3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This game near finish ? ... in terms of plot.
Each girl has a couple of updates left, so maybe like a year more of development.

will there be a harem ending? it's just that the plot seems to have hints, but I didn't see them in the genres
Yes, but not your traditional harem. Please read my latest posts on thread for all the info and details

Sep 17, 2018
Why this game so shallow, like few click and *BAZ* Irene solo route. (and no "harem route"? Wth, are you kidding me?) It's so hollow. And where moments from all these screenshots? Did they got cut? v0.9, HA! More like v0.2.\
What a let down, seemed pretty good at first.

• Angry
Reactions: thealucid

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why this game so shallow, like few click and *BAZ* Irene solo route. (and no "harem route"? Wth, are you kidding me?) It's so hollow. And where moments from all these screenshots? Did they got cut? v0.9, HA! More like v0.2.\
yup, shallow as hell..unlike very deep "the visit", or even better a full masterpiece "23 sisters".
better to not waste any more 23sisters visit time here, id say.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The screenshots are from an earlier version of the game, so I do actually need to change that. Thanks for pointing it out. And There actually will be a harem route, you can look at my latest posts to see more info and detail. The game still has about another year left and has been in development for 2 years already.

Not sure what I can say about the game being shallow. I try to write the best stories and characters I can, and luckily, there are people here who really like the characters. But I understand everyone won't. Thanks for playing and I hope you find a game more to your tastes.

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
The game is good and has good character designs except leanne I prefer the previous design was nicer face, the best is Irene fuck if that is a woman bomb but the sex scenes with Irene and Leanne leaves a lot to be desired are very short and with 2 or 3 renders and already finished I do not say you have to have animations if you do not change angle of the renders or different sexual position but the rest is fine the game also do not ask that it be a jewel every Dev goes as he wants. Good Luck Dev

Sep 17, 2018
Not sure what I can say about the game being shallow. I try to write the best stories and characters I can, and luckily, there are people here who really like the characters. But I understand everyone won't. Thanks for playing and I hope you find a game more to your tastes.
I wasn't talking about quality of writing, but was questioning amount of content. It "general/preparatory part" felt TOO short, even rushed. When I got to the main choise of route, I was like - "that's it?"
Writing itself is okay-ish and models look good. (esp Zoe and Irene)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I wasn't talking about quality of writing, but was questioning amount of content. It "general/preparatory part" felt TOO short, even rushed. When I got to the main choise of route, I was like - "that's it?"
Writing itself is good/okay and models look good. (esp Zoe and Irene)
I see. I don't design my games to be long, so I have been telling the story I planned and I don't feel i need to go back and add anything, but you might feel like that because I added an ending screen, which I'm removing next update.

Nothing is changing. You're still helping the girls with their problems, so the "general" route is still going.

Reactions: thealucid

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Each girl has a couple of updates left, so maybe like a year more of development.
I see. I don't design my games to be long, so I have been telling the story I planned and I don't feel i need to go back and add anything, but you might feel like that because I added an ending screen, which I'm removing next update.
Most of romance novel I've read in my younger days always have the same step.

Phase 1 - MC meet the girls, they got close, get intimate(mean get fuck).
Phase 2 - The couple start revealing each other secret/past. Problem appear whether it's about their real character or come 3rd party like ex-lover, or family objection, or one or both already have bf/gf/husband/wife. The relationship are tested.
Phase 3 - Solving the problem, either end with good ending, like getting married, or bad ending, like getting separated. Or horror ending like one side kill the other.

For me, this game still in phase 1 & very very slightly going to phase 2. So it's feel like it's short, or matter of fact it is felt like rushed to ending. There's no phase 2, let alone phase 3. This basically just a slow burner meet & fuck game in the end, fucking them is the destination, the end of the story.

And why I (and others) felt that way, is because from the start to v0.8, this game have good chemistry and we all still thinking it's still building up the plot, only to find later, start from v0.9, the story gonna wrapping up. Only the Step-Milf get fucked and it's now down to single path route that leads to the end.

It's just sad. But your, game your rule. And more sad news for me, your next/other games are not keep it on the family theme.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Most of romance novel I've read in my younger days always have the same step.

Phase 1 - MC meet the girls, they got close, get intimate(mean get fuck).
Phase 2 - The couple start revealing each other secret/past. Problem appear whether it's about their real character or come 3rd party like ex-lover, or family objection, or one or both already have bf/gf/husband/wife. The relationship are tested.
Phase 3 - Solving the problem, either end with good ending, like getting married, or bad ending, like getting separated. Or horror ending like one side kill the other.

For me, this game still in phase 1 & very very slightly going to phase 2. So it's feel like it's short, or matter of fact it is felt like rushed to ending. There's no phase 2, let alone phase 3. This basically just a slow burner meet & fuck game in the end, fucking them is the destination, the end of the story.

And why I (and others) felt that way, is because from the start to v0.8, this game have good chemistry and we all still thinking it's still building up the plot, only to find later, start from v0.9, the story gonna wrapping up. Only the Step-Milf get fucked and it's now down to single path route that leads to the end.

It's just sad. But your, game your rule. And more sad news for me, your next/other games are not keep it on the family theme.
Thanks for the feedback. My counter is that you're telling me one way to write a story when there are so many ways. No story should ever be written exactly like another, because each is unique. There are no phases or any specific rules you have to follow. The MC goes home because he cares about his girls, and wants to know how they're doing, and he's been trying to help them from the beginning of the game.

But let's say I write the story the way you say is correct. (Phase 1 - MC gets close with the girls and fucks them)

The opening scene is MC hearing Norah cry on the phone, so he decides to go home and find out her problem. But if I follow your step, I have to rewrite he just goes home and meets the girls and starts messing around with them. Then there's no substance or meaningful time spent together. You are already close with everyone, so there's no real way to get closer, just hanging out. We need to go deeper.

Norah's dream of having a bakery, Leanne's past failure with dance, etc. Helping them with their internal struggles and desires while you get closer is much more meaningful, in my opinion, so you need to know what their problems are from the get-go. And by your own rules, you are starting the game on phase 2, with everyone revealing their secrets.

This is why there is no formula to write.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Secret Summer [v0.9] APK -

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter please remember not all of us are japanese speaking weebs, subtitles bro ;) we need them :) Thanks!
Sorry 'bout that. I actually was going to translate it this update, but and I put the words back in Google as romaji "Japanese words in English alphabet" it would not translate it correctly, so next time!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@SuperWriter please remember not all of us are japanese speaking weebs, subtitles bro
Sorry 'bout that. I actually was going to translate it this update
WTF guy´s, i thought that was intentional and part of the story, because I was sitting in front of the computer just as confused as the MC was in front of the Japanese. :oops:

And now you say that it wasn't an intention at all?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
WTF guy´s, i thought that was intentional and part of the story, because I was sitting in front of the computer just as confused as the MC was in front of the Japanese. :oops:

And now you say that it wasn't an intention at all?
actually it makes more sense for us not to understand it so we can feel how the MC is feeling

I know, I know but my OCD is driving me nuts not knowing what the hell they said, I love the imersion of it but its driving me batty thinking about it as well.....

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes