3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Wow wow wow... let's not rush here. a little bit of sweaty pile in the living room never hurt anyone.
I respect the reason why not to go that route though. Like Treasure of Nadia goes full sex orgies at the end, and the feeling of sexual intimacy in the scenes just evaporates. Which is fine for people who only care about hot sex scenes, and not so much about the romance. But for those who like the romance the scenes can actually be boring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I respect the reason why not to go that route though. Like Treasure of Nadia goes full sex orgies at the end, and the feeling of sexual intimacy in the scenes just evaporates. Which is fine for people who only care about hot sex scenes, and not so much about the romance. But for those who like the romance the scenes can actually be boring.
And just how romantic is having a queue of women who all believe the lie that they are the most important persn in his life but he'll never actually commit to any of them?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
And just how romantic is having a queue of women who all believe the lie that they are the most important persn in his life but he'll never actually commit to any of them?
You don't need to have the character act like a cheating douche lying through his teeth with the woman he's fucking.

Just the sex scenes are more intimate when done as a couple and not as a group, almost by definition of the word.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't need to have the character act like a cheating douche lying through his teeth with the woman he's fucking.

Just the sex scenes are more intimate when done as a couple and not as a group, almost by definition of the word.

This MC is going to date every single woman, he will tell them all he loves them and how important they are to him. Not long after telling them that he'll go to another woman and say the exact same thing all the while never committing to a relationship with any of them.

This is why I don't like harems.

You can make the sex scenes as intimate as you like they are still superficial relationships with no romantic feeling to them.

The words are there but then they are said to someone else a few minutes later and these women that think they are loved sleep alone at night while the man that "loves" them is balls deep in someone else telling them just how important they are.

The only difference in this scenario is while those women are lying in bed alone every night they know he's with someone else, balls deep and saying the words he just said to them.

None of them will ever have a fulfilling relationship because he has to fit everyone in so it's a queue system and how romantic is that. Let's just hope there isn't more than 7 or they would be waiting longer than a week to get boned again.

Sep 3, 2020
thank you my sister because of my reading disability I could never articulate my words exactly how I feel but it's like you took everything I was feeling in my heart and explained it perfectly. That's why I will never like harem and open relationships can go to hell

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Tell you the same thing you have said to me.....If you dont like the game or how it written or the genre dont play it. then your not going to have a reason to come in here and act like a ass. I know this is your style and also why so many people have you on ignore but if you feel this way about harems dont play them simple as that.

Sep 3, 2020
Tell you the same thing you have said to me.....If you dont like the game or how it written or the genre dont play it. then your not going to have a reason to come in here and act like a ass. I know this is your style and also why so many people have you on ignore but if you feel this way about harems dont play them simple as that.
first of all she is not being an ass she is voicing her opinion just like I am and I have enjoyed many Harem games that have solo routes in it

in fact some of the best games I've ever played in my life

do have a harem in it as an option

it's just that sometimes when I talk about harem I can get a bit aggressive without meaning to because sometimes it can feel like the harem is being shoved down my throat

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I understand what Avaron is saying about having a queue of women just waiting for you, so the relationship doesn't feel authentic. That's why in the harem route of Picture Perfect, it's a group relationship.

You all hang out and spend time together. The women care about each other as much as they care for you, so they aren't just depending on you for anything. I think that's the only way real harems work, and how I will write them. The women have to actually be friends and it's more like a family.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This MC is going to date every single woman, he will tell them all he loves them and how important they are to him. Not long after telling them that he'll go to another woman and say the exact same thing all the while never committing to a relationship with any of them.

This is why I don't like harems.

You can make the sex scenes as intimate as you like they are still superficial relationships with no romantic feeling to them.

The words are there but then they are said to someone else a few minutes later and these women that think they are loved sleep alone at night while the man that "loves" them is balls deep in someone else telling them just how important they are.

The only difference in this scenario is while those women are lying in bed alone every night they know he's with someone else, balls deep and saying the words he just said to them.

None of them will ever have a fulfilling relationship because he has to fit everyone in so it's a queue system and how romantic is that. Let's just hope there isn't more than 7 or they would be waiting longer than a week to get boned again.
I think you're being awfully disingenuous about the writer's ability to influence how the story is told.

Likewise, you don't need to be a man slut in the game. My character is ignoring all the routes except the mom.

I understand what Avaron is saying about having a queue of women just waiting for you, so the relationship doesn't feel authentic. That's why in the harem route of Picture Perfect, it's a group relationship.

You all hang out and spend time together. The women care about each other as much as they care for you, so they aren't just depending on you for anything. I think that's the only way real harems work, and how I will write them. The women have to actually be friends and it's more like a family.
Absolutely, I think the disconnect though is that doesn't mean all sex scenes from that point forward need to be group orgies like in Treasure of Nadia.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Secret Summer [v0.9] [SuperWriter] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.18 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 243 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 226 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well nice renders an all, but doesn't feel like a one game anymore. More like 7. Each girl have there one Story.

I love games where you have to make choises, so no problem to pick one if the game is not supossed to be a harem one, but at least it has a main storyline. And your decisions affect the others directly and has consequences in your relationships.
But as i said, it is like, i play now several games and i dont like to wait a half yeahr to see a little bit of one (favorit) girl

Last edited:
May 3, 2020

Ok there won't be an orgy, but maybe a threesome?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes