3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i agree superwriter is top tier when in comes to VNs, the consistency in quality in each of the VNs is great even when i thought i wouldn't like it it goes and surprises me like Sun breed, i never thought i would like sun breed because its a KN but the story and the girls make it awesome and in PP the only thing i was disappointed with was that there was no solo ending with Sabrina it involved Miracle, and in in this one all the girls are fantastic and have their own stories within the overall story which helps to get invested in them

so all i can say is keep doing what your doing because its great and i always look forward to VNs being made by you
(and no im not simping:oops:)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
The only thing I am arguing against is the format. From the beginning, it has been focused on one or two girls each update, minus the first or to update where you had to meet all of the women.

Go on a date with Norah > go hang out with Zoe. Update 6, you only see Irene and go with her ice skating and to the party and everything. Update 7, you only see Coral and Leanne while focusing on their problems. Update 8, you only see Norah and Zoe again and both of their content is isolated and not together.

From the beginning, you go from each girl to each girl, you are never with them all fixing their problems, it's always separate and all of my games are pretty much like that. This update was no difference as you focus on Irene and her problem just like you did in update 6. You don't see any of the other girls, absolutely no difference.

Thanks a lot, man. I am making the games for you guys so obviously it matters what you all think. Thank you for the support!

Lol that's actually pretty funny because I put up a poll that is still up on my patreon about who is your favorite girl in secret summer and she is by far number one by like 50 votes

Oh, no, even if we don't agree on every point I appreciate your constructive criticism and I will always listen to it so no problem at all.
At the end of the day my comments were critiques based solely on the update not the story as a whole. I will say again you can tell a story, just keep that in mind going forward without suprise path choices, or at the very least instead of calling them "solo" find another name for them so people don't get the wrong idea as to solo vs. harem.

Keep writing, keep telling a story, you are very good at it just kind of see where we as players are comming from aswell. I am not saying change it, just keep it in mind for the next one and there will always be a next one.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The only thing I am arguing against is the format. From the beginning, it has been focused on one or two girls each update, minus the first or to update where you had to meet all of the women.

Go on a date with Norah > go hang out with Zoe. Update 6, you only see Irene and go with her ice skating and to the party and everything. Update 7, you only see Coral and Leanne while focusing on their problems. Update 8, you only see Norah and Zoe again and both of their content is isolated and not together.

From the beginning, you go from each girl to each girl, you are never with them all fixing their problems, it's always separate and all of my games are pretty much like that. This update was no difference as you focus on Irene and her problem just like you did in update 6. You don't see any of the other girls, absolutely no difference.

Thanks a lot, man. I am making the games for you guys so obviously it matters what you all think. Thank you for the support!

Lol that's actually pretty funny because I put up a poll that is still up on my patreon about who is your favorite girl in secret summer and she is by far number one by like 50 votes

Oh, no, even if we don't agree on every point I appreciate your constructive criticism and I will always listen to it so no problem at all.
First I'm playing this for Norah.

Second I love that the mc has a goal to solve each of his loved ones issue.

3rd I like harem vns but I don't necessarily need all vns to be harem.

4th and final I just personally don't want them to find out about each other and suddenly it turns into a heart breaking pointless drama. Soap opera or dr Phil bs!
Fuck realism when it's depressing imo.

Whatever you decide best of luck....

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
You can do all of those activities, it'll just be summarized. This is the thing, I like to write different realities. For example, one of the women will be getting pregnant. If I do that on a harem route, it destroys the story because I want to focus on the pregnancy.

So I do understand if you do not like how I write this game and PP, but I like writing solo routes. What would happen if you ended up with this girl or this girl? Your life would be very different and I like to show the player how it would turn out.

I understand you are disappointed that I'm leaning towards no harem route, but I've explained I just don't see it right now. Can I force myself to write one? Sure, but I can't see it in my head and it would be shitty because I would not know how to write it.

I'm sorry, but I can only write my stories the way I have been doing.
kinda almost have to think of it in terms like a AAA game. choose who your follower is going to be and play it thru. start a new game and do things differently. both the ES and FO series have tons of options for multiple play-thru's. it comes about as however much you want to be immersed. no saying harem is less immersive, just different than when it's give your ALL for One.. instead of SOME for All. :) alright, alright .. alright

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
as for myself.. I Prefer harem way, not always for the multiple LI's but because too often i get an author that goes the route of 'bethesda AI' the ONE girl i chose jumps in front of me just as i am about to deliver the fatal blow. kinda thing.:geek: so then it becomes FUCKING HELL. i spent all this time trying to make you happy so i can enjoy life and you go and get KO'ed by shitting planning on the dev side. . Kinda thing. :whistle::rolleyes:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
First I'm playing this for Norah.

Second I love that the mc has a goal to solve each of his loved ones issue.

3rd I like harem vns but I don't necessarily need all vns to be harem.

4th and final I just personally don't want them to find out about each other and suddenly it turns into a heart breaking pointless drama. Soap opera or dr Phil bs!
Fuck realism when it's depressing imo.

Whatever you decide best of luck....
Lol No worries, this is a fantasy game! No need for the reveal to get ugly, dramatic and depressing. Most of the girls love each other and get along so it will stay like that.

kinda almost have to think of it in terms like a AAA game. choose who your follower is going to be and play it thru. start a new game and do things differently. both the ES and FO series have tons of options for multiple play-thru's. it comes about as however much you want to be immersed. no saying harem is less immersive, just different than when it's give your ALL for One.. instead of SOME for All. :) alright, alright .. alright
Exactly, that's what my original thought was so you could just keep replaying the game to see all the endings lol. But anyway, it is going to be a harem so no need for that anymore.

Sep 3, 2020
Lol No worries, this is a fantasy game! No need for the reveal to get ugly, dramatic and depressing. Most of the girls love each other and get along so it will stay like that.

Exactly, that's what my original thought was so you could just keep replaying the game to see all the endings lol. But anyway, it is going to be a harem so no need for that anymore.
hey as long as the Harem is optional I'm good

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
So the Dev is going the same route as with Picture Perfect's endings? I don't mind, but I thought that we would get a Harem ending considering the cameo on PP Harem ending

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So the Dev is going the same route as with Picture Perfect's endings? I don't mind, but I thought that we would get a Harem ending considering the cameo on PP Harem ending
That was the original plan, but I got beat up by everyone here lol. Seriously, though, someone made a lot of sense to me how I could make it a harem so it will be a harem from now going forward and you will not see the ending screen next update. But you can still do solo routes if you want of course. Just refuse the other girls and don't spend time with them.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
thank you very much that's all I ask now if you would excuse me I have to go buy a baby bottle a crib and a stroller man I hope one day I can have a redheaded milf baby mama
;)
Lol I guess there's no reason to hide her pregnancy. Yeah, you'll be able to get Norah pregnant.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
First of all IMHO the Dev is always right... although I like Coral's hair better in the OP. She looks umm.. younger. (Yes I know I'm a perv).
SuperWriter did the same think with Picture Perfect. He (sorry if it's the wrong pronoun) didn't like how the girls turned out so he went back and "fixed" them. Paris for example had heavy eye make-up which I really like, but he toned it down a bit too much for me. A "young looking" 18 year old (for example), always looks extra sexy with slutty make-up (for me). We all know that there are NO under 18 models on F95zone.
But back to my original statement. The Dev is never wrong but he came up a little short on being right. ;)

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to search but didn't see anyone with this problem I think : when I launch the .exe, I get a white window which closes after about 3/4 seconds. Anyone as an idea as to how I can fix this ? I already try redownloading the whole thing.

Edit : I just noticed that it seem to stay open as a background task in my task manager...

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The dev just made the decision today. The plan seems to be to remove the "solo Route" screen in the next update and to add a scene with the MC talking to all of the girls to explain that he is in a relationship with all of them.
Oh,that's cool,though I'd prefer both solo and harem endings like it was implemented in picture perfect.

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
Oh,that's cool,though I'd prefer both solo and harem endings like it was implemented in picture perfect.
Solo routes will still be available. Just by not spending as much time or being in a relationship with the other girls. SuperWriter is still working out the kinks(Giggity). A harem option was not something he planned to do originally. And SuperWriter still does not plan to have an "Orgy" type harem. Just one where everyone knows about everyone else and is okay with it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes