3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Solo routes will still be available. Just by not spending as much time or being in a relationship with the other girls. SuperWriter is still working out the kinks(Giggity). A harem option was not something he planned to do.
Oh that's cool,sad that SS is coming to an end but I would't mind the picture perfect sequel ( he was taking aabout the possibility of it at the end of PP so I guess it's possible)

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
Oh that's cool,sad that SS is coming to an end but I would't mind the picture perfect sequel ( he was taking aabout the possibility of it at the end of PP so I guess it's possible)
On SuperWriters discord he said that SS will go on for at least another year. So we should have plenty to look forward to. PP2 is not yet confirmed, but definitely a possibility.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay. I finished this update. Before i get to the big talk I'll start by saying i enjoyed Irene route. I thought it was nice and hopefully she becomes pregnant because that means John Dickless is the impotent one here.

Now on to the problem, which the Dev already addressed making this somewhat pointless. I don't have a problem with the solo routes. The problem i have is with the harem route, before Dev's changes, being broken apart the way it was this update. It kind of made it a bit warped that we're in the process of being with all of them but then suddenly we're going to go straight to just one love interest after all of that.

My first thought was that the choice menu shouldn't even be a thing. I feel that if you help all of them but you only got romantically involved with Irene, for example, then this update would've been the outcome. When you romance them all, the Devs revised suggestion for the harem, is the outcome for that choice. To be fair to the Dev though, this game is still in development and before his statement i don't really know what he had planned for any of those other solo routes. He could've had the MC acknowledge that he was with the others but was mainly focusing on his relationship specifically with the main solo choice for all i know.

It does sounds like a lot of work to go back and have all these checks for if you been with this girl or that one but in my opinion it would flow better. As it is now, it feels too sudden for someone who's been actively involved with all 5 of them romantically to suddenly drop the other 4 for 1 of them.

When i started this game and harem was mentioned i was under the assumption that we will help all of the girls and along the way, if we romanced them all, we'll end up with all of them together. I never thought that my sisters or mom would start sleeping with each other. It was more of an acceptance that they're all together and happily in love with the MC, that i had in my mind. That's where i thought the game was headed(which it is now).

That said, i did say i hoped for a threesome with Norah and Irene in an earlier update. I still desire it too. I really do want to be sandwiched between my 2 moms while filling both of them up. Making my 2nd mom a real mom :love:.

TLDR - This update was great. The solo routes are fine but it didn't account for the player who was involved with most of the women romantically and felt too abrupt from the story perspective to choose only one suddenly. Basically all of this is irrelevant since the Dev is going to do the harem route.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
On SuperWriters discord he said that SS will go on for at least another year. So we should have plenty to look forward to. PP2 is not yet confirmed, but definitely a possibility.
There won't be a PP SEQUEL, but there will be DLC that continues the previous routes. I'll probably do it after Sun Breed is done, most likely sometime next year.

Maybe one big update for each route. And thanks for answering all the questions for me!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Okay. I finished this update. Before i get to the big talk I'll start by saying i enjoyed Irene route. I thought it was nice and hopefully she becomes pregnant because that means John Dickless is the impotent one here.

Now on to the problem, which the Dev already addressed making this somewhat pointless. I don't have a problem with the solo routes. The problem i have is with the harem route, before Dev's changes, being broken apart the way it was this update. It kind of made it a bit warped that we're in the process of being with all of them but then suddenly we're going to go straight to just one love interest after all of that.

My first thought was that the choice menu shouldn't even be a thing. I feel that if you help all of them but you only got romantically involved with Irene, for example, then this update would've been the outcome. When you romance them all, the Devs revised suggestion for the harem, is the outcome for that choice. To be fair to the Dev though, this game is still in development and before his statement i don't really know what he had planned for any of those other solo routes. He could've had the MC acknowledge that he was with the others but was mainly focusing on his relationship specifically with the main solo choice for all i know.

It does sounds like a lot of work to go back and have all these checks for if you been with this girl or that one but in my opinion it would flow better. As it is now, it feels too sudden for someone who's been actively involved with all 5 of them romantically to suddenly drop the other 4 for 1 of them.

When i started this game and harem was mentioned i was under the assumption that we will help all of the girls and along the way, if we romanced them all, we'll end up with all of them together. I never thought that my sisters or mom would start sleeping with each other. It was more of an acceptance that they're all together and happily in love with the MC, that i had in my mind. That's where i thought the game was headed(which it is now).

That said, i did say i hoped for a threesome with Norah and Irene in an earlier update. I still desire it too. I really do want to be sandwiched between my 2 moms while filling both of them up. Making my 2nd mom a real mom :love:.

TLDR - This update was great. The solo routes are fine but it didn't account for the player who was involved with most of the women romantically and felt too abrupt from the story perspective to choose only one suddenly. Basically all of this is irrelevant since the Dev is going to do the harem route.
No worries, I already have all of the flags for the girls, so it won't be that much work to change. But I might have to change code that might break saves and make everyone restart so that might be the only annoying part but I'm not 100% sure yet until I start playing around in there.

And I do understand everything you're saying about it being kind of jarring to suddenly go on the solo routes, so yeah. I honestly think the best course of action is to do how I did plan from the beginning and how you are saying about having everyone acknowledge each other is with the MC.

But definitely not messing with each other because I just don't see that, as I have stated here on this very thread months and monthsonth ago. Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the update anyway!

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-06-20: Update Mod, 0.9

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.9
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.9
Download: - - -

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There won't be a PP SEQUEL, but there will be DLC that continues the previous routes. I'll probably do it after Sun Breed is done, most likely sometime next year.

Maybe one big update for each route. And thanks for answering all the questions for me!
Well I loved PP so the dlc is really great as well,though I also love both Sunbreed and SS,so I'm really glad SS is far from done. thank you for your work!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I just want to play with little Coral. Watching her cum as I play with her through panties is the sexiest thing I've seen in a very long time. I bet she would be pretty aggressive if she sits on ones face. Pull you by the hair right into her. Thank Lord Gabe I am bald or i'd suffocate in it (what a happy death would that be, though.).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
But definitely not messing with each other because I just don't see that, as I have stated here on this very thread months and monthsonth ago. Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the update anyway!
Even i don't see it myself, story wise. It'd be way too out of character for any of them in the family to all of sudden be down with having sex with each other. Some might say that they're down to do it with their brother/son and they'd be right but the only hurdle for them there is the incest. All of them are portrayed as straight from beginning to now which wasn't the case in PP.

Outside of the fantasy in my head with Norah and Irene, none of them would work for a threesome at all in this story. All Harems aren't built the same which is why I'm fine with any version of it. As long as i have them all i could careless if we don't have an orgy, threesome or whatever other combination. So, I'm looking forward to whatever you're cooking up in these next releases, I'll be trying all the routes regardless.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Solo routes will still be available. Just by not spending as much time or being in a relationship with the other girls. SuperWriter is still working out the kinks(Giggity). A harem option was not something he planned to do originally. And SuperWriter still does not plan to have an "Orgy" type harem. Just one where everyone knows about everyone else and is okay with it.
I've already made peace with the fact that this won't result in a full blown fuckfest so I'm good. I'll be happy either way.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
everything was perfect, until the ending.
It was like dev took a buthcer kife and sliced of all the threads that would lead to diffrent endings. all my work has been for nothing. etc all seems to be great and fine with i seduced everyone, and just picked one girl. and no harem option? meh

fine story tho, got me laughing and exciting to.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Any plans for animations?
From a few pages back

I personally don't think animations add much unless they are really good and I'm just not that good at them, so I would have to hire someone else and I have already done that and it was a nightmare working with them and slow down the updates, so I would rather just get updates out faster instead of adding animations that only make up 1% of the game. Hope you understand and thank you for the feedback.

Apr 16, 2021
everything was perfect, until the ending.
It was like dev took a buthcer kife and sliced of all the threads that would lead to diffrent endings. all my work has been for nothing. etc all seems to be great and fine with i seduced everyone, and just picked one girl. and no harem option? meh

fine story tho, got me laughing and exciting to.
Read the prev replies he agreed to work on the harem ending in the next update after a fruitful discussion here although he would also let the players go for solo route if they wish so.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wow. Really liking the game. Harem, Big Tits, Incest, Hot ass Women ***SHWING*** and the renders are amazing.
I love games where all the women have completely different personalities and you write their personalities so well.
I also like it when the MC cums out on top and not a complete dumbass like some MC's.
I'm only at the part after the meeting and have to stop typing now to get back to reading. Ciao

Oh and *Thanks for sharing*
5 out of 5 ⭐ thus far imo

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes