3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so this is just my opinion but......

This update just felt off. We as players invest time into it guiding the MC through choices earning points for EVERY girl, just to what?
Why in the world would you go from enjoying how the game is written and feels just to say "oh yeah story is done...btw pick a girl nothing you did before this point matters anymore". Sorry it broke the VN in my opinion. It broke the story, the flow and made me as a player ask wtf. Now don't get me wrong I am not bad mouthing the Dev or the VN, I am just stating that this update took me completely out of it. Just my opinion of course but this VN needs to go back to haw it was before this update.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
just a nit pick and not important to the game. The Japanese need some work. Its too stiff and formal. some words are wrong, like "gaikoku hito" it's supposed to be "gaikoku jin" and too many "anata" in Japan its actually rude to use that to refer to someone

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
wtf happend to mc's penis
I used different materials on accident lol it'll be fixed next update.

I hoped that shit was reserved to PP but now I suspect this will happen with dev's every game.

That single screen caused this game to drop 2 stars for me.
Okay so this is just my opinion but......

This update just felt off. We as players invest time into it guiding the MC through choices earning points for EVERY girl, just to what?
Why in the world would you go from enjoying how the game is written and feels just to say "oh yeah story is done...btw pick a girl nothing you did before this point matters anymore". Sorry it broke the VN in my opinion. It broke the story, the flow and made me as a player ask wtf. Now don't get me wrong I am not bad mouthing the Dev or the VN, I am just stating that this update took me completely out of it. Just my opinion of course but this VN needs to go back to haw it was before this update.
The reason I do the screen is so that you don't have to replay the game 5 times over to get on the girls' routes. I could just have code in the game and have it not visible, but it would be the same thing. The only difference is you have to restart the game and only be on Irene path to play this update.

This style works best because the story is going in different directions. For example, you are in Japan with Irene, so having to go back home and start your bakery with Norah, travel for the video game tournament with Coral and the other story lines just wouldn't make sense.

I'm sorry you don't like this style, but I think this is the best way to tell the story which is why there is no harem route. Too many girls have too much going on, so it's better to focus on one girl at a time and it really has been like that the entire game.

Each update has been focused on one or two girls. No difference here.

Jun 18, 2021
no harem route yet or there will be no harem? Cuz I´m really in love with this game + the characters and i can´t just choose on over the other:cry: ( which is btw the best indicator that u wrote a good game/good characters, if ur fans are mad/sad they have to choose:WeSmart:)
I support the opinion of this stranger, do not force us to choose between the girls.
If I choose to go out from the beginning with each one of them, I want to end each one at the end, that's why I chose the game with harem tag.
you have to give us the choice of harem to those of us who love harem, and give the choice of a single girl to those who like solo route

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I used different materials on accident lol it'll be fixed next update.

The reason I do the screen is so that you don't have to replay the game 5 times over to get on the girls' routes. I could just have code in the game and have it not visible, but it would be the same thing. The only difference is you have to restart the game and only be on Irene path to play this update.

This style works best because the story is going in different directions. For example, you are in Japan with Irene, so having to go back home and start your bakery with Norah, travel for the video game tournament with Coral and the other story lines just wouldn't make sense.

I'm sorry you don't like this style, but I think this is the best way to tell the story which is why there is no harem route. Too many girls have too much going on, so it's better to focus on one girl at a time and it really has been like that the entire game.

Each update has been focused on one or two girls. No difference here.
so remove the harem tag?
why was it added in the first place?
why is it still there?
basically by adding that tag players were promised a harem route ..to find out near or at the end that there is no harem route even though that tag was there from the beginning....
that's a bit deceitfull ain't it?

Last edited:

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
i though the story plays out like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course it´s your game and who am I to say what you should do. But as a "devoted fan" (would support you but money is thight) and lover of this genre, etc. would I say this would be a better aproach to the "endgame" and would do the game more justice. The game is build like a harem from day 1 and now you have to choose is a bitter statement you can "trow at your fans unexpected". I also think that most people would agree with me ( not my ideas maybe but the structure) , because I read the comments after the new update and in my interpretertion lot´s of people came here for the harem aspect and are now sad/mad that they have to choose.

Please don´t get me wrong this shall be constructive criticsm and not nit picking or blank hating (" I don´t like your idea, do it my way") and I hope i could bring this over. Like I already said big fan and love this update too but "the future scares/saddens me" and it feels like this overshaddowed the positive aspects about your work until now + update ( I waited sooo long and checked pateron + here hourly no joke). Also sorry for my terrible attempt to write a roman on english which is unsuprisingly not my first one:oops:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
As others have mentioned, it's quite disappointing to having to choose a girl but honestly, it's still a great VN. I like the Irene route so far with MC having his mind set to move away with Irene and the family. I just hope that later on, they find our that Irene can get pregnant and have a wonderful family!

Anyhow, the harem tag wasn't fully removed:
1628791365853.png

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
no harem route yet or there will be no harem? Cuz I´m really in love with this game + the characters and i can´t just choose on over the other:cry: ( which is btw the best indicator that u wrote a good game/good characters, if ur fans are mad/sad they have to choose:WeSmart:)
I support the opinion of this stranger, do not force us to choose between the girls.
If I choose to go out from the beginning with each one of them, I want to end each one at the end, that's why I chose the game with harem tag.
you have to give us the choice of harem to those of us who love harem, and give the choice of a single girl to those who like solo route
so remove the harem tag?
why was it added in the first place?
why is still there?
basically by adding that tag players were promised a harem route ..to find out near or at the end that there is no harem route even though that tag was there from the beginning....
that's a bit deceitfull ain't it?
I've explained many times that there would never be a "full-on orgy" harem. Can go back months and see those comments. What I'm deciding is that if you'll sit down and tell all of the girls you are dating them on a different harem route or if it'll just be a scene or something.

I have no idea why you are saying that is deceitful. This game is in development and I am actively making it and making decisions. I have no idea how the next update is going to be until I sit down and write it. This is not a completed game.

In my first game Picture Perfect, there is a harem route where you are fucking all of the girls at the same time and it is a group relationship. I write whatever is best for the story and not every game can be a harem.

i though the story plays out like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course it´s your game and who am I to say what you should do. But as a "devoted fan" (would support you but money is thight) and lover of this genre, etc. would I say this would be a better aproach to the "endgame" and would do the game more justice. The game is build like a harem from day 1 and now you have to choose is a bitter statement you can "trow at your fans unexpected". I also think that most people would agree with me ( not my ideas maybe but the structure) , because I read the comments after the new update and in my interpretertion lot´s of people came here for the harem aspect and are now sad/mad that they have to choose.

Please don´t get me wrong this shall be constructive criticsm and not nit picking or blank hating (" I don´t like your idea, do it my way") and I hope i could bring this over. Like I already said big fan and love this update too but "the future scares/saddens me" and it feels like this overshaddowed the positive aspects about your work until now + update ( I waited sooo long and checked pateron + here hourly no joke). Also sorry for my terrible attempt to write a roman on english which is unsuprisingly not my first one:oops:
Consider removing the harem tag? I hate having to choose, so i usually look for harem games. Now we just get an excuse thrown our way that it wouldnt make sense? You are just a lazy writer, not a superwriter, if you can't tie the stories together...
I really do understand everyone wants a harem, but not every game can be one. I'm being called a lazy writer for not making a harem when the first game I just finished had one. I will write whatever is best for the story like I have always and calling me names is not going to change that

Picture Perfect = harem

Sun Breed = harem

Follow the Leader = harem

So Secret Summer is the only one out of my four games that might not be a harem. I am still debating on making a harem route of scene where you spend the day with the girls or something, so I just don't know yet. Nothing is set in stone.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I've explained many times that there would never be a "full-on orgy" harem. Can go back months and see those comments. What I'm deciding is that if you'll sit down and tell all of the girls you are dating them on a different harem route or if it'll just be a scene or something.

I have no idea why you are saying that is deceitful. This game is in development and I am actively making it and making decisions. I have no idea how the next update is going to be until I sit down and write it. This is not a completed game.

In my first game Picture Perfect, there is a harem route where you are fucking all of the girls at the same time and it is a group relationship. I write whatever is best for the story and not every game can be a harem.

I really do understand everyone wants a harem, but not every game can be one. I'm being called a lazy writer for not making a harem when the first game I just finished had one. I will write whatever is best for the story like I have always and calling me names is not going to change that

Picture Perfect = harem

Sun Breed = harem

So Secret Summer is the only one out of my four games that might not be a harem.
you keep doing you, you make great VNs with good stories, if some people have such a tough time playing VNs where you can only have one girl at a time then they need to move on as there are plenty of harem games on this site not every VN needs to be one

and as you have said again you never said it would be a full orgy harem, they will know about each other which does count as an harem they just wont start fucking each other

ps, great update again love Irene:love:(y) also great to go back to her being blonde:love:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Up till now I was on every girl's route, and my MC started a relationship with all of them and has promised to do all of the above activities with them. Now there is no harem route, so if I chose one of the routes that means going back on his promises not because he was forced to do that by his father but just because he suddenly doesn't care about them anymore.

Maybe you had sex with Irene, but follow another route from now on without this being addressed by anyone as I guess you wont put the same event in every single route.
The situation with the father is not solved yet but it will have to be dealt with on every route separately just like every girl met with their mother in PP but never talked about it again because the event on the other route never happened.

With this the game doesn't feel like you play a consistent story anymore but as if you were using a scene replay mod on that same game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Up till now I was on every girl's route, and my MC started a relationship with all of them and has promised to do all of the above activities with them. Now there is no harem route, so if I chose one of the routes that means going back on his promises not because he was forced to do that by his father but just because he suddenly doesn't care about them anymore.

Maybe you had sex with Irene, but follow another route from now on without this being addressed by anyone as I guess you wont put the same event in every single route.
The situation with the father is not solved yet but it will have to be dealt with on every route separately just like every girl met with their mother in PP but never talked about it again because the event on the other route never happened.

With this the game doesn't feel like you play a consistent story anymore but as if you were using a scene replay mod on that same game.
You can do all of those activities, it'll just be summarized. This is the thing, I like to write different realities. For example, one of the women will be getting pregnant. If I do that on a harem route, it destroys the story because I want to focus on the pregnancy.

So I do understand if you do not like how I write this game and PP, but I like writing solo routes. What would happen if you ended up with this girl or this girl? Your life would be very different and I like to show the player how it would turn out.

I understand you are disappointed that I'm leaning towards no harem route, but I've explained I just don't see it right now. Can I force myself to write one? Sure, but I can't see it in my head and it would be shitty because I would not know how to write it.

I'm sorry, but I can only write my stories the way I have been doing.

Sep 3, 2020

Picture Perfect = harem

Sun Breed = harem

So Secret Summer is the only one out of my four games that might not be a harem. I am still debating on making a harem route of scene where you spend the day with the girls or something, so I just don't know yet. Nothing is set in stone.
amazing update i love it

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes