3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Irene ending not satifsying ...she should get miracle pregnancy and end in marriage with MC (Foto with Mc Irene and Childrens ) :cool: (y) This is Fit Ending (y)
And Hope other girl Endings End in Beter Happy Endings (y) Redhead Milf Mom Ending should be far more beter (y)

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im hearin all the discussion about harem or no harem and as someone whos experienced a thing or two, real life is nuthing like an erotic game. personally i like the harem routes as im usually garbage at making choices! in real life most women wont be too keen on being in a harem. its weird but most women i know are looking for monogamy, so that kinda kills the whole multiple lovers type of thing right there!

however since these erotic games arent real, one can explore the fantasy of having multiple women who love you enough to be willing to share you with other girls! when it comes to sex, personally i agree with whoever it was that stated that romantic sex is best between a couple. however there is also an argument to be made that if your partners in your "harem" are comfortable enough with each other to have a group sexual encounter with one another then that could be a way to develop ones sexual relationship with their lover as well!

as for as choosing a single girl to be with and only be with her... well lets just say that hits a bit close to home and brings back feelings of regret (for the MC). lets say the story was really well laid out and one felt a connection to the characters, then choosing one girl and following her route to the end and playing the game all over again to choose another girl may be an option but the game would have to really be something special and one would NEED a skip function! (personnaly i havnt played a game where i had to choose one waifu to finish the game with since Katawa Shouju)

so while a case can be made for each, i personally think the harem ending is the way to go but each girl gets her own time with the MC! an all out orgy may be nice for a fap but if it cheapens the relation between the characters it should be a secret route or extra content. but thats just this guys opinion... take it or leave it!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Pretty solid. Not sure if the dev plans to add in any animations, but this would be way better with a few animated scenes. Still is overall a pretty good game with great renders.
I personally don't think animations add much unless they are really good and I'm just not that good at them, so I would have to hire someone else and I have already done that and it was a nightmare working with them and slow down the updates, so I would rather just get updates out faster instead of adding animations that only make up 1% of the game. Hope you understand and thank you for the feedback.

SuperWriter
Yu Yu Hakusho, The Best Character For Me Hiei
View attachment 1348319
Haha, glad someone got that reference! Yusuke is still the best for me, but definitely love Hiei too. You have good taste, sir.

Irene ending not satifsying ...she should get miracle pregnancy and end in marriage with MC (Foto with Mc Irene and Childrens ) :cool: (y) This is Fit Ending (y)
And Hope other girl Endings End in Beter Happy Endings (y) Redhead Milf Mom Ending should be far more beter (y)
This update was not an ending, which is why it says "Update 1 of ???" on each of the menu choices for the girls' routes. Sorry about the confusion.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
"Here is where the coherent story ends and the out-of-the-blue, immersion breaking, route selector begins ..."

yeah, cool. Maybe I'll check it out next year when it gets a "complete" tag since this, like PP, feels like it was written to have an ending with everyone because so far its been one cohesive story but then out of nowhere we get a list of endings to pick from that feels really disjointed from the previous story-telling style.

Sep 3, 2020
I personally don't think animations add much unless they are really good and I'm just not that good at them, so I would have to hire someone else and I have already done that and it was a nightmare working with them and slow down the updates, so I would rather just get updates out faster instead of adding animations that only make up 1% of the game. Hope you understand and thank you for the feedback.

Haha, glad someone got that reference! Yusuke is still the best for me, but definitely love Hiei too. You have good taste, sir.

This update was not an ending, which is why it says "Update 1 of ???" on each of the menu choices for the girls' routes. Sorry about the confusion.
screenshot0001.png

those doctors don't know shitt putting buns in ovens is what I do best
I'm the womb Whisperer

SuperWriter hold all my calls for this afternoon

Jun 18, 2021
We all know that this is a game, and that in real life a harem is very difficult to come by, but those who complain about the game.
because they only want to have romance with a girl, then choose the route with just one and that's it, but don't try to damage the experience for the rest of us that we choose this game precisely because it has the tag of the harem.
Regarding that in real life almost no girl wants to be part of a harem, and they do not want to share their man with anyone, it is true but this is a game in which the dreams of a harem with all the girls can be done reality,
live and let others live.
I hate games that contain NTR, and that's why I don't play them
Those of you who hate HAREM games don't play it, period.

You can have a happy ending with a harem, and if none of the girls want to participate in sexual encounters with the other girls, they are fine, they can all live in the same house and get along and if the girls want they can keep friends with each other girls and that's it, if they don't want to have sex with the other girls that's fine,
the mc can this with each one of them separately in the same house, and all live a status quo. without separation, dramas and no choice of favorite on the part of the Mc
It would be the biggest stupidity at the end of the game to choose one over the others, if you were dating several at the same time, then either you try to get everyone to get along, and if not then some of the girls will leave, but on their own choice and not because the MC discards it.

And lovers of a game of a single couple choose a single girl and that's it, and do not screw the experience of others with your unfailing criticism that you do not like a harem.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes