stunning women going all "you are the only man I will ever be with and don't care if I only see you once a week and it's only for sex, this is my life now and i'll join the queue so you can see us one at a time when you have a spare 5 minutes".....

Okay, sure.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
View attachment 1342426

You're rebooting the whole game right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem does not mean les orgy, just that the Mc has all the women and they aren't jealous of eachother.
In fact, i'd rather there weren't so many lesbians in harem VNs.
It's the ones you like i'm bored shitless of.

MC going to one girl after another like a queue system, it's so fucking dull.

I've only ever played 2 harem games I enjoyed and those were Sisterly Lust and Parental Love. Fortunately Tales From the Unending Void is going to be the same as Sisterly Lust with all included.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018

I've only ever played 2 harem games I enjoyed and those were Sisterly Lust and Parental Love. Fortunately Tales From the Unending Void is going to be the same as Sisterly Lust with all included.
I didn't say whether I liked them or not, just that I am tired of lesbians being in all these VNs really. Its like the authors are just trying to check off a box. As a straight male with no interest in lesbians, as they have no interest in me as well, I find that adding them to a Vn with a straight male MC is pointless and tiresome as well as ruling out a possible LI in the story as I will not get anything out of it. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Reactions: BTLD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't say whether I liked them or not, just that I am tired of lesbians being in all these VNs really. Its like the authors are just trying to check off a box. As a straight male with no interest in lesbians, as they have no interest in me as well, I find that adding them to a Vn with a straight male MC is pointless and tiresome as well as ruling out a possible LI in the story as I will not get anything out of it. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.
I am a lesbian so i'm on the exact opposite side of the fence here.

Also those women in the group harems are bi not lesbian or the MC wouldn't be getting anything at all.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You're rebooting the whole game right?
Less much of a reboot, just sprucing up renders, via lighting and camera angles. My revamps before had texture changes, clothing, environment, etc, so none of that. Literally just the lighting and camera angles to make it more cinematic, like last update and this one.

I've already redone the first update so just 0.2 to 0.7. I'll be doing that in my free time though so no updates get delayed.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm only interested in solo routes. I can't begin to explain how bored I am of harem games.

A group of stunning women going all "you are the only man I will ever be with and don't care if I only see you once a week and it's only for sex, this is my life now and i'll join the queue so you can see us one at a time when you have a spare 5 minutes".....

Okay, sure.
amen sis I also hate harems give me a beautiful love story with one girl

wait a minute wait wait wait sis you don't like harems

I'm shocked don't get me wrong.but sis The most romantic thing you've said in your life. is that girl is pretty gimme gimme

or jokes on you Lady I built an immunity to pepper spray
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

To me - it all depends on the queue system. Game theory means if you do the right things, here are your rewards. I don't mind having sex (if you earn it) with multiple girls. I hate it when there is an actual harem after the game, and everyone is fawning over the MC. I would prefer an ending where you pick one and see the ending. See different endings for more fun. But not all the girls together. While all the girls together sounds like fun, dude no. PL and SL .. they got those endings right. TFTUV is also going down the right path.

If you look at Long Live the Princess - holy shit did that ending stir stuff up as basically the whole time you had 10 side girls, and you were forced to choose 1. People freaked. I loved it. I mean you cannot sit there and say "you are the only one for me, I love you" to your childhood friend, convert her from lesbian to bi-sexual via mind control, pick and marry another girl, and expect her to still love you as her best friend for life and still give you a piece of tail on the side.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes