3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Maybe one big update for each route. And thanks for answering all the questions for me!
So if you are less than a year from completion will the game be in early access on Steam soon? As I recall that was about the timeframe for Picture perfect. I'd like to buy the game on Steam, as I can't afford to pledge much on Patreon. Thanks for all your hard work. (y)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
hello superwriter I just wanted to thank you for your great work and ask if you have plans to do a sequel to any of your work
I answered you on my discord. Thanks again for the feedback!

So if you are less than a year from completion will the game be in early access on Steam soon? As I recall that was about the timeframe for Picture perfect. I'd like to buy the game on Steam, as I can't afford to pledge much on Patreon. Thanks for all your hard work. (y)
Secret Summer was already supposed to be in Early Access, but I'm redoing the first 7 updates to match the current level of renders. I'm doing it in my own free time though so no updates get delayed, so that's why it's taking a bit longer and it will probably be in Early Access near the end of the year.

Thank you for the support!

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
No worries, I already have all of the flags for the girls, so it won't be that much work to change. But I might have to change code that might break saves and make everyone restart so that might be the only annoying part but I'm not 100% sure yet until I start playing around in there.

And I do understand everything you're saying about it being kind of jarring to suddenly go on the solo routes, so yeah. I honestly think the best course of action is to do how I did plan from the beginning and how you are saying about having everyone acknowledge each other is with the MC.

But definitely not messing with each other because I just don't see that, as I have stated here on this very thread months and monthsonth ago. Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the update anyway!
So will the MC always sit down and tell the girls he's dating all of them even if you're on a solo girls route? Because I've shown 0 interest in the other girls and have just been focusing on Irene and would be outta nowhere for him to do that. Also will we still be able to only do one girls route or will we have to do all the other girls and help them with their problems?

Reactions: tothadam1998

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Damn, I was hoping for Irene + Norah route :cry:
I already have my hands full with five story lines, so sorry about that!

So will the MC always sit down and tell the girls he's dating all of them even if you're on a solo girls route? Because I've shown 0 interest in the other girls and have just been focusing on Irene and would be outta nowhere for him to do that. Also will we still be able to only do one girls route or will we have to do all the other girls and help them with their problems?
You can focus on any girl you want. And you will NOT be on the harem route or see any of those scenes if you refuse any girl.

I actually think the way I have to do it is tell each girl separately, so those dating maybe only Zoe and Coral would only see those confessions. And if you're dating everyone, you would see all of the confessions.

And if you are only dating one girl then you do not see any confessions because obviously you are on her solo route. This way everyone can be happy =]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dang the main story is over with

And we now get a few solo paths and its finished

That was very quick
yea i don't really undestand this method of development...seems devs running out of story ideas like what ahppened to girlshouse

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
yea i don't really undestand this method of development...seems devs running out of story ideas like what ahppened to girlshouse
What would you prefer? A game which is less a story and more a method of milking subs by putting a release out once a month with few lines of dialogues, a render or two and a titty fuck animation?

Devs who actually have a story to tell and do it with little fuss really don't get the love they should.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I already have my hands full with five story lines, so sorry about that!

You can focus on any girl you want. And you will NOT be on the harem route or see any of those scenes if you refuse any girl.

I actually think the way I have to do it is tell each girl separately, so those dating maybe only Zoe and Coral would only see those confessions. And if you're dating everyone, you would see all of the confessions.

And if you are only dating one girl then you do not see any confessions because obviously you are on her solo route. This way everyone can be happy =]
That sounds the perfect balance between telling the story that YOU want to tell and keeping virtually everyone happy.
If you don't want harem, don't play harem route. If you do want harem, then play the harem route!!
:D

Feb 9, 2021
I answered you on my discord. Thanks again for the feedback!

Secret Summer was already supposed to be in Early Access, but I'm redoing the first 7 updates to match the current level of renders. I'm doing it in my own free time though so no updates get delayed, so that's why it's taking a bit longer and it will probably be in Early Access near the end of the year.

Thank you for the support!
and you plan to do a harem route or just solo routes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
What would you prefer? A game which is less a story and more a method of milking subs by putting a release out once a month with few lines of dialogues, a render or two and a titty fuck animation?

Devs who actually have a story to tell and do it with little fuss really don't get the love they should.
well comnsidering the lenght of these last SS update...nyway..maybe it's another method to tell a story..focusing on every girls at time..don't know..

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dang the main story is over with

And we now get a few solo paths and its finished

That was very quick
There have been nine updates, and now we are focusing on the main girls story lines. Each will at the very least get 2 updates, probably three so that's still another 10-15 updates. I don't plan my games to be long, I'm just not interested in making two or three year long games, but there's at least another year of this game.

I'm doing three games at a time and I just finished my first game a couple months ago because I have TOO many ideas. On top of that, I release updates EVERY month and have been doing so for the past 2 years.

and you plan to do a harem route or just solo routes
Yes, just look at my replies on this page and you'll find all the information you need!

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Man that was an abrupt end felt like a Daniels K story without a girl just leaving and now we're on to the ending. I feel like it could've transitioned better then just cutting off at Man's house. It feels incomplete to me only because I saw this story as trying to help your family before you have to go back to your dad. And you do somewhat but you'll only see the conclusion if you're on a love route. So that is a little disappointing but more of a me problem than a story problem. Dev likes to keep his stories short and I knew it coming in just wish it was stretched out a little longer before going to the endings.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes